Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyn

Miko & Jade's Paradise

nope not confirmed ID but already got alot of quotes and shortlisted a few. still gonna meet up a few over this weekend. prolly not going to meet more new ones tho... i think they take around 2 weeks average to respond. all these ID super busy one. one thing i have to agree with others is that if u email and 2 mins later reply with quote u also will scared right? that ID must be so bored and no biz till sitting and waiting at the computer for request to come in...

so so so... cyn... who is the chosen ID huh?

Hi Aves,

My chosen ID is ...... Kelvin from Tau Interior, that is if he is able to meet my budget... Know that there's a lot of unhappiness over the other thread but to me, most importantly I must feel comfortable with the ID and he is able to give me good suggestions... Will see how it goes when he comes back with the quote on Monday...

JCase,

Just started packing the shoes and realise I've got 70 pairs and my hubby, 6 pairs :notti::notti::notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Aves,

My chosen ID is ...... Kelvin from Tau Interior, that is if he is able to meet my budget... Know that there's a lot of unhappiness over the other thread but to me, most importantly I must feel comfortable with the ID and he is able to give me good suggestions... Will see how it goes when he comes back with the quote on Monday...

JCase,

Just started packing the shoes and realise I've got 70 pairs and my hubby, 6 pairs :notti::notti::notti:

70pairs -_-" i dun know if i have 70pairs of shoe in the years i've lived.

anyway, u'll probably be the first tau tblog here and i'll be very interested to see how it turns out since most of my other shortlisted firms have already got tblogs. :)

Hi Aves,

JCase,

Cyn, 70 pairs :jawdrop:

HDB right now re-decorating our blks. I left an old pair of New Balance trunning shoes outside like I normally do. Next day gone. Suspect worker but have no proof. Good thing he/she pilfered an old pair and didn't touch my relatively ex FootJoy golf shoes. Now all shoes inside.

To be fair my wife doesn't have 70 pairs ..... yet.

Aves, ok I go check your blog.

was also wondering about this. for me, what i intend to do is to go up to the flat on the day of handing over keys with the agent and seller. then go inspect the house make sure everything satisfactory. get the keys, change the lock to my own, then pay the comm to the agent.

if anything amiss, either dun take the key or take and lock but still dun give agent commission until everything rectified to my satisfaction.

budden if u doing major reno, really nothing much to see. in fact the more they take away the better. save me the cost of hacking/removing. lol

so to me unless roof falling on my head or wall collapsing then got problem lor...

70pairs -_-" i dun know if i have 70pairs of shoe in the years i've lived.

anyway, u'll probably be the first tau tblog here and i'll be very interested to see how it turns out since most of my other shortlisted firms have already got tblogs. :)

Hahaha.... it's a woman's thing... Shoes and bags... My hubby can't figure it out too..

Yup, if everything is ok, guess I'll be e 1st Tau Tblog here... hopefully this will ease the tension over the other side..

Cyn, 70 pairs :jawdrop:

HDB right now re-decorating our blks. I left an old pair of New Balance trunning shoes outside like I normally do. Next day gone. Suspect worker but have no proof. Good thing he/she pilfered an old pair and didn't touch my relatively ex FootJoy golf shoes. Now all shoes inside.

To be fair my wife doesn't have 70 pairs ..... yet.

Aves, ok I go check your blog.

:notti::notti::notti: , I'm sure your wife will be catching up soon.. It's not safe to leave anything outside the house at all.. My mum just called me and told me my bicycle at her place has just been stolen... Are those ppl just that poor??!! :furious:

hi Cyn,

congrats that you've chosen the ID. finally something off your mind, right? looking fwd to see the pics once your reno starts.

OT abit, i've about like 50 pairs of shoes too... so, am hoping my shoe rack can take all in. :help:

hi Cyn,

congrats that you've chosen the ID. finally something off your mind, right? looking fwd to see the pics once your reno starts.

OT abit, i've about like 50 pairs of shoes too... so, am hoping my shoe rack can take all in. :help:

Hi Geryl!

Haven't confirm yet but more or less shortlisted... Can't wait to move in... All the small little details to look into... sigh...

Guess you will need quite a big shoe rack for all your shoes too :notti: Remember to leave a few empty slots just in case there's more coming...

:yamseng:

After more than 1 month of ID searching, finally decided on THE ONE :dancingqueen: ...

And he is none other than Roy from Inzen :deal: ... Have not sign on the dotted line yet cos waiting for the revise quote but will be meeting him on Sat to finalise and view a few of his projects...

Been running around today and am dead tired so will update more soon :sport-smiley-004:

wah another inzen customer.... hehehe... who knows i may also join the club. provided he is free enough to meet me, discuss and adjust the quotes. LOL

wah another inzen customer.... hehehe... who knows i may also join the club. provided he is free enough to meet me, discuss and adjust the quotes. LOL

Hahaha... think you have to go after him.. Not easy though..

Wah read through your hassle. I had a lousy agent also the seller agent... and yours is worse than mine so I can imagine your agony... Seems like start work liao wor!