Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

I can obtain cheap and high-end digital and biometric locks (brand new in box) for you as follows:-

(1) Gateman MB740 (latest version 2) biometric fingerprint lock for SGD750 (with installation about SGD850-900)

Product details- http://www.xsstock.com.au/easyweb3/ep_code...o-prd_id-193603

(2) Gateman SB740 digital lock for SGD550 (with installation about SGD650-700)

Product details- http://hightechhomegadgets.blogspot.com/20...urity-door.html

(3) Samsung SHS-5120 digital lock for SGD650 (with installation about SGD750-800)

Product details- http://www.samsungdigitallife.com/Products...le/SHS5120.html

If required, I can recommend a few locksmiths to install these locks for you at between SGD100-150.

You can't find these prices anywhere in Singapore. If interested, you may PM or email me with your name and contact number at superdupre@yahoo.com.sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

has anyone installed this in HDB before?

dunno why but I feel its not practical to install such locks at HDB as might have kids coming to press ur door combi just for the fun of it....

Hi, I am currently using this for my new house. We moved in about 1 month ago. It is certainly very convenient as we do not have to bring any key with us. Just press our code and it's open. There's also two types of biometric cards and key if all fails. We don't even bother to lock the gate now.

You should lock your gate.

A wooden door can be open with just a chisel and hammer at the latch.

It's only good if you install biometric locks on both gate and door otherwise you still need to carry a key for the gate.

17-04-09_2218.jpg

Lucky I never buy when i first see it last year. All cost above 1k, IT show sell 900+. Finally install mine last week at $370 only.

everything cost $370 or installation cost $370?

i got a quote about $1100 including installation for SHS-5120 but that was bout 7mths back. could be cheaper now..

maybe will get it next mth LOL

everything cost $370 or installation cost $370?

i got a quote about $1100 including installation for SHS-5120 but that was bout 7mths back. could be cheaper now..

maybe will get it next mth LOL

jus saw ebay selling $659

dropped so much!! if $370 mai tan liao call tomoro! LOL

$370 is the samsung ezon 5120 lock. install will cost $100. I'm a diy person so install myself and save $100. :) btw got another version everything the same, only diff got remote. so u can open ur house door like ur car.. stylo rite.. tat one $420 add 50 bucks.

Edited by Egg_Shell

$370 is the samsung ezon 5120 lock. install will cost $100. I'm a diy person so install myself and save $100. :) btw got another version everything the same, only diff got remote. so u can open ur house door like ur car.. stylo rite.. tat one $420 add 50 bucks.

wow... i been looking for them since last nov. price was then ranged from MIN $500

370 i would say it's a very good buy. want to get a digital lock soon cos house will be ready in about 2-3weeks time.

my hubby actually was put off by the price previously :( but now... hehe heh... :P

remote control? wat happens if u lose ur remote? but sounds very interesting...great for me cos i always carry a lot of barang barang... :P haven seen this model yet. hmm. gg to chk out this weekend.

where did u get ur lock? IMM or liang court?

power :good: i paid about $600 incl. installation 3 months ago...dun have the cool remote function.

so far im v.happy the lock, everyday i come home i feel good when i use - i still lock my metal gate but sometimes for 'short trips' out i just use the lock alone and dun bring keys (shiok feeling).

still wondering abt the security issue of it all...dunno if really have to buy another lock for the gate

I never lock my gates. So main lock is the digital lock. I do install arlam that is hook up to my telephone, by yale 80 over bucks. so in case there is break in arlam will sound off and auto call me. If i'm lucky enuff to have me psp n wifi connection when i'm outside, i can remote connect from my psp to my ps3 at home that is connected to the playstation eye. Cool huh. hehehe.

About the lock with remote its the same as 5120, only got extra remote control. If u loose it can always deregister the remote from ur door lock, same goes with ur card. Extra access card I use kokptiam card.

I get the lock not from IMM, I know a person that bring in the lock direct from korea. have to wait 1 week for it to arrived, he never keep stock. U want he order. Want to install he have his installer to install at 100 nett. For me i like to diy. so foc for install.

20-04-09_0832.jpg

This the the access card provide together wif the lock, not a card actualy it came with the lock, X2. Can hook up to ur HP.

Btw, i will poison u all wifh the installation vid. hehehe

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...5261d138b54ac98

I never lock my gates. So main lock is the digital lock. I do install arlam that is hook up to my telephone, by yale 80 over bucks. so in case there is break in arlam will sound off and auto call me. If i'm lucky enuff to have me psp n wifi connection when i'm outside, i can remote connect from my psp to my ps3 at home that is connected to the playstation eye. Cool huh. hehehe.

About the lock with remote its the same as 5120, only got extra remote control. If u loose it can always deregister the remote from ur door lock, same goes with ur card. Extra access card I use kokptiam card.

I get the lock not from IMM, I know a person that bring in the lock direct from korea. have to wait 1 week for it to arrived, he never keep stock. U want he order. Want to install he have his installer to install at 100 nett. For me i like to diy. so foc for install.

20-04-09_0832.jpg

This the the access card provide together wif the lock, not a card actualy it came with the lock, X2. Can hook up to ur HP.

Btw, i will poison u all wifh the installation vid. hehehe

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...5261d138b54ac98

COOL MAN! I also have psp and ps3 but never thought of getting the PS eye to hook up like this..

I like your solution to the 'not locking gate' issue, where you get your yale alarm from?

How u know when a card can work with the lock or not...i know the UOB One card also can. Any other cards?

The yale lock can be found at home fix, self fix, I also saw it at Giant parkway. Alot of place have it.

As for the card, i never try my CC. The lock use use RFID. I try my kopitiam card and it able to register, card is cheep $1 only. Havent try the ezlink card. but i try not to register to many card.

wow! it sounds really cool!

i wanna do it for my house also...maybe d.i.y too... cos i like to d.i.y...hehe heh.. ( me> HanJin's wife)

surprise a gal like to do D.I.Y stuff.? :paint: wanted to d.i.y painting also but in the end gave in cos dad nag too much n there were too many holes after removing walls.

would love to try the lock on my door provided hubby approves n ok with me fixing it..wahah