Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

hi, so u getting from them at $700? or $750. Have u mentioned to them abt the mythbuster thingy?

Hi Blackcar,

I getting the 750 one at $700 coz 1 of my friend also decide to get it in the end. So, my installation is end of this month. Yeap! I told them bout the Mythbuster video, so they did a demo for me, and it shows that it can't work at all. So, I'm quite convinced of the technology part. Anyway, after MS showed me the demo, I also went to samsung, they also showed me that it's not possible to use photostated fingerprint to gain entry with the fingerprint lock. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Blackcar,

I getting the 750 one at $700 coz 1 of my friend also decide to get it in the end. So, my installation is end of this month. Yeap! I told them bout the Mythbuster video, so they did a demo for me, and it shows that it can't work at all. So, I'm quite convinced of the technology part. Anyway, after MS showed me the demo, I also went to samsung, they also showed me that it's not possible to use photostated fingerprint to gain entry with the fingerprint lock. :P

Oh that's great, do provide feedback ya after installation, coz i m still considering whether to get Samsung or from yr source.

hi yc_mw, any feedback on yr bimeteric locks?

Hi blackcar,

I've installed on monday. So far so good. As in no rejects during entry. Very happy with the lock at this moment. No more fumbling ard for my keys. :D

The installation was good. As in their installation guy did the patching nicely. Tried their best to use the nearest paint to cover the patching. No complaints bout their service at all. Juz have to cross my finger that this lock can last me many many years down the road...

Did you call them or go down to their showroom for the demo?

Hi blackcar,

I've installed on monday. So far so good. As in no rejects during entry. Very happy with the lock at this moment. No more fumbling ard for my keys. :D

The installation was good. As in their installation guy did the patching nicely. Tried their best to use the nearest paint to cover the patching. No complaints bout their service at all. Juz have to cross my finger that this lock can last me many many years down the road...

Did you call them or go down to their showroom for the demo?

Hi yc_mc,

Yap i did call them, they came to my place and show me the stuffs. Most likely will close the deal with them. I m thinking whether shld I install a additional lockset in the event that they got to dismantle it, send for repair and no replacement set for the time being!!! What's yr views on this thought?

Hi yc_mc,

Yap i did call them, they came to my place and show me the stuffs. Most likely will close the deal with them. I m thinking whether shld I install a additional lockset in the event that they got to dismantle it, send for repair and no replacement set for the time being!!! What's yr views on this thought?

Hmm,

You see hor, if they dismantle the set and there's no replacement, then sure die liao. Coz when I see the installation, there's alot of holes! Then anyone can open my door liao. But then, the warranty card states that there will be one-to-one replacement during the period of warranty. So, since it's stated in black & white, I suppose should be no issues... Unless the company close down.. ~_~ Which hopefully not.

For this case, if installing another lock oso will not help matters liao. Right not?

Anyway, u interested in which model?

Hmm,

You see hor, if they dismantle the set and there's no replacement, then sure die liao. Coz when I see the installation, there's alot of holes! Then anyone can open my door liao. But then, the warranty card states that there will be one-to-one replacement during the period of warranty. So, since it's stated in black & white, I suppose should be no issues... Unless the company close down.. ~_~ Which hopefully not.

For this case, if installing another lock oso will not help matters liao. Right not?

Anyway, u interested in which model?

Like that ah?? Do you have a door gate? I dont have one thats why i m curious if this is going to happens then my place confirm Open House liao. Then again hor, after loosing sleep for one nite, i think additional lock is a must for me.

I have choosen the ADEL-E7F4. I must say that I m impress with the product and the sale gal service too.............

Hi All,

Anyone know where to get Gateman II lock like one shown in the pic? and how much izzit?

7.jpg

Looks nice, u dont intend to get Biometrics lock instead? I find it super convenient having one, like touch and go system in the NS.

Looks nice, u dont intend to get Biometrics lock instead? I find it super convenient having one, like touch and go system in the NS.

Not really keen on biometrics lock cos i have experience it in office and its quite problematic, would prefer pin. Anyone knows where to get this?

you can call Eurolite Technology

Not really keen on biometrics lock cos i have experience it in office and its quite problematic, would prefer pin. Anyone knows where to get this?

Oh is it!!! Please share you experience with us, what kinda of problem and the brand too? Call this guy 98307788 he is dealing with gateman brand.

i'm using Samsung EZON SHS-5120.

Recommend to get it from Desmond.

98307788. He can offer pretty good prices.

Although recently there is this guy on ebay selling super cheap digital locks and offer free shipping :)

i'm using Samsung EZON SHS-5120.

Recommend to get it from Desmond.

98307788. He can offer pretty good prices.

Although recently there is this guy on ebay selling super cheap digital locks and offer free shipping :)

Oh thanks for the contact, does he have a showroom or shop?