Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Anyone has any experience using Adel, TechSense, Samsung or Gateman biometrics locks? Any advice and comments on the pros and cons?

Thanks

Regards

Gateman is the pioneer for the digital door lock if you are asking me,

their price is more ex but quality are better, they are the first brand which go into project like Montery Park, Park Emily, almost all the CDL development.

Hi guys!

I just bought a biometric door lock from Sim Lim Sq today! $490 net only! Can use fingerprint, password and key. 1 year warranty. Is from China, installation is apparently v easy, can DIY. My new place is under reno now so we haven install yet. Hopefully is really DIY-able!

th_DSC00105.jpg

th_DSC00113.jpg

th_DSC00108.jpg

Front of the lock:

th_DSC00111.jpg

Back of the lock:

th_DSC00112.jpg

Hi guys!

I just bought a biometric door lock from Sim Lim Sq today! $490 net only! Can use fingerprint, password and key. 1 year warranty. Is from China, installation is apparently v easy, can DIY. My new place is under reno now so we haven install yet. Hopefully is really DIY-able!

Wow!!! Wat a good buy, cheap and nice. One year warranty by the shop or local agent in sg?

http://adelfingerprintlocks.com/specifications.php

Found the above link, is it the same thing? Is from USA??

Edited by blackcar

the price is really cheap, but must also check with them the after sales services offer

eg: what if one night 1am you come bck from outside and unable to open the door are they 24/7 service to open for you,

and how they open? special key or break the door?just be cautious, lot of these hit and run company

Wow!!! Wat a good buy, cheap and nice. One year warranty by the shop or local agent in sg?

http://adelfingerprintlocks.com/specifications.php

Found the above link, is it the same thing? Is from USA??

Hmm looks like the same thing (at least in terms of appearance and functions), but mine is from China. warranty is by the shop. Found its manual in another website: http://www.msmfg.com.sg/images/DIY-3398%20...on%20Manual.pdf

the price is really cheap, but must also check with them the after sales services offer

eg: what if one night 1am you come bck from outside and unable to open the door are they 24/7 service to open for you,

and how they open? special key or break the door?just be cautious, lot of these hit and run company

Heh! Thanks for your advise :) The keyhole is inside the handle.. the set comes with an alan key to open the cover.. dun really know how to explain in words... check out blackcar's link.. hopefully wont malfunction on us.. haha!

Hmm looks like the same thing (at least in terms of appearance and functions), but mine is from China. warranty is by the shop. Found its manual in another website: http://www.msmfg.com.sg/images/DIY-3398%20...on%20Manual.pdf

Heh! Thanks for your advise :) The keyhole is inside the handle.. the set comes with an alan key to open the cover.. dun really know how to explain in words... check out blackcar's link.. hopefully wont malfunction on us.. haha!

Hi melt,

I am also installing Adel fingerprint lock this month end, but I'm purchasing it from MS MFG, the website that u provided. I also saw the lock that you purchased from SIm Lim, but that one if I didn't remember wrongly, it's not a mortise lock. It's something like a normal lock with fingerprint function. Can u confirm? Btw, I have confirmed a purchase of E7F4 from MS. Anyone has experience using it? Quite looking forward to the installation on my new home. :D

Hi melt,

I am also installing Adel fingerprint lock this month end, but I'm purchasing it from MS MFG, the website that u provided. I also saw the lock that you purchased from SIm Lim, but that one if I didn't remember wrongly, it's not a mortise lock. It's something like a normal lock with fingerprint function. Can u confirm? Btw, I have confirmed a purchase of E7F4 from MS. Anyone has experience using it? Quite looking forward to the installation on my new home. :D

Erm... what is a mortise lock? :P

Hi melt,

hi, so u getting from them at $700? or $750. Have u mentioned to them abt the mythbuster thingy?