Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Hi I am interesting with the Samsung SHS-1110 (Silver) anyone know where is the best place to buy . We been to Liang Court @ Level 2 and they are selling at $450 with installetion and wavied GST, Is there anywhere I could get it cheaper ?

Try to contact desmond but I there is no reply from him.

Haha!! that was 1 of the model i used to "beo", but Samsung SHS-1110 is quite an old model.

Was already off the shelves when i made my purchase 1 mth bk.

the last time i chk out the rates, they were clearing it @ $399 with installation not sure gt GST incl or not.

But even with GST max u pay is only $427.

you can call that SE who sold me my YALE to check if he still hv stock. PM me if u need their contacts

he's quite a helpful chap & gave me Yale vouchers when i buy YDR2108.

my personal opinion is i rather pay a bit more for newer models cos they tend to be more updated in terms of software & aesthetics.

Edited by ejzoen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those that got the Gateman F10 or F100, do you know if they store the fingerprints when it run out of battery or u have to re-store it again?

Guest Goobii

Installed.. shs 1110 .. love the silver colour and the white digital numbers .

Yet to test it.. will move in by 5th dec to test the new toy.

Just a note to whoever interested.

shs 1320 - Digital Number Colour is BLUE (New Model - Using Card Access) Black

shs 1210 - Digital Number Colour is WHITE (Old Model - Using a toggle) Black

shs 1110 - Digital Number Colour is WHITE (Old Model - Using a toggle) Silver

Products URL: http://www.samsungdigitallife.com/Products/mainproduct.html

Edited by Goobii

Key locks are just the worst, every time you want in and every time you want to lock up, you’ve got to go through the enormous task of turning that key. Sure, it doesn’t sound like much, but it would be a lot easier (and about a million times cooler) if you could just wave a little card and the door would lock or open itself for you. That still leaves the annoying process of turning the doorknob, but a solution for that isn’t quite ready yet.

San Jose Locksmiths, Emergency Locksmith San Jose

hey guys,

Introducing digital doorlocks from Hanman International. They are the distributor for Samsung Digital Door Locks in Singapore and i think its safer for you to buy from the distributor instead of parallel importers.

Ppl interested can go check out their website :http://samsungdigitallife.com/

:D gd stuff

Edited by whiteshark

I've just installed Samsung SHS-5120 in my HDB exec. Preferred this as it has an emergency physical key access (call me paranoid but good assurance).

Wonderful gadget (my kids now rush to open door - both when they are inside and outside the house) - not sure what tickles them (could be addictive tones or the 'iPhone look')!

The reality is a digital door lock is very useful for me (I'm a convert!) because:

• We go jogging every day (next to Pasir Ris park) and beats having a key in your pocket
  • When you need to rush to the toil*t, you can shave 5 seconds off the time to open the door :rolleyes: [ btw the rfid card can be the local KopitIam card!]
  • My parents visit regularly (when we are not at home) -- and letting them in using a pin is easier
  • Just close door and it auto-locks

Security-wise (compared to previous)

• We sometimes (5%) left a key sticking on the door outside - especially after a NTUC supermarket visit carrying all the groceries!
  • Our kids do lose their keys sometimes
  • Beats leaving a key in the shoebox or under mat or pot (yeah) for the visiting parents
  • It autolocks ! ! ! when closed

What makes sense in getting it now versus a year or more ago is the price-point.

If you get from the right sellers, the price (without warranty) and reliability of these locks is low enough to 'just do it'.

You can top up for warranty if paranoia overcomes you - but in the price range of Nike shoes - you can take a bet.

Btw, get the installation done together - you will appreciate the convenience of having the door delivered and installed with assurance before paying.

Edited by atlantis2267