Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Oh is it!!! Please share you experience with us, what kinda of problem and the brand too? Call this guy 98307788 he is dealing with gateman brand.

Thanks for the contact. I dunno if its the same as residential biometric door lock, but there's incident that when we put our finger on the reader the door just dun open and flash a unable to recongize error. and there's a colleague whom had scald her finger and tried to access the door just dun open since its only program on 1 finger per staff. in the end we have to do a manual bypass.

since then i have phobia of biometric door lock. i dun want to get trap out of the house hahahah quite paiseh if let neighbours see.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for the contact. I dunno if its the same as residential biometric door lock, but there's incident that when we put our finger on the reader the door just dun open and flash a unable to recongize error. and there's a colleague whom had scald her finger and tried to access the door just dun open since its only program on 1 finger per staff. in the end we have to do a manual bypass.

since then i have phobia of biometric door lock. i dun want to get trap out of the house hahahah quite paiseh if let neighbours see.

hahaha I see,

Hi All,

Would like to ask fellow forumers who have install the digital lock with handles, how much clearance do you need from the handle to the iron gate? mine is the HDB standard fireproof door with the standard door handle which needs to turn downwards to open. Please kindly advice, thanks.

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Ezon SHS-5120 to let go. Opened once to test only. Working fine. Price is $350.

Softcopy of the English Manual will be provided. Letting go because new place door got a big big handle which the lock can't fit in...

Here's the video..

Interested bro/sis please PM me. Thanks..

Hi all,

I am also interested in the Samsung 5120, but I heard that it comes with a emergency key feature. If thats the case, then wouldn't it becoming the same as normal lock? if I lost the key, someone find it, this lock is still useless.

Is there some other models that is gd?

I really like digital lock functionality. But I m also worry that such devices means possibility to breakdown. N if happens, what can we do.

1) Emergency key - key to all problems. means if i lose it = BIG problem

2) No other way - Gd bye my door....

Anyone here use Gateman F10 ? any review? Does Desmond have any shop or showroom so that can see demo?

I had been using 2 of the Gateman F10 from Desmond for about 2.5 mths already.

So far so good. No false detection of fingerprint. Desmond also provide reliable service too.

I am also interested in the F100 to replace the F10 on my main door at a later date.

Just to check. When you install the digital lock, what did you guys to to the lock at your main gate?

while a digital lock means I dun need to use a key to open the door, it seems to defeat this objective when I still need to use a key to open my main gate.. so still need to use key

Just to check. When you install the digital lock, what did you guys to to the lock at your main gate?

while a digital lock means I dun need to use a key to open the door, it seems to defeat this objective when I still need to use a key to open my main gate.. so still need to use key

For me i dont have a front gate so is not an issue. Yes u r right, it will defeats the purpose having keyless system if u using a key to open yr gate.

For me i dont have a front gate so is not an issue. Yes u r right, it will defeats the purpose having keyless system if u using a key to open yr gate.

actually i agree with you. but i dare not just trust the digital lock for the main door alone. :unsure:

for me, the digital lock comes in handy when i just need to go downstairs for awhile, or pop by neighbour's place, or throw rubbish at the chute outside. But If goes to work and no one at home, I will still prefer to double secure it with a lock at the gate.

actually i agree with you. but i dare not just trust the digital lock for the main door alone. :unsure:

for me, the digital lock comes in handy when i just need to go downstairs for awhile, or pop by neighbour's place, or throw rubbish at the chute outside. But If goes to work and no one at home, I will still prefer to double secure it with a lock at the gate.

Yap!!! agreed with you too!!! Double protection is good, lolz

Yap!!! agreed with you too!!! Double protection is good, lolz

yeah! i thk only 1 lock is not reliable. i prefer a tradition key lock for gates 2.

i'm using the new YALE digital YDR2108. installed above my existing lock.

then change the cylinders to for door & gate to key-alike.

traditional locks only used @ nite, lock before we slp.

a bit kiasu i knw.

Guest Goobii

Hi I am interesting with the Samsung SHS-1110 (Silver) anyone know where is the best place to buy . We been to Liang Court @ Level 2 and they are selling at $450 with installetion and wavied GST, Is there anywhere I could get it cheaper ?

Try to contact desmond but I there is no reply from him.

whah this thread is so poisonous... it makes me want to install a digital lock for my house also... i'm quite interested in getting the gateman 740... seems reasonable for the price.