Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

spam chop :dancingqueen:

great layout, and really big for a 4-rm :wub:

sorry everyone, there'll be no pics for a long long time. cos i'm still awaiting my first appt on de 28th aug :bangwall:

after tat i'll have to start saying bye bye to de money in our bank :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sorry everyone, there'll be no pics for a long long time. cos i'm still awaiting my first appt on de 28th aug :bangwall:

hhahahah me too will say bye bye soon to our hard-earn money in our bank :D

haha. just like me.

I have just confirmed ID, now waiting for 3D drawings.

Haven't even get key, wouldnt be getting so soon too.. :rofl:

Tempted to start t-blog but no pictures so on hold. haha

haha. just like me.

I have just confirmed ID, now waiting for 3D drawings.

Haven't even get key, wouldnt be getting so soon too.. :rofl:

Tempted to start t-blog but no pictures so on hold. haha

wah. so powerful. haven't get key u dare confirm ID? wat if transaction fails (ops) :jawdrop:

anyway u went for 1st appt oredi?

which part of bukit batok is it? west or east? the layout is so superb. The kitchen can be a open kitchen concept also, makes the kitchen+living room so big. wahhh

which part of bukit batok is it? west or east? the layout is so superb. The kitchen can be a open kitchen concept also, makes the kitchen+living room so big. wahhh

it's at bt batok st21, erms. dun think can be open kitchen, becos the corner of kitchen near to bedroom3, there is a pipe there. so not sure can hack off or not. that one will depend.

wah. so powerful. haven't get key u dare confirm ID? wat if transaction fails (ops) :jawdrop:

anyway u went for 1st appt oredi?

I buying from HDB :deal: so no seller back out problem ;)

refer to my sig for my progress =P

Edited by junxian

I buying from HDB :deal: so no seller back out problem ;)

refer to my sig for my progress =P

haha. ok. u r luckier den.

for my case, my 1st appt only on 28th aug. quotation expires 21 days from yesterday. but i dare not sign -_-"

haha. ok. u r luckier den.

for my case, my 1st appt only on 28th aug. quotation expires 21 days from yesterday. but i dare not sign -_-"

omg. haven posted for so long. after sourcing ard so long for ID, finally found one ID who really know what i want. quote came up to 45k+ for most of the stuffs. waiting for him to see if he can give me any better price, den if reasonable, i'll sign with him liao. shall post the quotation in the nxt post for u all to see. =)

** QUOTATION REMOVED **

any comments on the abv quote? most likely going to sign up with this ID soon, after he do an on-site visit to finalise de quote n after i view a few of his latest projects to see his worksmanship =)

give comments k?? thanx thanx!!

Edited by mwerkz

Hi nice layout ! I think the most impt is what you know want and your chemistry with your ID and lastly of course it has to be within your budget. Can't wait to see your house make over !

Hi nice layout ! I think the most impt is what you know want and your chemistry with your ID and lastly of course it has to be within your budget. Can't wait to see your house make over !

ya. i think dis is de rite guy, but it have to be de right price too. so pple, pls give me ur comments? like where can be cheaper, and how much lower can de quote go?

when the renovators talked about GST, I will not select him/her to be my renovator. The 100mm thick frosted temper glass for the toilet door is S$550 --- S$580 (3 feet width) Branded. You can compare the items price with other quotation and you will know how much your renovator earn just on this one item.

It's just for budget owner to renovate his/her flat.

when the renovators talked about GST, I will not select him/her to be my renovator. The 100mm thick frosted temper glass for the toilet door is S$550 --- S$580 (3 feet width) Branded. You can compare the items price with other quotation and you will know how much your renovator earn just on this one item.

It's just for budget owner to renovate his/her flat.

actually these 2 are same thing:

Install 10mm thick tempered frosted glass swing door to bedroom 3 entrance, c/w lockset ($530)

and

Install 10mm thick tempered glass door at master bathroom entrance (frosted design), c/w lockset ($660)

i oso ask my ID why he charge diff price for it. he say he will revise the quote. both was actualy quoted based on 12mm, but now change to 10mm, dunno y no decrease in price. have also told him abt it liao.

btw, anyone know if there is any difference in price and how much btw a normal tempered glass door n a frosted tempered glass door?

btw, i previously asked to quote for 12mm glass for all glass. but ID ask to change back to 10mm cos, he say 12mm use diff hinges n will add up to high cost or something. but i m afraid the full glass panel full-htX2.3m is abit fragile?

Edited by mwerkz