Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

coffee table top:

coffee2.jpg

coffee table side:

coffee1.jpg

Hi, I too saw the same coffee table from Red Apple and fell in love with it. But the sales person is super pushy with package, deposit and stuff...thus, I left. Can I trouble you to give me the model number of this coffee table? I may want to call and ask for the dimension and also if they come in white colour? Appreciate your assistance :)

Cheers

de model number shuld be 6616, dimensions is 0.9mx0.9m

yes, it comes in white, but de glass on top is not clear glass, it's de bluish/greenish glass if u get wat i mean. tat y i would prefer de black as it comes with a black glass on top.

Although I'd signed, but yet to pay any deposit coz I was in a hurry. Thus, ID said can issue the cheque when I meet up again with him to see some preliminary sketches. Hee, I think computer 3D looks cool, but easier to generate leh... maybe copy and paste from somewhere. Handsketches need more time and effort. Anyway, more impt is the so called detailed dimension, material, design shown and signed off, so that as to minimize mis understanding in the future.

I don't have the soft copy of my latest quote coz I asked ID to get some items changed on the spot. Will go back to office, scanned the hardcopy before sending to you. Anyway, might not be too applicable to you coz majority works are carpentry. I'm not doing flooring, kitchen, toilets etc.

I regret for not taking photos of my dining table and TV console when I did my purchase with Red Apple. Send them an enquiry on their webpage to ask for the dimensions and pics... wonder if they will entertain me or not. :)

erms. but according to colin, computer generated 3d takes a longer time of 2wks to come up. wheras hand drawn is 1wk. but i said i can wait n it'll be better, cos if in future, dere's any changes to design, easier to change with computer graphics?

sure, take ur time, den send me ur quotation. i have quite abit of carpentary wk too =p though not alot. most of my wk is hack n build. =p

no worries, y not u give ur sales person a call, give den de model n ask for de dimensions? i believe sending in via de web will take a longer time?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi mwerkz, errr...I cannot visualise leh. You mean they have it on display too for IMM? The one in white? Actually, we have no clue about this table having the glass top. As it is high gloss, so it's scratchable easily. My FH even suggested the idea of customising th glass top for it. So when you told me they do sell the glass top, we were pleasantly surprised :dancingqueen:

Edited by ilmare612

Hi mwerkz, errr...I cannot visualise leh. You mean they have it on display too for IMM? The one in white? Actually, we have no clue about this table having the glass top. As it is high gloss, so it's scratchable easily. My FH even suggested the idea of customising th glass top for it. So when you told me they do sell the glass top, we were pleasantly surprised :dancingqueen:

hha. nope. dey do not have de white one on display at imm. but de black one was displayed with a black glass, so basically de white one is all white at de btm, with the white (tinted green) glass at de top. u can go to de shop, ask dem wat color is de glass. den i basically visualise it on de table. but somehow dey dun allow me changing the white glass to black glass even if i m willing to top up 100bucks.

de table itself comes with de glass, so no need to customise oredi :P

btw, i juz brought my ID down to take a look at de hm yesterday. as mine unit is on de highest floor, de ceiling is relatively higher, in btw 2.8-2.9m, which no doubt means, most cost will be incurred by me :bangwall:

now got to wait for ID to revise quotation den can know how much liao :(

i asked hubby to take some pics of de new flat in it's present condition. but i must say hubby's photography skill is horrible. i dunno wat he end up taking =x anyway i'm still waitin for him to send me de pics -_-" so we'll see how later =p

hha. nope. dey do not have de white one on display at imm. but de black one was displayed with a black glass, so basically de white one is all white at de btm, with the white (tinted green) glass at de top. u can go to de shop, ask dem wat color is de glass. den i basically visualise it on de table. but somehow dey dun allow me changing the white glass to black glass even if i m willing to top up 100bucks.

de table itself comes with de glass, so no need to customise oredi :P

btw, i juz brought my ID down to take a look at de hm yesterday. as mine unit is on de highest floor, de ceiling is relatively higher, in btw 2.8-2.9m, which no doubt means, most cost will be incurred by me :bangwall:

now got to wait for ID to revise quotation den can know how much liao :(

i asked hubby to take some pics of de new flat in it's present condition. but i must say hubby's photography skill is horrible. i dunno wat he end up taking =x anyway i'm still waitin for him to send me de pics -_-" so we'll see how later =p

So, any updates on your new quotes?

Btw, Red Apple finally calls me back and tell me the dimension of the TV console :)

So, any updates on your new quotes?

Btw, Red Apple finally calls me back and tell me the dimension of the TV console :)

so far de impression red apple give me is still ok leh. very helpful even when i went down ask him write stuffs like the free cushion he promise me when i bought de sofa. cos he din write in invoice. initially i was abit afraid dey will cheat me :bangwall:

btw, finally manage to get hubby to upload de pics from his hp for me into de comp =p

everything abt de house is so ugly. all must go!!

living room room from entrance

living.jpg

living room front

living1.jpg

dining room from living room

dining.jpg

dining room window

dining_window.jpg

bedroom entrance from dining

foyer.jpg

masterbedroom

mbr.jpg

masterbedroom toilet

mbr_toilet.jpg

bedroom2

bedroom2.jpg

bedroom3

bedroom3.jpg

kitchen cabinets

kitchen_cabinet.jpg

kitchen window

kitchen_window.jpg

kitchen laundry area

kitchen.jpg

wah..4A but seem quite big..

U have the same lay out as my inlaw flat but my inlaw is 5A got extra balcony & the living/dining/kitchen seems bigger than urs.

love the layout..separate dining & living area..

wah..4A but seem quite big..

U have the same lay out as my inlaw flat but my inlaw is 5A got extra balcony & the living/dining/kitchen seems bigger than urs.

love the layout..separate dining & living area..

hehe. i like it too. but hubby dun like. he'll prefer to c de living area from de dining area. so we've come to a compromise of having a open-concept kitchen. this way we still have seperate living n dining and still able to look **** from dining area :D

wah from the pics, i guess this house was rented out to keppel workers... based on the furnitures and stuff, shouldnt be the owner family staying ba =P

cant wait to see the pics after reno !

Edited by junxian

wah from the pics, i guess this house was rented out to keppel workers... based on the furnitures and stuff, shouldnt be the owner family staying ba =P

cant wait to see the pics after reno !

hahaha i guess so too..

think renting can also earn some income :notti:

hehe. actually de house is rented to some indian programmers.

i oso cant wait to take over de house n revamp it totally. as u all can see. de condition is really bad n house is really ugly 8|

yeah!! finally signed on the dotted line yesterday with my ID. total damage : $$45790 =(

after which, our ID brought us to one of his tile shop at belestiar to select tiles. chop chop, everything was done in less than 1hrs time. haha. ID say we are de easiest to handle couple. everything oso anything. lol. we told him nothing much to select. since we only looking at black, white n gray. so very simple. =p

we were too lazy to bring de tiles back with us, we left it with de ID. so no pics as of now =x

ID oso say by nxt wk can show us some drawings liao. excited!!

Email me your quotation if you don't mind.

I will be going down tomorrow to discuss on the design.

actually my quote is pretty much similar to wat i posted earlier. except there were slight increment in price for all carpentary wk, due to de height of de ceiling previously mentioned.

other than tat, i oso removed one item from my quotation, so de whole quotation price only went up by abt 1k. :(

bought from red apple at imm. although alot of bad reviews previously, i still went ahead n buy, cos brother bought, no prob at all 8|

sofa (full leather) original price is 3688 but now sale den 2488. dining table promo is 1088. but i change from normal glass to black glass top so add another 100. 1188 with 4 chairs. de 4 chairs i upgrade to better chairs. so xtra 30 for each chair. total is 1308. den coffee table is 699. dey did a package for me n finally got a price of 3400 after negotiate down fr deir offered price of 3688.

not sure if ex or wat, but since i like de design, i think it;s worth it lo :bangwall:

Wow..most of all items consider high end and grand.

28-8 is a good day for 1st appt :yamseng: