Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Nice place you got there... I also like you very kiasu... bought furniture liao even though my reno haven't even started hee :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe. finally received some of de 3d drawings from my ID.

master bedroom bathroom:

master_toilet.jpg

common bathroom:

commont_toilet.jpg

not very satisfied with my common bathroom. cos it looks so boring, esp de colors. 8|

gonna meet my ID to view de living room tv console, dining layout, masterbedroom wiw design tml. :notti:

:wub::wub::wub: I LOVE YOUR TOILETS!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Esp those black floral tiles! I went to the tile shop ytd and saw so many kinds!! Fell absolutely in love with them *envious*

Edited by pinkpetter

WOW!!!

MJ room!!!!

too bad my hse cannot play MJ,...cos my 2 sons lor....keke :)

cos now while staying with PIL,...and my MIL plays almost every wkends.....now my 1 & 3 yrs old son....knows how to recognised those MJ characters leh!!! FAINT!!!

haha. it's good ma. den got 4leg mahjong anytime :dancingqueen:

:wub::wub::wub: I LOVE YOUR TOILETS!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Esp those black floral tiles! I went to the tile shop ytd and saw so many kinds!! Fell absolutely in love with them *envious*

yeah. i love all these black floral tiles too. gonna have black black bathroom!!

ok. now is de 2nd draft of my 3d drawings.

mbr bathroom:

bathroom1.jpg

common bathroom:

bathroom2.jpg

kitchen from living view:

kitchen_1.jpg

kitchen from dining view:

kitchen_2-1.jpg

console & shoe cabinet from sofa view:

living_1.jpg

console & shoe cabinet from dining area view:

living_2-1.jpg

wiw view:

wardrobe2.jpg

wiw from door view:

wardrobe1.jpg

wiw from vanity view:

wardrobe3.jpg

Nice drawings for your house... :)

I have a friend who has a WIW similar to yours and because there's very little ventilation there, humidity levels do build up and mould can easily appear on clothes that you don't wear often. She ended up having to buy a dehumidifier. You might want to give this a thought.

How about a full length mirror for the WIW? :notti:

very nice 3d drawings!!!

hehehe. thanx. now doing up my own shoe cabinet design. playing ard with de silver lining juz like ur cabinets :notti:

Nice drawings for your house... :)

I have a friend who has a WIW similar to yours and because there's very little ventilation there, humidity levels do build up and mould can easily appear on clothes that you don't wear often. She ended up having to buy a dehumidifier. You might want to give this a thought.

How about a full length mirror for the WIW? :notti:

haha. actually to tell u. i oredi have a full length mirror in de wiw. my wiw is not very big. de vanity side only got 3cabinets, while de door side only have 2. de rest were actually reflection coming from de full length mirror =x

by the way, wat's a humidifier? how much does it cost? does it require installation from my ID? or something i can buy otr?

hehehe. thanx. now doing up my own shoe cabinet design. playing ard with de silver lining juz like ur cabinets :notti:

heez.. look fwd to seeing the completed pics!!! :dancingqueen:

haha. actually to tell u. i oredi have a full length mirror in de wiw. my wiw is not very big. de vanity side only got 3cabinets, while de door side only have 2. de rest were actually reflection coming from de full length mirror =x

by the way, wat's a humidifier? how much does it cost? does it require installation from my ID? or something i can buy otr?

I like full length mirrors...a must-have for me in my WIW :P

There's a difference between a humidifier and a dehumidifier...

The humidifier provides more moisture in the air esp if you always switch on aircon in a room, the air can become very dry and not good for ppl with sensitive skin or nose. So it works like a moisturiser.

A dehumidifier sucks up moisture in the air...its a motorised version of the "thirsty hippo" that you see advertised everywhere and sold widely in supermarkets. You don't need installation for that, just plug it to a power socket and go. You can easily buy it for around $100 in best denki/harvey norman/courts.

heez.. look fwd to seeing the completed pics!!! :dancingqueen:

haha. i can't wait to start reno :dancingqueen:

I like full length mirrors...a must-have for me in my WIW :P

There's a difference between a humidifier and a dehumidifier...

The humidifier provides more moisture in the air esp if you always switch on aircon in a room, the air can become very dry and not good for ppl with sensitive skin or nose. So it works like a moisturiser.

A dehumidifier sucks up moisture in the air...its a motorised version of the "thirsty hippo" that you see advertised everywhere and sold widely in supermarkets. You don't need installation for that, just plug it to a power socket and go. You can easily buy it for around $100 in best denki/harvey norman/courts.

oo. so i m suppose to get a dehumidifier instead. since it dun require any installation, i'll wait n c if i need it. anyway it's juz plug n play :unsure:

I just saw the sofa at Red Apple yesterday..Its indeed very nice and sweet

hehe. yeah. it was love at first sight with the sofa. bought it immediately after i saw it even though i hear so many bad comments abt them :(

all the best in your reno and wish you can start it real soon. :)

thanx. hope to start reno real soon too.

got some updated 3d drawings of the changes i requested. here are dey =)

tv console + shoe cabinet:

living_2-2.jpg

wiw vanity changes:

walk-in_wardrobe.jpg

kitchen cabinet:

kitchen-2.jpg

common bathroom:

common_bathroom.jpg

bedroom door:

bedroom_door.jpg

tat's all at de moment :)

congrats on ur renovations :yamseng:

like ur MBR bathroom the most!

ur kitchen layout v nice too, unlike mine, fridge put here or there also like so cramped.

congrats on ur renovations :yamseng:

like ur MBR bathroom the most!

ur kitchen layout v nice too, unlike mine, fridge put here or there also like so cramped.

hehe. actually the mbr toilet is quite simple only :P

actually i dun quite like my kitchen layout one. no proper laundry area. tat y i need to build a wall to seperate de area.