Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Yo...always envious of owners with WIW~

Make good use of it man...

thanx.

yeah. 2nd appt have finally been arranged to be on 3rd oct after i sent in an email to my hdb officer asking for de confirmed date. :dancingqueen:

ID have submitted reno permit application today n indicate that hacking will start on 07.10.08

now i'm waiting for ID to draft the reno shedule for me, so i can arrange the buying of lights, aircon n arrange for furnitures to be delivered. this is de happiest day of de mth for me :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

congrats. my completion already over but seller still staying there. cant even start anything. and haven even chosen ID... :(

good luck to your reno!

congrats. my completion already over but seller still staying there. cant even start anything. and haven even chosen ID... :(

good luck to your reno!

Hmm... completion over means you have collected the keys already rite? So is the seller paying you rent, since you should have already started paying your loan to HDB/banks rite? And all the other fees. Anyway, hope you can really take ownership of the house soon.

Initially I thought confirm ID liao, then can start work. Actually not. Still need to confirm colours, confirm designs / material etc. Then ID have to go to your flat to take precise measurement (for built in wardrobe/ cabinet etc) so that they can come out with detail drawing of your work. They will start work only after your confirmation so that there won't be disputed after that.

My hacking starts today, more than 3wks after collecting my keys. Behind schedule liao. Hope my ID can finish by early Nov. :)

good luck to your reno!

hehe. u gave them additional time to stay? good buyer leh u. i can't wait to start reno. y not take de time now to select an ID, den from dere can spend some time on de design part?

thanx.

yeah. 2nd appt have finally been arranged to be on 3rd oct after i sent in an email to my hdb officer asking for de confirmed date. :dancingqueen:

ID have submitted reno permit application today n indicate that hacking will start on 07.10.08

now i'm waiting for ID to draft the reno shedule for me, so i can arrange the buying of lights, aircon n arrange for furnitures to be delivered. this is de happiest day of de mth for me :dancingqueen:

wow so shiok!! congrats!!!!! hope to see the outcome of your reno!!!! :sport-smiley-003:

wow so shiok!! congrats!!!!! hope to see the outcome of your reno!!!! :sport-smiley-003:

hehe. i oso hope so. 7oct doing hacking liao. :dancingqueen:

Nice design, love the toilet floral tiles. Looks like a major overhaul, no wonder your reno cost is 45k and up.

yeah. everything will be gone n new. hehe. love de floral tiles too. but not sure wat de effect will be like. cos is black non glossy tiles. going to be a black black toilet :notti:

Congrats! so envy...mine will only start 3 weeks after urs :(

Love ur WIW leh...always wanted one but too bad i need to keep the bedroom beside my MBR :(

Hey i love the furnitures u got frm red apple cos i also aim these items but duno they will give me the same package price or nt kekekeke

hehe. i oso hope so. 7oct doing hacking liao. :dancingqueen:

yeah. everything will be gone n new. hehe. love de floral tiles too. but not sure wat de effect will be like. cos is black non glossy tiles. going to be a black black toilet :notti:

My MBR toilet already done up with back floral tile, shower area white floral with embossed black floral as border. I can tell you it is really nice but your lighting must be bright, or install spot light.

Congrats! so envy...mine will only start 3 weeks after urs :(

Love ur WIW leh...always wanted one but too bad i need to keep the bedroom beside my MBR :(

Hey i love the furnitures u got frm red apple cos i also aim these items but duno they will give me the same package price or nt kekekeke

i oso waited very long for this reno to start.

hehe. n i sacrifised the storeroom for a wiw.

heh. u can try asking red apple for a good deal, but i went back to de same guy who sold de items to my brother. initially another guy offered me 3.7k den i went to find this guy. cos with 3.7k my brother got 4items liao :furious:

My MBR toilet already done up with back floral tile, shower area white floral with embossed black floral as border. I can tell you it is really nice but your lighting must be bright, or install spot light.

ya. dat's wat my ID told me too. more impt is all toilet lights need to be bright enugh. den it'll look nice. anyway for my vanity top at mbr bathroom, it comes with pemlet lights oso. so i think good enugh ba :dancingqueen:

Guest our-home

I like the squarish layout of the flat very much and it's nice to have an open concept kitchen.

Looks like a lot of work ahead but will be exciting to see end result.

Have fun in the reno.

thanx.

Finally the date is set... Congrats and an end to your worries!!!

ur package is quite a gd deal .........will try my luck next time when i dropby again!

hehe. sure. can olways try ur luck. maybe shuld try on a wkday when it's quieter :notti:

I like the squarish layout of the flat very much and it's nice to have an open concept kitchen.

Looks like a lot of work ahead but will be exciting to see end result.

Have fun in the reno.

hehe. i oso like the squarish layout of the flat. having an open concept kitchen have its pros n cons. open concept means de whole place will look spacious. but oso mean when u cook, de oil will be going everywhere :(

but i really like open concept. n anyway i seldom cook. not sure if we move in will we cook alot or not :bangwall:

cos now i bz looking at kitchen ware. hehe. saw robinson selling 30pc wmf cutlery at only 79bucks for this wk. gonna check it out this wkend with hubby.

Finally the date is set... Congrats and an end to your worries!!!

yeah! finally :dancingqueen:

erms. de officer only say she will try to put it first wk of oct, tentatively 3rd oct. but no written proof? so can be confirmed that it'll be 3rd oct? if 3rd oct, i happy happy wor :dancingqueen:

hehe. i oso waiting!! hey. ave 6 shuld be near my place? my is bukit batok st 21. close one road n it's central liao :notti:

Got some revised 3d drawings after i selected my tiles

MBR bathroom:

commont_bathroom_3.jpg

very nice floral tiles. but non reflective one. so scared it'll be abit dark. de black black thing on top of the vanity is my mirror. fully black liao. worried. but really love the tiles. so gonna give it a try

Common bathroom:

commont_bathroom_2.jpg

choose this black glossy tiles to match this reflective floral tiles. 3d drawings dun look good. but got a feeling the end product will turn out alot nicer. with de assurance of my ID, decided to give it a go

Vanity area at WIW:

walk-in_wardrobe_2.jpg

added a lightbox on top of my vanity area. but need to add money. dunno how much. might not go ahead if too ex :(

oh no. ID juz called to say black gloss tiles for common bathroom cannot use. cos all tiles shop advise dat this tile discolor very easily n easily scratched. :furious:

back to searching for tiles again :jawdrop: