Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Hee... same photo?

wow. That's really a lot of hacking you'd done there. Really can't wait to see more work being done rite? :)

yeah yeah. alot of hacking. really can't wait for everything to complete soon. now everyday at wk, but thinking what stage is my reno at :bangwall:

anyway this than is my common br pic:

common_br.jpg

:dancingqueen: quite fast in hacking leh. More pic more pic :notti:

i oso hope to post more pic. but no progress cannot post leh :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahh whole hse hacking done.....time for tiling! :notti:

yep. but i think need to start with building of some walls first.. dunno wat i will c when i go dere tml early afternoon :dancingqueen:

yep. but i think need to start with building of some walls first.. dunno wat i will c when i go dere tml early afternoon :dancingqueen:

mayb see new walls? toilet tilings? :unsure:

i cant wait to start mine now

mayb see new walls? toilet tilings? :unsure:

i cant wait to start mine now

haha. who knows dey only did water proofing? i know until end of the mth, den masonry work will be completed. so basically wun have much stuff going on this mth :(

Wah your main door very retro leh... Very original... :P

And by the looks of it, you literally have to re-do the whole house...

Edited by typhoonz

mbr-1.jpg

mrt track detected... haha :P

once reno started sure tempted to go see everyday haha :drunk:

lol. ya. it's nearby the mrt station. so every few mins got to get used to hearing the station play the same stuffs. :( but tat's wat we wanted, for living near the mrt station :unsure: (paying for the noise? :dunno: )

Wah your main door very retro leh... Very original... :P

And by the looks of it, you literally have to re-do the whole house...

yup yup, main intention was to redo the whole house when i bought it. but initially din expect reno to be so costly.

tot with 50k - 35k for reno, 15k for furnishing, can move in liao, now got to add like another 15-20k budget juz to do wat i tot was possoble with 50k :bangwall:

lol. ya. it's nearby the mrt station. so every few mins got to get used to hearing the station play the same stuffs. :( but tat's wat we wanted, for living near the mrt station :unsure: (paying for the noise? :dunno: )

yup yup, main intention was to redo the whole house when i bought it. but initially din expect reno to be so costly.

tot with 50k - 35k for reno, 15k for furnishing, can move in liao, now got to add like another 15-20k budget juz to do wat i tot was possoble with 50k :bangwall:

dun tink abt the $$$ nw ...tink of hw the hse will turn out to be with the $$$ spent

dun tink abt the $$$ nw ...tink of hw the hse will turn out to be with the $$$ spent

dunno whether it'll be $$$ well spent wor. after hacking the house, realise alot of unforseeable things coming up. hope to resolve them soon.

not much work being done from thurs till sat. ID says his workers are stucked on another proj who is at the end stage of their masonry work. so only one guy working on my hm now. hopefully nxt wk dey'll come over n work on my house..

tiles all delivered (changed some tiles since thurs - ID forget that i request bigger tiles for kitchen wall -_-"):

P1030564.jpg

wall erected to block off previous storeroom entrance (3/4 done only, cos ceiling is 2.8m, n de guy say he can't reach de top -_-""""):

P1030559.jpg

new door frame for both bedrooms (study room is glass door, no need door frame):

P1030560.jpg

waterproofing in the bathrooms:

P1030561.jpg

tiles being left at the bathroom to indicate where to tile this deco tile:

P1030562.jpg

mixing of cement with sand to level the bathroom as i was preparing to leave:

P1030565.jpg

not much progress as of today, hopefully i'll see something more when i pay my next visit on tues evening :unsure:

hubby went up to our place this evening ard 6pm. the workers doing masonry work were not as hardworking as those doing hacking. no one was ard at 6pm. n since he din have the keys, he had to wait till 7 for me to reach de place.

abit dissapointed when we opened the house. since we left the place on sat early afternoon at 11 till now, nothing much have been done. considering they were working this sun, sat-tues=4days of work!! but wat have they done??

level the mbr bathroom floor:

P1030568.jpg

patch up some wierd corners of the mbr bathroom:

P1030569.jpg

erect the remaining 1/4 of wall to conceal storeroom entrance:

P1030570.jpg

level mbr bathroom wall:

P1030567.jpg

level common bathroom wall:

P1030572.jpg

level common bathroom floor:

P1030573.jpg

does all dese work requires 4days effort? all i can say is, it's not very properly done up as well. my ID is in china on a biz seminar! no one to complain to at the moment!!

let's wait for him to come back n give me a call, n i'll make sure he ensures work carries on as per schedule!! 8|

dunno whether it'll be $$$ well spent wor. after hacking the house, realise alot of unforseeable things coming up. hope to resolve them soon.

haiz, truly understand.. WTB and I are going tru the same phase... what are your unforseeable costs that are coming up? :( didn't expect toliet and kitchen accs to cost so much and there are so many things to buy.

need to rush to buy more toliets accs tomolo and need to juggle with my exams that are coming up :unsure:

hubby went up to our place this evening ard 6pm. the workers doing masonry work were not as hardworking as those doing hacking. no one was ard at 6pm. n since he din have the keys, he had to wait till 7 for me to reach de place.

abit dissapointed when we opened the house. since we left the place on sat early afternoon at 11 till now, nothing much have been done. considering they were working this sun, sat-tues=4days of work!! but wat have they done??

does all dese work requires 4days effort? all i can say is, it's not very properly done up as well. my ID is in china on a biz seminar! no one to complain to at the moment!!

let's wait for him to come back n give me a call, n i'll make sure he ensures work carries on as per schedule!! 8|

Due to rushing of moving in. everyday will give ID gentle reminder of next day work. Make sure he follow schedule. :dancingqueen:

wah luckily you all keep checks... maybe if they see you keep going they will do a bit more ba. why he away...... poor thing le no one to complain to. I might panic. lol