Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha is it...i only notice its $11+ duno per wat unit..anyway ID absorb so i dun bother the costing also

haa. ya. but if u use alot of deco times. ID dun absorb one wor.

anyway ur ID was oso nice enugh, to absoorb de cost. but i believe dey oso have some kind of discount when dey get de tiles from de tile shop one :dancingqueen:

I really like your WIW. big and spacious!

haha. it's juz an illusion. it's not as big as u c it out to be :(

haa. ya. but if u use alot of deco times. ID dun absorb one wor.

anyway ur ID was oso nice enugh, to absoorb de cost. but i believe dey oso have some kind of discount when dey get de tiles from de tile shop one :dancingqueen:

haha. it's juz an illusion. it's not as big as u c it out to be :(

ya lor ..but too many of the decor tiles also not dat nice

lastly my decorative reflective mirror tiles in the common bathroom

P1030643.jpg

(the gap in btw is for some mosaic tiles)

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

this tile is stunning!!!! so envious!!!

how much to do this wall huh? abt$??

hehe. is not per piece 11bucks. is 11bucks psf. one piece is abt 1.5sqft, thus making it to be 16.50 each :jawdrop:

luckily my ID covered the cost for me... so cannot make it pay for so much extra tiles la.

thanx. very happy. finally starting to see the progress of reno taking shape :dancingqueen:

$16.50? :jawdrop: wah.

Plus mosaic at the side this wall is expensive...

ya lor ..but too many of the decor tiles also not dat nice

true true, abit of everything olways looks nicer. juz like food, eat too much oso get sian :notti:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

this tile is stunning!!!! so envious!!!

how much to do this wall huh? abt$??

my quotation is 2400bucks alone to lay wall tiles for 2 bathroom (note my ceiling height is 2.85m). tiles are suppose to be of 2.50buck n below. but de tiles i took is of 2.80psf for the tiles in common bathroom with 11psf for the mirror tiles.

mbr bathroom tiles not done up yet. but de whole toilet i select those in de range of 3.60psf. id nv ask me topup money as of now :dancingqueen:

btw, no need envious la. u oso can do one =)

$16.50? :jawdrop: wah.

Plus mosaic at the side this wall is expensive...

hehe. ID nv ask me for xtra. so i assume... 8|

Edited by mwerkz

true true, abit of everything olways looks nicer. juz like food, eat too much oso get sian :notti:

my quotation is 2400bucks alone to lay wall tiles for 2 bathroom (note my ceiling height is 2.85m). tiles are suppose to be of 2.50buck n below. but de tiles i took is of 2.80psf for the tiles in common bathroom with 11psf for the mirror tiles.

mbr bathroom tiles not done up yet. but de whole toilet i select those in de range of 3.60psf. id nv ask me topup money as of now :dancingqueen:

btw, no need envious la. u oso can do one =)

hehe. ID nv ask me for xtra. so i assume... 8|

*wah* good for yoU! haha *shhhh*

Love the microwave and floral tiles! :wub: Glad to see everything is coming along nicely. :)

thanks! can't wait for the whole reno to come to an end, cos can't wait to move in asap. but it's really interesting to see the progress of the whole reno. :dancingqueen:

met my ID at my place ard 130pm. reach ard 145pm. so surprised to see so many workers at work. i guess they are trying their best to do everything as per schedule.

oso bought a carton of drinks up for them, so dey'll work harder n maybe do everything nicely? :notti:

anyway work done from fri-sat (1.5days):

- tiling in living area & walkway to rooms completed (left with abt 30% more of skirtings to be tiled)

- approx 50% of wall tiling done in kitchen

- approx 50% of floor tiling done in kitchen

- approx 98% of common bathroom wall tiling done (only left with mosaic)

- kitchen cabinet base done up

- 70% of electrical wiring taken down

comfirmed a few stuffs with ID n de respective contractors

- confirm wrought iron gate design & color

- electrical plan with electrician

so it's pic time again :sport-smiley-003:

dining area tiles fully done up:

P1030658.jpg

was den informed that common bathroom totally done up. went in to see:

P1030656.jpg

another side of toilet: (mosaic to fill in de gaps)

P1030657.jpg

de starting of kitchen tiling:

P1030659.jpg

cabinet base for my suspended kitchen cabinet:

P1030660.jpg

the base for my island cabinet:

P1030661.jpg

my open concept kitchen arc in black tiles from the living room:

P1030662.jpg

and wow. de amt of work de workers manage to do from the time i went n left:

P1030663.jpg

(impressed!)

Hehe.. they reali hardworking! Looks like you'll be able to shift in on time. :P Can imagine how excited u are, seeing your home reno coming to life. :)

now tat i've said de happy stuffs, time to share some sad news :(

previously bought a sys3 non-inverter r410 gas aircon from gain city at 2288 inclusive of bracket. den hubby was telling me, now tat with the cost of electricity going up, we decided to upgrade to an inverter model.

so we headed down to gain city imm to look for the mgr, but since he was not ard, we were served by another shop assistant. at first everything was oredi discussed. ok. upgrade to mit sys3 inverter at 2806+180(better insulation pipe)+150(brackets), total 3136 n it comes in 5yr extended warranty.

after tat we left the place, only to receive a call from this assistant again to say, cannot upgrade. cos we purchase de aircon too early, not entitled to this expo promo. so is either we forfeit our previous 200bucks deposit or dun take the promo of extended 5yr warranty.

of cos not very happy. so decided to call de mgr, since i have his hp number. ask him wat if we use this deposit of 200 to purchase some other items say a washing machine. but the thing is currently de washing machine oso have promo now at 549-599 (dunno wat price, cos diff outlet quote diff price) instead of the usual 699. he say possible, but need to check with his mgr n confirm after we tell him wat item we want. n since he was on leave today, he say he will call us tml.

juz now was discussing with hubby, decide tat if this washing promo oso can't maybe we juz buy some fan, toaster n water flask or something juz to make use of this 200bucks. so now i can only sit down n wait for de mgr to call me tml :(

ok. let's share another HAPPY news.

i bought most of my lights today. total spent 1110 at chelsea lighting. yeah. manage to bargain for a free doorbell. but cheap one. 15bucks before discount nia. my ID advise not to get wireless, cos he say frequency issues problem. anyway dun really need wireless. so juz get a wired one. will post the light i purchased another day =)

Hehe.. they reali hardworking! Looks like you'll be able to shift in on time. :P Can imagine how excited u are, seeing your home reno coming to life. :)

yeah yeah. i guess every home owners dream is to see their dream home come alive.

de feeling is really diff, from buying a oredi nicely renovated place n from buying a super run down conditioned home n transform it into ur castle :dancingqueen:

n jus to share with all who voted on de lights to use for my dining area:

P1030532.jpg

even though it did not get the highest amt of votes, i still went ahead with it. cos i simply LOVE IT!! n most imptly it fits both a rectangle n round table, even though i oredi bought a rectangle dining table :notti:

but i like it cos it's black n will definitely go well against my one-piece red dining wall :yamseng:

Edited by mwerkz

seems like the price for a inverter sys 3 is ex too...but of cos mine doesnt comes with a 5 yr warranty (which i dun tink i need since i wont be on-ing the aircon frequently)

anyway nice dinning lights u hv got there :good:

seems like the price for a inverter sys 3 is ex too...but of cos mine doesnt comes with a 5 yr warranty (which i dun tink i need since i wont be on-ing the aircon frequently)

anyway nice dinning lights u hv got there :good:

thanx thanx! we'll see how the aircon thingy comes along today =) hopefully i wun be dissapointed by gain city.

yeah. after some discussion here n there with gain city, i finally converted my previous 200bucks deposit for my mit sys 3 non inverter r410 model for a samsung washing machine

washer.jpg

wf-b1061 6.5kg (finally decided to go for a 6.5kg cos realise it's enugh to wash my basic stuffs n can save abt 130bucks from de 7.5kg model :bangwall: )

repurchased the mitsubishi inverter sys3 aircon at 2799+120(upgrade to 1/2" piping)+60(copper pipes)+150(brackets)=3129 n now it comes with 5yrs extended warranty

aircon.jpg

exceeded my inital budget of 2400bucks for aircon, guess i have to find de $$ from elsewhere now :notti:

Edited by mwerkz