Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan

Dream House Vs. Pig Sty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ur spiral lights vvvvvvv nice!!!

btw where did u get it from? wanted this kind of light for my balcony but too bad i cant find :(

I got it from China... :notti: custom-made.. the original is too big for my area.. :P

All your lights are very nice!! Going to ask my sis to source for some in Shanghai liao! hahaha so nice.... *envious*

Hehe.. good good.. think Shanghai also hav a lot of beautiful lights.. but price might be slightly exp than Guangzhou..

then again.. compare to singapore price.. any light you bot there will be worthwhile.. :notti:

Orh.. one more thing, if ur sis only will stay at Shanghai for a short while, then better settle the lights within the first few days.. coz a lot of lights are not off-the-shelf products.. the shops need to make the order to the factory first which takes at least 5-7 days...

ok ok ok ok maybe ask BIL to see in Taipei also. maybe taipei also cheap. hahah I only need two-three nice ones for the living and dining.

Thanks for that tip!!!

On 9/1/2008 at 9:10 AM, Jessie said:

hi hi Yan,

hahaha....me & kastlekonfusion are diff person lah... :)

me wanna take over that bamboo holder if you dun mind lor.

cos my current dun hv at all......keke :)

Hi,

may I know where did u get the suitable bolt to install it?