Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan

Dream House Vs. Pig Sty

hmm.. that holder was done by the ex owner.. I also dun know where to get it leh.. but we are planning to remove it and install those pull up pull down kind.. :P

Thanks for the reminder for the floor tile protection.. i must remind my ID about that.. ;p

since you removing and kastle looking for one

you sell yours to her lah :notti:

but hor, think yours not white powder coats steel right?

looks like the one i have at home, supplied by hdb

just normal stainless steel :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
since you removing and kastle looking for one

you sell yours to her lah :notti:

but hor, think yours not white powder coats steel right?

looks like the one i have at home, supplied by hdb

just normal stainless steel :dunno:

i am a bit confused.. Jessie and kastlekonfusion are 2 persons? or same person? :P

They both want the holder?

Who should I give to??

hmm.. why not you 2 bid for the holder, higher price win.. kekeke... :notti:

My holder is original HDB holder. i am not sure what material it is.. but probably not white powder-coded ones.. :P

i've checked with my ID, he said the holder will be dismantled soon. If I want it he can ask the woker not to throw away. So anyone can confirm really want it? because my ID said if later I find out that I dun want it anymore and ask him to throw away he will charge me.. :P

Wah but I think your reno progress quite speedily le... I love your floor tiles too.. brightens up the whole place!

haha.. it was speedy till last last week.. from last week till this thursday there is NOTHING being done.. :furious: until thursday nite I talked to the ID (usually it is my hubby who talked to him), then they started work again..

ai.. I am going oversea for 2 weeks soon.. hopefully I won't see the progess hangs there after I come back... think I will be really really angry if so... :furious:

the floor tiles, yeah.. it took us a long time to finally confirm the tile.. we want to find light color tiles (after seeing the ex owner's black flooring), preferablely white.. but not so white that one hair drop on the floor also very noticable kind... :P so in the end we chose this white color, but got some pattern (very light color pattern) on it so the hair won't be so noticeable... :P

As there is no progress last week.. i just post some photos of the things that we shopped..

Common toilet basin

IMGP0484.jpg

Oven.. hmm.. actually we seldom cook, not to mention baking..

hopefully we will really make use of this oven..

although hubby promised he will make baked rice lah, spagatti lah, pizza lah... ;p

IMGP0469.jpg

Kitchen sink that we bought.. the color is called 'volcano black'..

IMGP0437.jpg

Tap for the Kitchen sink..

IMGP0448.jpg

i am a bit confused.. Jessie and kastlekonfusion are 2 persons? or same person? :P

Who should I give to??

My holder is original HDB holder. i am not sure what material it is.. but probably not white powder-coded ones.. :P

i've checked with my ID, he said the holder will be dismantled soon. If I want it he can ask the woker not to throw away. So anyone can confirm really want it? because my ID said if later I find out that I dun want it anymore and ask him to throw away he will charge me.. :P

they are two different persons bah

think they have their own individual t-blog too

think you can ask your ID to keep it, then put it up in garage sales

see who give you offer loh

then hor, your ID trying to smoke you leh

why charge to throw away? if he don't throw you give to garang guni man they will be very happy loh

haha.. it was speedy till last last week.. from last week till this thursday there is NOTHING being done.. :furious: until thursday nite I talked to the ID (usually it is my hubby who talked to him), then they started work again..

ai.. I am going oversea for 2 weeks soon.. hopefully I won't see the progess hangs there after I come back... think I will be really really angry if so... :furious:

the floor tiles, yeah.. it took us a long time to finally confirm the tile.. we want to find light color tiles (after seeing the ex owner's black flooring), preferablely white.. but not so white that one hair drop on the floor also very noticable kind... :P so in the end we chose this white color, but got some pattern (very light color pattern) on it so the hair won't be so noticeable... :P

As there is no progress last week.. i just post some photos of the things that we shopped..

Common toilet basin

IMGP0484.jpg

Oven.. hmm.. actually we seldom cook, not to mention baking..

hopefully we will really make use of this oven..

although hubby promised he will make baked rice lah, spagatti lah, pizza lah... ;p

IMGP0469.jpg

Huh *keeping fingers crossed for you also* usually when no one is looking (supervising) then they will be liddat. common ba.

Usually it's the wife who says that sort of thing when buying oven... hehe so cute. :)

Who should I give to??

Hi Yan,

I hope your ID is joking about charging you for throwing away such small items! :lol:

I'd very much preferred to get the type of bamboo holders that was in the pix you had posted as it's better than those with rivets. I broke 2 of the 8 riveted bamboo holders before; hanging just a queen sized duvet on a bamboo pole. :(

Anyway, we didn't think we could get 3 sets of the same type of bamboo holders we wanted so we settled for the most common type. We bought 3 sets of those riveted aluminum bamboo holders and sprayed painted them white over the weekend. :) Well, if the rivets were to give way again, we now have a rivet gun to fix it. Hope it would last.

:) KK

PS. If there is no takers for your bamboo holder, please drop me a PM as my friend just saw our spray-painted bamboo holders and would like same. :)

hi hi Yan,

hahaha....me & kastlekonfusion are diff person lah... :)

me wanna take over that bamboo holder if you dun mind lor.

cos my current dun hv at all......keke :)

today went up to check up the progress.. so glad to see that finally there are some works done after nearly 2 weeks of no work... :rolleyes:

took some pics on the holder.. I am sure it is not white-powdered coded.. but not sure it is stainless steel or aluminium..

IMGP0604.jpg

IMGP0605.jpg

should be stainless steel, if not at least steel

don't think i've ever seen aluminium for this

aluminium is too soft, hang clothes sure everything fall :lol: :lol:

Edited by applefreak

should be stainless steel, if not at least steel

don't think i've ever seen aluminium for this

aluminium is too soft, hang clothes sure everything fall :lol: :lol:

MmmM agree. :)

Good good they got do work! :)

erms. i tot someone mentioned they were able to purchase these clothes hanger at those neighbourhood hardwareshop.

cos i oso interested in getting one. looks retro :dancingqueen:

erms. i tot someone mentioned they were able to purchase these clothes hanger at those neighbourhood hardwareshop.

cos i oso interested in getting one. looks retro :dancingqueen:

ooo...is it?

think i will go to those hardware shop to find find... ;)

tks tks ;)

Still in office.. waiting for hubby to finish his work.. 8| post some photos...

Cables..

IMGP0554.jpg

More Cables...

IMGP0553.jpg

Big big chunking.. how to install mirror there???!!!

IMGP0533.jpg

can see the icon inside liao... reach the beam liao.. oops...

IMGP0532.jpg

This side is wrong.. should be at the opposite side of the wall...!!!

IMGP0507.jpg

Common toilet shower pipe

IMGP0500.jpg

Aircon chunking under the beam.. so must box up.. will it make it very low??? hmm.. :dunno:

IMGP0496.jpg

Water pipe in kicthen

IMGP0492.jpg