Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan

Dream House Vs. Pig Sty

The ID said teh ex owner must hv plastered the wall and painted a few times.. so now the paint on the wall are very thick..

after removing the original false ceiling, the upper part of the wall has little paint.. so he must use a lot of cement to fill up the gap ..

And there are some pieces of old false ceiling stick on the wall oso.. he need to remove those and smoothen the gap..

So he charge additional 800 (!!) bucks for the extra work... :jawdrop:

I was a bit shocked when i look at the number.. Is it really so exp for the whole hse wall?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Quick quick.. need to rush for plane tml.. actually wee hours in the morning.. before that.. quick quick post the latest progress..

False ceiling is done..

IMGP0622.jpg

Platform is done..

IMGP0628.jpg

ID said got border around the platform is nicer.. and can have better linkage between platform and floor tiles... really?? hmm....

IMGP0626.jpg

Air con trunking .. used to be a big hole there..

IMGP0630.jpg

MBR parquet has been vanished.. there is still another layer of coating later.. ID said this color tone looks nice.. got foreign style... :dunno:

IMGP0640.jpg

Me and hubby ok lah.. think it is much better than the original glossy finishing.. (feels a bit oily to us..)

IMGP0646.jpg

saw this light today.. how is it? any comment? am thinking of putting it in MBR..

light2.jpg

light1.jpg

It is made of fabricated goat skin... :dunno:

yaaa veryyyy niceee must be beri expensive hor....

:no: hmm... it roughly equals to S$40... :notti: (i am at china now.. :P)

but I hvn't confirmed to buy it yet...

Today went to 'zhong shan'.. it is a place in china that is famous for its lightings... heard that 60% of the lightings in the world comes from 'zhong shan gu zhen' 中山古镇..

Saw quite a lot of lightings today... Some of them are sooooooooooooo grand... sooooooo nice that I think only hotels.. big big hotel lobbies can take those huge lightings.... hmm.. but it is good to "open my eyes" oso.. haa....

For my own lightings, din filter much thou.. probably most of the lights there are those crystal chandeliers, which doesn't really fit my living room.. ai...

Saw a nice crystal ceiling light which hanging from the ceiling and drop till the floor kind.. the crystal balls spiral down to the floor... it looks very nice.. and the price is very nice too.. roughly equals to S$3000.. :jawdrop: coz it is made of Egyptian crystal and is 3-meter in length... way out of my budget..

I am going to some more places these few days to see more lights.. hopefully can find the lights i want... :(

Today went to 'zhong shan'.. it is a place in china that is famous for its lightings... heard that 60% of the lightings in the world comes from 'zhong shan gu zhen' 中山古镇..

Saw quite a lot of lightings today... Some of them are sooooooooooooo grand... sooooooo nice that I think only hotels.. big big hotel lobbies can take those huge lightings.... hmm.. but it is good to "open my eyes" oso.. haa....

For my own lightings, din filter much thou.. probably most of the lights there are those crystal chandeliers, which doesn't really fit my living room.. ai...

Saw a nice crystal ceiling light which hanging from the ceiling and drop till the floor kind.. the crystal balls spiral down to the floor... it looks very nice.. and the price is very nice too.. roughly equals to S$3000.. :jawdrop: coz it is made of Egyptian crystal and is 3-meter in length... way out of my budget..

I am going to some more places these few days to see more lights.. hopefully can find the lights i want... :(

OMG why so cheap?????????? buy buy buyyyyyyy.....if u buy frm balestier hor...at least need $300 lerr

so envyyyy ........

me only buy a beri simple light already cost $40 liao and no design very heart pain ........singapore everything is ex :bangwall:

S$40???? Mai Dan Liao!!!! (Wait no longer!) :D Go for it!

Oooo... I love those kind of crystal spiral lights! If can find cheaper ones, must buy! Hehe.. Will make a very nice feature somewhere in the house. Hehe...

hehehe... i hvn't confirmed any of the lightings.. I hope i can make sure all the lights in the hse are good match before i confirm any of them... :P

These are a few lights i saw today for my dinning room..

Crystal lights for dinning..

IMGP0721.jpg

IMGP0725.jpg

I like this light.. it is made of Acraylic.. v heavy.. but afraid it does not match with my living room crystal light.. :unsure:

IMGP0732.jpg

IMGP0734.jpg

This is the spiral light.. sorry for the lousy photo.. hubby took the photo 'secretly'.. haa...

IMGP0716.jpg

This is the spiral light.. sorry for the lousy photo.. hubby took the photo 'secretly'.. haa...

IMGP0716.jpg

i saw similiar spiral lights too but it so so expensive! its very nice indeed....

Wah the lights very cheap le! mm but a bit scared about quality hor.. but but but too tempting liao!!

wah. de spiral lights look scary. can't imagine dem dropping one by one :(

Wah the lights very cheap le! mm but a bit scared about quality hor.. but but but too tempting liao!!

hmm.. singapore lights mostly also comes from 'zhong shan' if you ask the seller.. haa.. hmm... but indeed.. need to be very careful when you choosing the lights..

Here are some of lights that i bought...

Living room crystal ceiling lights..

Stainless steel base with crystal balls surrounded by 'light stick' ..

might not be able to see the crystal balls.. it is saucer-liked crystal in the center now..

i asked them to change all to crystal ball..

13173183_e88bb2b11221627982_m.jpg

13173206_286ed1961221628119_m.jpg

Dinning room lights..

13173196_a8b3bdaf1221628066_m.jpg

13173204_9ce085a71221628100_m.jpg

Wall Lamp.. 'yun shi' "cloud stone".. dun know how to translate.. haha..

13173345_668859c71221629199_m.jpg

13173348_1486a4351221629274_m.jpg