Sofa and coffee table

IMGP0951.jpg

feature wall

IMGP0949.jpg

main light

IMGP0958.jpg

main light 2

IMGP0959.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi mivec2.4, might i ask.. does 'PLC' mean down light? That is how i refer them to the ID... :P

wah... pink sofa.. seldom c :jawdrop:

yeah.. i know.. hubby's taste... :dunno:

it looks better in the show room.. will put a pic of it when the down lights and T5 are on... :P think looks better..

Hi mivec2.4, might i ask.. does 'PLC' mean down light? That is how i refer them to the ID... :P

yeah.. i know.. hubby's taste... :dunno:

it looks better in the show room.. will put a pic of it when the down lights and T5 are on... :P think looks better..

haha. no la. i din say ugly. i meant to say it's unique. nv seen anyone own one pink sofa before. n coming fr ur hubby is even more of a surprise. :dancingqueen:

Hehe, the pink sofa is defn-ly a surprise coming from a guy. hehe... It's a feature piece on it's own! :)

Very very nice lights, must have cost a bomb. :)

Edited by Angel81

Your lights are very special. Nice :)

The white arylic one looks almost like mine except that yours has extra decoration. Hehe :P

Hi Yan,

Sorry, didnt make it clear enough. I mean those "Square Light" on the false ceiling. Where did u bought all the lighting?

Thanks!

I bot them at 31 Jurong East street. There are quite a few lighting shops oppo the chinese garden MRT. I forgot the name of the shop which i bot those downlights from. It is not the one that recommended in this forum.

The shop that i bot from is pretty small. I bot from it becoz of the price.. end up my electrical guys complains abt the T5 i bot from the shop.. connection not good.. :furious:

I think many lighting shops got sell this kind of "square downlights".. I saw it in blastier and the Chinese garden light shop (the one that recommended by the forum one.. occupied 2 shops' space)..

Hi Yan,

I love your pink sofa, where do you get this and about how much?

Hv oredi replied ur PM.. :)

Your lights are very special. Nice :)

The white arylic one looks almost like mine except that yours has extra decoration. Hehe :P

hmm.. ah.. I dun hv any white acrylic lights ah.. :P

hmm.. ah.. I dun hv any white acrylic lights ah.. :P

Haha...sorry if I confused you. My second sentence was talking about the white rectangular acrylic lights youwanted to get but didn't in the end cos they don't fit your house design. :P

Edited by mmycheng

all I can say is your house look SUPERB!!! :jawdrop: soo nice.. i loves the lightings esp.. just went for light shopping yest.. and wow.. cost us a bomb too.. hefty 2K plus.. nw im thinking to start my blog vvv soon.. and for the time being im soo goin to plant my reads here... ;p

Hehe.. Thank you... :)

Here are some more pics abt the lights.. hv moved in for 2 weeks.. still got some minor touch up here and there.. hopefully can finish everything before X'mas.. :dunno: will post more pic after everything is ready..

Platform... Curtain installed..

IMGP0962.jpg

without flashlight

IMGP0967.jpg

spiral light 1

IMGP0964.jpg

spiral light 2

IMGP0971.jpg

spiral light 3

IMGP0972.jpg

The other side of the platform.. wall lamp..

IMGP0974.jpg

Living room main light

IMGP0975.jpg

Dinning room

IMGP0970.jpg

another platform

IMGP0978.jpg