cannot always win...

Nvm abt the first house now...

Look forward to a nicer home... :) :)

Thanks for the wishes! :sport-smiley-004:

ZC

Nice wedding shoes!!

where did u get them from?

my turn next year!!

Thanks. It's bought at Far East Plaza? The one beside goodwood park hotel.

2nd flr if i remember correctly.

Btw, nice fridge you haf. I must say your furnishing are all expensive stuff eh :notti:

far east?

isit ex?

dun mind me asking cos i wearing some silverish suit and i thought of getting a white or gunmetal shoe

furnishing is ok

fridge is probably the most ex

but comes with tv!

other furnishing is nt ex really

as in the pxs are similar to other forumers as well

oh and i save on tv console cos nt getting 1

hehe

and no wallpaper!

far east?

isit ex?

dun mind me asking cos i wearing some silverish suit and i thought of getting a white or gunmetal shoe

furnishing is ok

fridge is probably the most ex

but comes with tv!

other furnishing is nt ex really

as in the pxs are similar to other forumers as well

oh and i save on tv console cos nt getting 1

hehe

and no wallpaper!

nope cheapest nice one tt i could find.

If i remember correctly, cost ard 50-60 bucks.

the stall is one which displays alot of shoes~

for silver, i think white will go fine.

cox ttz what hady mirza wore too....the asia idol :notti:

lol

ok thanks

i will go and check it out next week

eat snake during lunchtime and then go far east

hehe

haha i also eat snake to check my house during lunch time :notti:

well last nite receive hob n oven.

today will be lights, fan, toilet stuff and all to be installed todae.

stay tune for more pics :sport-smiley-004:

Today was an event ful day with all lightings delivered and toiletries delivered with 70% installed. Shower head not installed to cox my contractor say dun wan the workers to use haha. But toilet bowls bo bian la.

It was a war zone in the afternoon. Delivery come btw 11-12pm and so many stuff to take stock, check, take out warranty cards, etc....

DSC02349.jpg

Lights & Fans....like buy veri little hor? 3 fans with full house lights at $1900 with free wireless door bell

DSC02350.jpg

Toilet stuff and basin . . . also like veri little carton compared to what i see in other blog leh :unsure:

DSC02351.jpg

First issue for my renovation.

DSC02370.jpg

This was the door that was delivered. It was not what i wanted. I asked my contractor over the phone and he said they'll put osme special paint ok. Ok i thought since i never see before. After finished installing, the guy just put laquer or something and ttz it. I was like....uncle....this is wood color, i chose grey leh. He say he just install call his company. Zzzz....

I told my contractor also and in the end he said supplier say catalogue say maple but color not so "zhun" so i received the right door, the color is like tt.

This was the one i choose, 1st row 3rd door from the left.

DSC02373.jpg

I was like WTF. My contractor also piss off with supplier and say he will remove and refund me the $. It's nto fair to him but i really dun like this color. What should i do?

To go out and find and choose at this juncture is really time consuming for us when we already have so little time :bangwall:

So after a long afternoon of works, took some pictures of the days end work.

Sorry i did'nt take much pictures cox tired liao. Imagine i went home all the way to north-east side then 8+ drive all the way to west jus tto see....but needed tt piece of mind :help:

This was what greeted me when i first opened my main door. Guess what it is....

DSC02384.jpg

It's my switches!!! :sport-smiley-004: Love the little lights cox when it's dark at night, i figure i know where the switches are and i think it looks like the lights on the airplane run way :P

Mayb it's just crazy me :drunk:

DSC02378.jpg

And this is my kitchen. Simple lights but damm it's bright. just on one first.

DSC02379.jpg

somethin went wrong with uploadin so here's the kitchen pic again

DSC02379.jpg

MBR and BR2 Fan. Looks dim cox i'm standing behind the bulb exposures but it's bright enuf for me.

DSC02380.jpg

MBR Toilet

DSC02383.jpg

The uncle installing this sink veri funi cox he ask the delivery man....neber see this before leh....new one ah. Then when he say the tap he was like " Siao liao la this type hard to install" :o

But still nice job. :good:

Hope the door issue settle nicely tmr. Ca'nt believe their supplier actually talk back like this. How he survive sia :bangwall:

Edited by Zc31

the door you got looks like the first on the left

the supplier trying to smoke your contractor lah :fire: :fire:

Precisely and he still insists. :jawdrop:

Really sian 1/2 :furious:

Hi, I love your wall tiles in the toilet. What is it call? Any article code number? Btw, did you hack or did an overlay?

i overlay my toilet cox it's 4yr old flat so contractor told me the standard for waterproofing is very good now.

did ask a few others and they agreed hence the decision.

i dunno what's the article no cox i just point and tt was it.

howeva i haf a sample of the tile i think. if you're keen to pick it up for ur reference, we can arrange to meetup then i go find ;)

Hi, I love your wall tiles in the toilet. What is it call? Any article code number? Btw, did you hack or did an overlay?

i think dis tile is pretty common. shuld be able to find it at any tile shop. i had wanted to pick it too. but i heard it's out of stock for the white one, n de rounded is pointed out. dey do have stock for the white balls pointed inwards though. black have both style. :dancingqueen:

in de end i decided to do pure black with a little red mosaic for my common bathroom n black n white flowery pattern for my mbr bathroom

i overlay my toilet cox it's 4yr old flat so contractor told me the standard for waterproofing is very good now.

did ask a few others and they agreed hence the decision.

i dunno what's the article no cox i just point and tt was it.

howeva i haf a sample of the tile i think. if you're keen to pick it up for ur reference, we can arrange to meetup then i go find ;)

eh...how come you have half a tile huh? Where your office located, maybe we near each other leh. hehehe.

Alternatively is if you can mail to me via post? I'll pay for all the postage and stuff? Let me know how big are they too, then we can decide lor. Nonetheless, you have good taste. The tile is very 'mei mei'. :good:

i think dis tile is pretty common. shuld be able to find it at any tile shop. i had wanted to pick it too. but i heard it's out of stock for the white one, n de rounded is pointed out. dey do have stock for the white balls pointed inwards though. black have both style. :dancingqueen:

in de end i decided to do pure black with a little red mosaic for my common bathroom n black n white flowery pattern for my mbr bathroom

Hi mwerkz, wah your project have not commence and you have already selected the tiles ah? Steady :dancingqueen: But since it has not started, you still can afford to wait for the stock to come mah? Right?

well i got the white ones with the holes pointing inwards for shower and outwards for the rest of the toilet :bath:

eh...how come you have half a tile huh? Where your office located, maybe we near each other leh. hehehe.

Alternatively is if you can mail to me via post? I'll pay for all the postage and stuff? Let me know how big are they too, then we can decide lor. Nonetheless, you have good taste. The tile is very 'mei mei'. :good:

Hi mwerkz, wah your project have not commence and you have already selected the tiles ah? Steady :dancingqueen: But since it has not started, you still can afford to wait for the stock to come mah? Right?

Hmm...when i select the tiles, contractor give me one set to keep as sample so that when the actual tiles arrive at my place, i can double check it's correct lor. Kinda detailed i thought :sport-smiley-004:

I work in Tuas, living in Sengkang now.

Also u know where my new place is so let me know if u want it for reference ;)

Anyone can help me?

I just paid my SP services bill but it did'nt state gas charges.

Izit because i did not use or cox i have to apply from Citygas? :unsure: