Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All,

I have also engaged DeFong to do my reno for my resale flat. The person in charge for my project is Jeremy. They have started hacking and doing tiling works. Will definitely update all their work quality. :-)

Hope he will give you feedbacks on the progress. Mine none at all. Good luck!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally, my renovation was completed last Wed. Well, it has been long overdue. I will like to express my thanks to the IDs in Defong for good quality works with its competitive prices. Definitely value for money. The tile works are very good. I like it very much. Its carpentry works are good, as commented previously by many owners here in the forum, i can verify the work was quite well done.

Just a minor hipcups: I believe it requires improvement in the communication part which i find it lacking. Or else, it will be a very good experience for owners and contractors.

I will be posting pictures of my renovated house sometimes next week. Hope all have a nice day!

Im currently using them too. the tilting works will be completed today. progress is good so far. cabinets for kitchen coming next wk. Today WC and basin will be mounted.

Hi Guys, i felt i should post my reno progess work done by William from Defong ID for the jobs well done. It started on early november and is done around begining of Dec. Is consider a minor reno job on a 105sqm 4room flat with total redo of 2 bathrooms, flooring of 3 bedrooms, fixtures (shoes cabinet and Tv console) and repainting that's all. The result turn out well with collaboration of ideas exchange with William. Enjoy cheers!

Reno photos link

Edited by jaschua

Hi All,

I have also engaged DeFong to do my reno for my resale flat. The person in charge for my project is Jeremy. They have started hacking and doing tiling works. Will definitely update all their work quality. :-)

Hi can you pm me his contact. Thanks..

Hi,

can i have jeremy's contact? btw do they provide 3-Ds drawings? hw the workmanship todate is it still good?

Hi, I engaged Jeremy (Defong) for my 5-room HDB and moved in since Aug 09. It was an overhaul of the entire place cos the previous owner didn't maintain it well.

After we had moved in, there were some wear and tear issues e.g. minor servicing stuff, which were not Jeremy's fault in the first place and which I am not knowledgeable of....BUT Jeremy had always gone the extra mile to help us and promptly came to our place to resolve them, and this is almost ONE year after we had moved in.

Most other contractors will just bochap u after collecting money, but not Jeremy, who always pick up my call and comes here with a smile!

Because of his excellent service and attitude, I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to do their renovations. THUMBS UP!

Cheers,

Bensen

Hi Guys, i felt i should post my reno progess work done by William from Defong ID for the jobs well done. It started on early november and is done around begining of Dec. Is consider a minor reno job on a 105sqm 4room flat with total redo of 2 bathrooms, flooring of 3 bedrooms, fixtures (shoes cabinet and Tv console) and repainting that's all. The result turn out well with collaboration of ideas exchange with William. Enjoy cheers!

Reno photos link

Can I have William's contact number? How is workmanship so far? Any comment on the service after sales? By the way, any warranty given by this company?

hhaahah i keep seeing ur nick after mine asking for contact number...ahha where abouts your new plc emobebe?

Can I have William's contact number? How is workmanship so far? Any comment on the service after sales? By the way, any warranty given by this company?

hi guys, may i know how long did you take to get your reno started? Its been 2 weeks that i've signed and the 3-ds are still not 'right' no constructive work.. done i must say...sigh is this a norm or i'm one of the unlucky ones?

Hi, sorry for taking so long time to post my testimony on DEFONG.

I was served by Jeremy. As noted in some earlier posts, I consider Jeremy's service as very good in Singapore standard. He is conscientious and willing to help. He is easy to get in touch with too. If he can't take your call he will call you back asap. But please DON'T SMS him, as I don't think he has time to reply, let alone read them.

Overall, the quality of DEFONG's sub-contractors are satisfactory. I especially like the masonry work - laying of the tiles, for e.g. in my kitchen, the floor was done in such a way that when I wash the floor, water flows into the outlet smoothly. Capentry is also fine, just that the sub-contractor's workers' attitude was not very nice. The sub-contactor for lighting was not so good..did not pay attention to what I said and almost did the wrong things. The worst is the workers who installed the toilet fixtures. There was a brown stain in one of the toilet bowl and it was suppose to be brand new!? So in the end, Jeremy got to come all the way to my house and remove the stain. Also the worker left cement and stain on both the wash basins. They are supposed to be brand new but no they don't look brand new, sigh.

Yes, I would recommend DEFONG and Jeremy to anyone. Considering the services and costs, I think DEFONG is a very good bet.