Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi ttsh... i'm also having Kelvin as our ID... I agree with u... he's fast with his respond... Feel at ease with him handling our unit... :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi martin, can I check, how much does you purchase for the king coil queen size bed, what is the model? Thanks.

Hi ttsh... i'm also having Kelvin as our ID... I agree with u... he's fast with his respond... Feel at ease with him handling our unit... :yamseng:

am new here.

Read good reviews about Kelvin, could anyone share his contact?

thanks

U can reach him @ 90611135

Ya man. Me v lorso and impatient and can't wait till tmr type. Will jus whatsapp him @ 1am or whenever I thought of anything to ask. Nvr expect him to reply de. Thought he will reply nex morning. But he will jus reply n make me feel at ease. I dun tink any Id will entertain u at such hours. An id who wish to do his best for his customers. N I really trust his taste in choosing colors cos I jus leave it to Kevin n hb Liao. Too many stuff to do liaoz. Lol

Jus gotten a **** long waited hdb permit le....so now cont will reno Liao. Hopefully to handover in end march le.

How's yr Reno ?

Edited by ttsh

I'm currently talking to William from DeFong. Any reviews abt him? In the midst to confirm my ID soon. Is William better or Kelvin. Seems like there''s quite good reviews abt Kelvin and he seems more popular. Thanks!

I'm currently talking to William from DeFong. Any reviews abt him? In the midst to confirm my ID soon. Is William better or Kelvin. Seems like there''s quite good reviews abt Kelvin and he seems more popular. Thanks!

Hi,my house was done by William from Defong. To me he is a very friendly and easy going person with lots of suggestion & idea during the process of renovation. And his response & his attitude to his work i can say is good. But sometime he tend forget some of the details & my experience is try to remind him as and when you can.

But i mean over all he is good & experience on his job. :rolleyes:

I also have Kelvin as my ID. Except for his 3Ds, which isnt fantastic, the rest so far so good. Renovation still continuing...

Haha. I din even get to see 3D too le. But everything is jus fine without it too, as long it meets my dateline and reno quality.

My house had been handed over since early april...but till now, I still get Kevin to fix stuff for me, which was overlooked. N yes, he is still so reacheable, prompt and fast to fix for me.

I always hear horror stories that id will not listen or reply u aft paying $. But Kevin will nvr be uncontactable. It makes u so secure and cld jus rely everything on him.

My parents and siblings jus came my house for house warming...they said my house is deliciously renovated, so comfy n cozy. N my parents and another bro be moving house soon, they oredi get Kevin's contact from me liao. I told them that they can trust Kevin in terms of price, quality, reliability and creativity le. Seeing my house, they totally agree.

So more and more reno jobs for Kevin le....kekeke. Tink he is as happy as a lark now. Thumbs up...pls keep yr spirit going le.

Hi,

I was recommended to a Mr Wong (96657836).

I did a search online of his contact number and found that his email: goodbudgetreno@yahoo.com.sg and he linked himself to http://www.defong.com.sg .

Can i check if he is from defong? anyone engaged him before?

This is his advertisment: http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26836 (updated dec 2012)

I was thinking of contacting him, but need to ensure he is from defong :)

thanks!

Hi,

I was recommended to a Mr Wong (96657836).

I did a search online of his contact number and found that his email: goodbudgetreno@yahoo.com.sg and he linked himself to http://www.defong.com.sg .

Can i check if he is from defong? anyone engaged him before?

This is his advertisment: http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26836 (updated dec 2012)

I was thinking of contacting him, but need to ensure he is from defong :)

thanks!

Hi,

Don't think he is from Defong, as I know Defong's boss is Jeremy & with him got William & Kevin only. :yamseng:

Phew finally I able to be here! After tried so many time. Til getting mad haha. Well I'm new here. Juz wanna share u guys about my house Reno done by Kevin DeFong!

After i compared aloz of ID n finally decided to choose him to Reno my house. I'm really glad that I choose da RIGHT ID.

His quotation is really reasonable n ofcoz wid good workmanship. He will settle da problem for me even some time I had give him wrong instruction n when I ask him to redo he willing to do wid a smile n ofcoz without any complaining! Unlike other ID they will give a blackface hahaha.

Wid a good service he always update me da work in progress by sent me pics so that I noe how's my house going on. N every time when I need he assist or advice I can always reach him even some time at late nite. Wid his fast act respond make me secure!

To whom is looking for ID to Reno ur house. I strongly recommended Kevin! Well done Kevin :)

Keep it up ur good job ;)

I can't wait to move in "My home sweet home"

Edited by Takky

562933_10151185160723142_1331950808_n.jpg

195886_10151185160923142_1726337115_n.jpg

547101_10151185160983142_1626879982_n.jpg

Yahoo.. finally i can upload pic liao...

Here is some pic taken by my ID Kevin :)

Edited by Takky

Trying to upload more pics. Notice the last pic is my ID head..whahahha

293474_10151185162063142_318402310_n.jpg

216147_10151185160428142_233981674_n.jpg

Edited by Takky