Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Pontian Wantan Mee

I like the ancient wisdom culture but not these in-hygeine habits. See the Poison milk formular can see what type heart this type of people had :furious:

They dam or sim one, make $ who dun want but at the expense of babies life is way too much. The guilty ones should be sentence to death. I have all along boycott china products one, esp the edible ones. They have themselves to blame for pple not liking them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
They dam or sim one, make $ who dun want but at the expense of babies life is way too much. The guilty ones should be sentence to death. I have all along boycott china products one, esp the edible ones. They have themselves to blame for pple not liking them.

But hor, we have been eating their luncheon meat, Port trohtter pig legs) so many years already wow.

How now, halal? turn to muslim? Cannot wah?

But hor, we have been eating their luncheon meat, Port trohtter pig legs) so many years already wow.

How now, halal? turn to muslim? Cannot wah?

U r rite man! heng ah, I dun eat luncheon meat n ter kah one. I only eat my own ter kah (hehe i cook one lah not my 2 ter kahs as my hubby called my legs).

I'm one of those too :P

nowadays it's just heart warming to see another fellow singaporean beside me in the train, in the shopping centre....in neighbourhood areas....it hits me that we are beginning to become like tourists in a foreign country....china is trying to improve the mannerisms of its people by coming up with campaigns on no spitting and stuff.....now, it just looks like they are bringing all those mannerisms here....here suddenly becomes a dumping ground....may sound harsh, but I just dun like them :rolleyes:

Anyway, there's a pontian wanton mee stall at redhill good centre....always long queue....tried it once before....not bad but doesn't leave much of an impression

redhill which blk ah?

sorry i nt very familiar :bangwall:

actually alot of people complained liao ma, esp even when we won medals in the olympics

u can read more of the milk and toys on the URL below :notti:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...fer=commodities

i think very soon, u will see NO SPITTING signs all over the place....and then we will be thrown back to square one where govt would try very hard to create a more "gracious" society (facade).....to promote english education (for THEM)....then Singa the lion (actually...now would be the cub since the lion would have been dead by now) will once again make an appearance preaching courtesy to one another (NO Q CUTTING, NO SHOVING)...NO TALKING LOUDLY signs...

We would also be thrown back into the 80's with the obiang dress-sense and lagi more obiang hairdoes....then the curry puff fringe would once again be in fashion....

hehe

u dam funny sia

:dancingqueen:

imagine the 80s

but nw also got alot of indians

went to COMEX

wah alot of them man

Edited by SmartFool

redhill which blk ah?

sorry i nt very familiar :bangwall:

actually alot of people complained liao ma, esp even when we won medals in the olympics

u can read more of the milk and toys on the URL below :notti:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...fer=commodities

hehe

u dam funny sia

:dancingqueen:

imagine the 80s

but nw also got alot of indians

went to COMEX

wah alot of them man

ehh i not very sure which block leh..it's oppsite mrt nia....the big hawker centre....very famous for the satay beehoon.....

ya indians also man....singapore doesn't feel like singapore now.....i feel very foreign...ma chiam tourist :rolleyes:

dun like that la Air

sometimes we just have to ignore things that are happening..so long as it doesnt affect us too much

imagine u go overseas also same

i went to USA

wah alot of mainland chinese and Indians as well

i will go check out the redhill 1

very miss pontian Wanton mee

dun like that la Air

sometimes we just have to ignore things that are happening..so long as it doesnt affect us too much

imagine u go overseas also same

i went to USA

wah alot of mainland chinese and Indians as well

i will go check out the redhill 1

very miss pontian Wanton mee

ya i can't do anything but complain mah..:bangwall:

ok u go find....wish u success! :notti:

No lah SmartFool but they are really nuisance leh. 1 group of these chinas passes by my hse every morning, never fail to make noise and my gate outside got rubbish bins but they purposely throw on the floor and also spit everywhere.

I've many unpleasant experiences with them before, even my BIL's wife also china(very 1 kind). Don't you know many singaporeans don't like them? I'm not upset with them but at our own gov for welcoming such 'foreign talent'.

your forefathers are not from china meh???

i'm quite sure your grandparents are from China. so we are all chinese. cannot say Chinaman no good.

how u know whether your grandparents were not like tat last time?? they also spit and did alot of nasty stuff when they came into singapore.

your forefathers are not from china meh???

i'm quite sure your grandparents are from China. so we are all chinese. cannot say Chinaman no good.

how u know whether your grandparents were not like tat last time?? they also spit and did alot of nasty stuff when they came into singapore.

Why are you so sure my forefathers are from china? Dun act smart if you are not! Oh ... maybe I've offended you is it? Which part of china are you from? Or could it be your wife/husband is from china? That's why you so kan cheong. You should read the news paper that your country men are causing a lot of problem here. Murder, cheating,prostitution, mostly bad but not much good. :bangwall:

Edited by lauahkua

hey guys

this one forum for us to relax, talk cock and sing song

dun fight please...

eh i went to parkway parade and there got POntian Wonton Mee

but i wanted to eat char kuey teow leh

anyway there got long q

so can try if u guys there

the seremban beef noodle closed at 8pm

sian...

hey guys

this one forum for us to relax, talk cock and sing song

dun fight please...

eh i went to parkway parade and there got POntian Wonton Mee

but i wanted to eat char kuey teow leh

anyway there got long q

so can try if u guys there

the seremban beef noodle closed at 8pm

sian...

No time to fight with a small fry lah! like u said cm here talk cock. This type of forum always got machiam machiam type of pple one.

Aiya, dun fight lah. Talking abt wan tan mee become talking abt china man.

Ya, Marine Parade there got nice food. :dribble:

I read this, people pointing figiners against each other

三鹿怪奶站,奶站怪奶农,奶农怪奶牛,奶牛怪草场,草场怪泥土,泥土怪河流,河流怪男足(洗脚),男足却委屈的说:“我们从小是喝三鹿长大的。”

So wantan mee is wantan mee, china man is china man, unless we can find a chinaman sell wantan mee here in the forum