Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Pontian Wantan Mee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I can't deny that the original ones are yummy. Now it's more like phui china noodle as most of the stalls are being operated by china people. Yucks!!

I can't deny that the original ones are yummy. Now it's more like phui china noodle as most of the stalls are being operated by china people. Yucks!!

Agree. I think it is being Franchise now. Once Franchised, there goes the quality.

where to eat the original one in Singapore?

No more original liao lah, all taken over by china bumpkins liao. The other day my friend happily bought 4 packets of 'so called Pontian Wantan Mee' from yishun coffee shop (opp the church blk 29x ) to my place during our usual mahjong sessions. It taste so horrible, still dare to called themselves pontian style.

Some more those china pple very rude and dirty.

I would rather eat instant noodle than to buy from these bumpkins. They have infested the whole of singapore, looks like singaporeans got no place to stand liao.

a lot of kopitiams and hawker centres...those that i have seen are operated by m'sians

pls if you really want to eat pontian wanton mee real good one you can only find it pontian..

no kidding the taste is worlds apart from the local franchise!!

wah lauahkua

u seem to have alot of issues wth them

chill chill

dun be upset!

no choice ma

policies nw alll welcome mainland chinese and indian

Edited by SmartFool

wah lauahkua

u seem to have alot of issues wth them

chill chill

dun be upset!

no choice ma

policies nw alll welcome mainland chinese and indian

No lah SmartFool but they are really nuisance leh. 1 group of these chinas passes by my hse every morning, never fail to make noise and my gate outside got rubbish bins but they purposely throw on the floor and also spit everywhere.

I've many unpleasant experiences with them before, even my BIL's wife also china(very 1 kind). Don't you know many singaporeans don't like them? I'm not upset with them but at our own gov for welcoming such 'foreign talent'.

quite true la

no choice lor

wat to do

we also had unpleasant experiences with them

they take taxi never line up at taxi stand

see taxi just chiong into the middle of the road

i knw sporeans dun like them but din knw so many

ah ha

quite true la

no choice lor

wat to do

we also had unpleasant experiences with them

they take taxi never line up at taxi stand

see taxi just chiong into the middle of the road

i knw sporeans dun like them but din knw so many

ah ha

I'm one of those too :P

nowadays it's just heart warming to see another fellow singaporean beside me in the train, in the shopping centre....in neighbourhood areas....it hits me that we are beginning to become like tourists in a foreign country....china is trying to improve the mannerisms of its people by coming up with campaigns on no spitting and stuff.....now, it just looks like they are bringing all those mannerisms here....here suddenly becomes a dumping ground....may sound harsh, but I just dun like them :rolleyes:

Anyway, there's a pontian wanton mee stall at redhill good centre....always long queue....tried it once before....not bad but doesn't leave much of an impression

No lah SmartFool but they are really nuisance leh. 1 group of these chinas passes by my hse every morning, never fail to make noise and my gate outside got rubbish bins but they purposely throw on the floor and also spit everywhere.

I've many unpleasant experiences with them before, even my BIL's wife also china(very 1 kind). Don't you know many singaporeans don't like them? I'm not upset with them but at our own gov for welcoming such 'foreign talent'.

I like the ancient wisdom culture but not these in-hygeine habits. See the Poison milk formular can see what type heart this type of people had :furious:

I like the ancient wisdom culture but not these in-hygeine habits. See the Poison milk formular can see what type heart this type of people had :furious:

i think very soon, u will see NO SPITTING signs all over the place....and then we will be thrown back to square one where govt would try very hard to create a more "gracious" society (facade).....to promote english education (for THEM)....then Singa the lion (actually...now would be the cub since the lion would have been dead by now) will once again make an appearance preaching courtesy to one another (NO Q CUTTING, NO SHOVING)...NO TALKING LOUDLY signs...

We would also be thrown back into the 80's with the obiang dress-sense and lagi more obiang hairdoes....then the curry puff fringe would once again be in fashion....