Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

hmm i tot its only upon approval then we need to pay??

most likely might go for ideal house...but i hv not sign agreement with them yet...this ID hunting is really tiring man!

50k?

yes ID hunting is tiring

mind sharing ur breakdown?

:dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow ur reno for 4A already takes up 50k.... :jawdrop:

mine already cut down on a lot to keep to my 50k budget :furious:

i will outsource my windows to other contractors becos i can save at least 1k frm here... :notti:

ya lo. from close to 46k. day by day, as de design changes, more n more cost added. soon it'll exceed 50k -_-"

but i let my ID do all de windows etc la. save time n coordination on my part :bangwall: but i oso cut down alot on carpentary work liao. else 50k oso not enugh :(

ya lo. from close to 46k. day by day, as de design changes, more n more cost added. soon it'll exceed 50k -_-"

but i let my ID do all de windows etc la. save time n coordination on my part :bangwall: but i oso cut down alot on carpentary work liao. else 50k oso not enugh :(

at first i add the windows in the quote then backside itchy i went to ask for quotes for windows then realised its at least 1k cheaper somemore powder coated ones (the one ID quoted was not powdered coated) so i change my mind .. :dancingqueen:

i forsee my quote might increase also ....i decrease a lot in the carpentary measurements also ....some of the need things i definitely muz have...like the feature sliding door at the mbr toilet (cos my bedroom will be facing the toilet which is not gd for FS)

at first i add the windows in the quote then backside itchy i went to ask for quotes for windows then realised its at least 1k cheaper somemore powder coated ones (the one ID quoted was not powdered coated) so i change my mind .. :dancingqueen:

i forsee my quote might increase also ....i decrease a lot in the carpentary measurements also ....some of the need things i definitely muz have...like the feature sliding door at the mbr toilet (cos my bedroom will be facing the toilet which is not gd for FS)

wah. 1k cheaper n power coated somemore? sian liao. really regret asking my ID do them now :(

really like powder coated one, but cut back to silver one due to de budget :bangwall:

so where is ur new place?

my whole life i have been staying in the west if ask me to shift to SK etc i might lost my way hahahaha...

Shower and basin no chance to shift position leh...but so weird to bath right beside the door :unsure:

but then plus point is i save on shower screen :notti:

Haha.. tink it's the designers last time nvr tink of this... lots of old hses oso like this.. The current hse i'm staying is like this. Jessie's common toilet oso like this. :)

My new place at JWst41. U know the EMs behind the condo Lakeshore (at Lakeside MRT)? That's where my future place is. hehehe... Confirm man! SK, or even North and East area la... sure get lost one.

Hey, by the way... read tat u gg to scan the revised quote and post here. So u know hw to post scanned items here liao? Hehehehe... nex time wen I need to post I cme ask u! hehehe... :P

Edited by Angel81

wah. 1k cheaper n power coated somemore? sian liao. really regret asking my ID do them now :(

really like powder coated one, but cut back to silver one due to de budget :bangwall:

ya lor i tot my ears playing a trick on me when they quote me but i double cfm and its definitely cheaper lor...powder coated one so a bit of coordination i dun mind lah

initially me also cut cost so wana use black one (w/o powder coated) and i was quote 4k+ for whole hse with grills lor

Haha.. tink it's the designers last time nvr tink of this... lots of old hses oso like this.. The current hse i'm staying is like this. Jessie's common toilet oso like this. :)

My new place at JWst41. U know the EMs behind the condo Lakeshore (at Lakeside MRT)? That's where my future place is. hehehe... Confirm man! SK, or even North and East area la... sure get lost one.

Hey, by the way... read tat u gg to scan the revised quote and post here. So u know hw to post scanned items here liao? Hehehehe... nex time wen I need to post I cme ask u! hehehe... :P

ya lor this common toilet shower area really

wow EM! sure very big ...u will hv fun climbing up the stairs hahahaha

hahaha yday i finally figure out another way to post rather than i take pics then use photobucket kekekeke..oh i look forward to ur Tblog....so u got ur ID/contractor already?

ya lor i tot my ears playing a trick on me when they quote me but i double cfm and its definitely cheaper lor...powder coated one so a bit of coordination i dun mind lah

initially me also cut cost so wana use black one (w/o powder coated) and i was quote 4k+ for whole hse with grills lor

erh.. actually my ID told me. black n white same price, cos both is powder coated. only silver/bronze den is de cheaper one? :(

wow EM! sure very big ...u will hv fun climbing up the stairs hahahaha

hahaha yday i finally figure out another way to post rather than i take pics then use photobucket kekekeke..oh i look forward to ur Tblog....so u got ur ID/contractor already?

Hahah.. hope that it's "fun" for a long long time. But ya, love EMs for it's size and uniqueness. :P

So far we have 2 contractors to call liao. One my ILs engaged previously to do up current house (they are very nice pple). The other one is recommended by 2 EM kakis (one of whh is Jessie!). Will be calling them up when I get my layout loh. :) We may go to see what IDs have to offer, but most likely will go for contractors, cuz we know what we wan already in terms of design and layout. :)

Edited by Angel81

erh.. actually my ID told me. black n white same price, cos both is powder coated. only silver/bronze den is de cheaper one? :(

ya but the black which my ID quoted me is not those powder coated type...

Hahah.. hope that it's "fun" for a long long time. But ya, love EMs for it's size and uniqueness. :P

So far we have 2 contractors to call liao. One my ILs engaged previously to do up current house (they are very nice pple). The other one is recommended by 2 EM kakis (one of whh is Jessie!). Will be calling them up when I get my layout loh. :) We may go to see what IDs have to offer, but most likely will go for contractors, cuz we know what we wan already in terms of design and layout. :)

zhi seng is gd ! i went to him for quote too...but bcos his quote and other IDs the price dun varies a lot i decide to go to ID for more ideas...cos im clueless on hw to reno my hse hahahaha...

hmm i tot its only upon approval then we need to pay??

most likely might go for ideal house...but i hv not sign agreement with them yet...this ID hunting is really tiring man!

Bubble-ling: I'm considering Ideal House too. You using Danny? I'm speaking to Mr K.

haha. u'll be surprised. sad to say, but 50k oso can't do very much in today's market :bangwall:

initially i tot 50k can settle all my furniture, electrical items, reno, etc. but i m very very wrong. now reno itself oso 50k. somemore alot of compromise, like some things nv do :(

Ya, I agree. 50K used to be a lot for reno.. now it seems to be 'common'

zhi seng is gd ! i went to him for quote too...but bcos his quote and other IDs the price dun varies a lot i decide to go to ID for more ideas...cos im clueless on hw to reno my hse hahahaha...

Hehehe.. Good to hear that Zhi Seng is good from yet another person. Looking forward to my layout and can start calling the contractors/IDs!

:P

Bubble-ling: I'm considering Ideal House too. You using Danny? I'm speaking to Mr K.

Ya, I agree. 50K used to be a lot for reno.. now it seems to be 'common'

hi redang,

ya im using Danny...just so tired with this hunting so just settled with Danny and my hb very comfy with Danny's attitude also

Hehehe.. Good to hear that Zhi Seng is good from yet another person. Looking forward to my layout and can start calling the contractors/IDs!

can buy ur floorplan online also ..then can start to source for ur ID already...

I FINALLY settle my ID !

Decide to go to Danny from Ideal House....so far i tink or should say we think he is one of the most sincere guy we approached...very accomadating to our requests also