Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Hi applefreak! Wah! U very fast. hehe, i was rushing to try to put all pics together. hehe..

Hee, yeah, very country. Esp the kitchen. Hmm, we're not going for any themes, just comfy I guess. :P

Yupz, agree on the marble flooring. Hehe, we'll be keeping the marble flooring cuz it's still quite good and if wana hack, it'll be a very big project (marble flooring covers dining, living, staircase and all of lvl 2). But I intend to hack the foyer, balcony, kitchen, MBR toilet and lvl 2 common toilet floor. No more money to hack the wash area and common toilet wall. :P

kekeke paiseh paiseh

just so happen to pass by and saw this well kept EM

can't resist but to post :lol: :lol:

actually if you have the intention to hack better do it all one shot

better skim a bit or postpone purchase of furniture

if not will become like me, everyday use bathroom only think of what i could have done

but if want to do now means the whole place will be super dusty :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kekeke paiseh paiseh

just so happen to pass by and saw this well kept EM

can't resist but to post :lol: :lol:

actually if you have the intention to hack better do it all one shot

better skim a bit or postpone purchase of furniture

if not will become like me, everyday use bathroom only think of what i could have done

but if want to do now means the whole place will be super dusty :(

Nah, no need to paiseh. It's my slow comp who should be paiseh! :P

Haiz.. I would really love to man. But budget budget leh. Esp with the rewiring and ceiling cost. They are a killer, along with the carpentry. On the bright side, we'll be doing the MBR toilet, so maybe I'll just use that only! :notti:

ViewfrBalconyBefore.jpg

View From Balcony

LivingBalconyBefore.jpg

Living & Balcony

wow, very nice marbles....envy envy.

even the toilets are quite well kept. Can save quite alot if u decide not to re-do the tiling.

congrats on getting your dream house after a long search. Btw, what's the valuation & how much COV u paid for it?

wow, very nice marbles....envy envy.

even the toilets are quite well kept. Can save quite alot if u decide not to re-do the tiling.

congrats on getting your dream house after a long search. Btw, what's the valuation & how much COV u paid for it?

Hi hello! Hee, yeah luckily the marbles can keep. Save $$. But will be doing foyer tiles and balcony tiles, cuz it's not marble and I don't like the tiles. :) Yupz, keeping both wash area and lvl2 common toilet tiles to save $. No money to do them. :P

Valuation was $410 and COV $10k. :)

Valuation was $410 and COV $10k. :)

that's very reasonable. They're the 2nd owner?

so how u zoom down to your ID/contractor?

Edited by hello88

that's very reasonable. They're the 2nd owner?

so how u zoom down to your ID/contractor?

Hee.. yeah yeah. They 2nd owner, lived there for abt 10yrs liao. Condition still very good. :)

Most prob going with one of the contractors tat was recommended by fellow EM owners. Now fine-tuning the quotation and then get reno loans loh. :)

Too bad you need to rewire, if not the ceiling design looks nice though. :)

Yah loh. We wanted to keep the false ceiling at Lvl2 and btw dining & living. But in the end gota say bye to them cuz of the rewiring. Think it's better to rewire since we intend to stay long here. :)

Congrats! Very nice hse, with the marble flooring! It's a keeper! JW, ard 500+? lots of nice food ard the market areas!!

Mine's Blk 469, behind Lakeshore there. :) Yupz! Very excited about the yummy foods and shops. Love the environment there. :P U familiar with there izit? :)

:dancingqueen: spam chop chop

i used to work at SQPS... that area really quite good....

miss the $3 "ya tui fan" and $2 boneless chicken rice =(

hong(or kong) tai electrical << recommended shop too.. haha.

Yo congrats! hmm...starting on 2-3rd week of jan?I would suggest u to start after CNY instead, since theres a long break in between. Why not get all ur approval for hackings and design u have in mind, choose all ur desired materals, then started at full throttle rite after CNY? :) jus some on my personal views, u can consider

Edited by havencaveman

Wah.even b4 u take over.ur house is already so nice,so clean. Compared 2 my EM i took over is worlds apart but my valuation and cov is higher than urs. Haiz.

Whic floor is urs?

:dancingqueen: spam chop chop

i used to work at SQPS... that area really quite good....

miss the $3 "ya tui fan" and $2 boneless chicken rice =(

hong(or kong) tai electrical << recommended shop too.. haha.

:dribble: I'm gg to ask u wat else when I shift there! hehehe... my hb also quite familiar with there. It's mi who will have to explore the place. hehehehe.. *excited*

The rooms all got built in wardrobe, you keeping them to save $$?

The MBR nope, cuz wana shift the position. Bedrm 2 going to hack away the study table cuz it'll be my PIL room. Still thinking if wana keep them and change the doors only. But most probs not bah, cuz my PIL prefer sliding doors. :)

Yo congrats! hmm...starting on 2-3rd week of jan?I would suggest u to start after CNY instead, since theres a long break in between. Why not get all ur approval for hackings and design u have in mind, choose all ur desired materals, then started at full throttle rite after CNY? :) jus some on my personal views, u can consider

Hee.. Thanks thanks! We intend to break our renos into 2 parts actually. The first part to do the hacking and tiling works. After CNY when the workers come back, then do the carpentry and others. Reason is because we wana shift or at least handover, then we can celebrate my bdae in early March at new home. :P

We can do that cuz roughly we know wat we want already. So it's just a matter of selection and confirming only. Moreover, we've done most of the homework liao mah. :P

Wah.even b4 u take over.ur house is already so nice,so clean. Compared 2 my EM i took over is worlds apart but my valuation and cov is higher than urs. Haiz.

Whic floor is urs?

Harlow 666! It's all thanks to the sellers, who kept the EM in great condition. :) Mine is #12. :) Hehe, my sqm is smaller than urs. Mine's 151. :P

Edited by Angel81

Wah 12 floor..same like mine. I have been staying mid floor all my life, 1st time stay top floor feels good.

If my EM do not include the recess area, it will be smaller than yours.

Wah 12 floor..same like mine. I have been staying mid floor all my life, 1st time stay top floor feels good.

If my EM do not include the recess area, it will be smaller than yours.

Hee.. My top flr is #14/15. So mine is the unit below top flr. :P Haha, I think mine also included the small recess area liao. So maybe if didn't add in, our units will be same flr area. :)