Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Yah man, I thought my 2nd appt will never come! Time flies very fast, soon it'll be ur 1st and 2nd appts. :) When's ur 1st appt?

Mine's at Jurong West. :P

My 1st appt is 8th Jan. Initially was 2nd Jan, but owner not in sg so postpone. Its a very anticipating yet painful wait!

Jurong West.. Spent my 4 yrs there. Will nvr forget my late night nasi lemak from :dancingqueen: Boon Lay market.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi angel,are u considering using my ID guy?

He's one of my consideration.

My 1st appt is 8th Jan. Initially was 2nd Jan, but owner not in sg so postpone. Its a very anticipating yet painful wait!

Jurong West.. Spent my 4 yrs there. Will nvr forget my late night nasi lemak from :dancingqueen: Boon Lay market.

7 more days to go before ur 1st appt then! :dancingqueen: Totally agree that it's a painful wait, but it'll come in a flash! :P

Oooo... That power nasi lemak with the long Q every nite? It's making me hungry just to think about it! :notti:

i think he mentioned to me that he went to ur place to have a look and gave u quotation lei.hehe...

u can refer my photo for his workmanship lor.so far no problem with him.

Yupz, we did invite him up to take a look so that he could quote better. How did u find this contractor? Recommended by frens?

Previous Purchases

Samsung40TVseries6.jpg

Samsung 40" TV, Series 6, Full HD

SamsungHomeTheatreSystemHT-X715T.jpg

Samsung Home Theatre System HT-X715T (comes with wireless module)

Mitsubishi Electric System 3 (non-inverter) Air Con system - no pictures.

DSC00425.jpgDSC00424.jpgDSC00423.jpg

We also bought a living room set from Furniture Club, which includes L-shape sofa, coffee table, modular TV console and 2 storage arms for the sofa. Type and colour of sofa fabric to be confirmed nearer to the date. No pictures of the sofa. Will take pictures when choosing the fabric.

Hihi...

Finally saw your reno t blog... :) congrats on your new house...

Harlow! Thanks thanks! Excited to be able to start on the reno!

Edited by Angel81

Yesterday's (1 Jan 09) Purchases

Bought lots of stuff from Poh Joo yesterday. We did not buy any items for the wash area/kitchen toilet as we are thinking of doing some amendments.

Items we bought:

HobzGlassHob783.jpgHobzCookerHood678.jpgHobzOven.jpg

Hobz glass hob, cooker hood and oven

MNKitchensink.jpgDSC00461.jpg

MN stainless steel kitchen sink (TR 103) with soap dispenser and tap.

~Items continue below, as renotalk does not all too many images~

There were some freebies thrown in after bargaining, but not much. Total cost was $2,500. :( Pocket feeling lighter and lighter liao.. And we still have another toilet's purchases. :(

Edited by Angel81

erms.. realise we bought alot of same stuffs. tv, home theatre, hob n hood.

zzz. but de hood spoil liao. but luckily seems like de service side quite good. i called them to come down, den dey arrange for me straight away. so after sales is pretty good =)

7 more days to go before ur 1st appt then! :dancingqueen: Totally agree that it's a painful wait, but it'll come in a flash! :P

Oooo... That power nasi lemak with the long Q every nite? It's making me hungry just to think about it! :notti:

Yaya! its the nasi lemak w super long q. Its been so long ago since i've been there!

You bought so many things already! When u intending to shift in? I've been shopping ard looking at toilet and kitchen stuff...but still cannot buy yet! :(

~Continue of Yesterday's Purchases~

DSC00460.jpg

2 sets of Velin 138 WC and pan collar

DSC00454.jpg

An oval basin with a tall cold tap for MBR toilet

Commontoiletbasinlookalike.jpgTap.png

A rectangle basin with cold basin tap for common toilet (looks sth like the pics)

2 push down waste trap - no pics

2 sets of handspray sets - no pics

erms.. realise we bought alot of same stuffs. tv, home theatre, hob n hood.

zzz. but de hood spoil liao. but luckily seems like de service side quite good. i called them to come down, den dey arrange for me straight away. so after sales is pretty good =)

*Hi-5!* Hehehee.. Good to hear that their after sales service is good. I was thinking between Rinnai set and Hobz set. In the end decided to get Hobz, cuz of the lifetime guarantee.

Yaya! its the nasi lemak w super long q. Its been so long ago since i've been there!

You bought so many things already! When u intending to shift in? I've been shopping ard looking at toilet and kitchen stuff...but still cannot buy yet! :(

Haha, we can't resist mah. And for Poh Joo, they told us that they'll be increasing price after CNY, so we decided to get them now loh. :) I intend to shift in around end of March, but handover will be end of Feb. :) Wana celebrate my bdae in early March at new house, but wana shift in only after our tentative short trip around mid-March.

Edited by Angel81

i found his shop by chance!and after a few comparision on the quote,find his quote is more transparent andmost important is i saw his workmanship,which is quite good on one of the unit.

He is also very chin chye person lor.before sign on the dotted line already start work liao,haha....

actually most important is trust lor.

Wow!i found that u bought alot of stuffs,before u start renovation lei,how much u bot ur toilet bowl and basin?i will be going to buy it this weekend!he ask me to send it over to my place by wed and they will be doing the installtion soon.

Yoz! Icic. I like his work attitude. What he promises, he gives. For eg he'll tell me when he'll send me the quotation, and he'll really send it on or before that promised date. The other contractor in my final list that forumers recommended is a very nice guy, but he always don't give what he promised and is late 4 times out of the 5 times we met.

So far have not seen any of his works. If his final quote is good, I'll ask to view.

My toilet bowl (Velin 138 WC with normal seat & cover) is $190. I did not get soft closing as the shop sales person told me that it'll spoil after long usage, esp if we keep open & close it. With soft closing it's $220.

Both toilet basins cost $120 each.

Haha, we kiasu mah. And we've been there before already. So thought to just buy first loh. Anyway, they let us pay just $100 deposit for all the stuff we bot. So why not do so before the price increase? :P

Edited by Angel81

WAHH CONGRATS! It's finally your turn! I love your living room set!

Hehe thanks thanks! We like the set too, esp the extra storage ideas. Even part of the sofa has a hidden storage space. The tv console 3 shelves can be shifted around or stacked up for a different look. Can't wait to start playing with it, but just afraid that it'll be too low.

Wah, you very fast leh, buy so many things already. How much did you pay for the tap in mbr toilet?

Knek knek knek... I gan jiong mah :P Also, PJ staff told us that with CNY coming, lots of stock will be not available, therefore decided to take the plunge loh.

The tap is $70 (inclusive of GST). The shorter one, whh we bought for the common toilet, is $44. :)

ya lor..he is always punctual when we arrange to meet up at my place,waiting for me,hehe...

if u want u can come to my place to see his workmanship lor,haha...

hey!ur toilet is cheap lei!where did u buy it ah?the basin is simple and nice too!cheap too!!!good buy!!!i need to source and buy these tins this weekend lei!

Yupz, that time when I met up with him, he was early by about 10mins. I appreciate people who are punctual. If sme1 b4 signing the contract can be late most of the time, what about after signing? Also, I won't be able to trust him/her words. What if late handover over and over again? I may be paranoid, bt well....... Action speaks louder than words. :(

Hehehehe! Let me say thanks for the invite first then! He said that he'll send the revised quote latest by tomorrow. So if I need to see his workmanship (aka ur house :P ) maybe will ask him if can show us on Sun anot loh.

I bought it at Poh Joo, the one opp Lavendar Food Court. It's quite near ur place, so can pop by anytime. hehehehe... Yeah, I love the mbr basin. Simple is good cuz it'll be "nai4 kan4". :)

hi hi,...i went to poh joo today!wow!so near my place,i walked there from my house,haha...

ifind their stuff quite expensive lei,so i went to my old place HDB shop to buy all my toilet stuffs...

they are the supplier to the contractor and said they have the best price.

They told me that their product is either from china or italy.

china one not too lasting but cheaper and told me outside using china product and sell them as italy one,he quote me one shop-sin xiang jun :jawdrop:

i will jot down my list in my blog,check it out!

Haha expensive meh? I went to afew others, find that PJ's price comparable leh. If the cheapest WC at PJ is not nice and cost $180, must as well u get mine at $190. Think mine quite nice leh. hehehe... That's abit lame, if I don't think it's nice, I buy it for what? :unsure: hahahha