Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Hi Angel,

V. kind of u to have reply. It will be a great pleasure to have pix to view. Thanks so much!

No probs. I'll go home tonight to take pics, and try to post tml. :)

angel, your baskets for the sauces and stuff, how much are they? if i am not wrong, are they of a certain length to buy so that u can fit into your cabinet?

Steel Basket

Yoz! Think they're about $100. I heard from preciousjam who bought it yesterday at the same place, it's $105. Length is standard length, from what I'm told. It's the width that varies. The impt part for us was the width, as that cabinet could not be wider than 14". So we were very lucky to find one the size that we wanted. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mai tu liao...tonight go IMM Hoe Koe to window shop liao - I can't resist further!

Hehe, go go! It's a should-get item. :) Saves lots of trouble, esp when u wana get sth when u're cooking. :) Oh, I think IMM Hoe Kee don't display all their ss racks. Just ask them if they have any other sizes if you don't find what u wan. That time, I went to the one near Jalan Besar, and there's quite alot more selections there. Just that they didn't have extra stock of my crockery ss basket, that's why I went to IMM to get all of mine together. :) While I was at IMM, I didn't see the one I wanted and asked them for it. Then they showed it out for me at some hidden corner.

Edited by Angel81

Hehe, go go! It's a should-get item. :) Saves lots of trouble, esp when u wana get sth when u're cooking. :) Oh, I think IMM Hoe Kee don't display all their ss racks. Just ask them if they have any other sizes if you don't find what u wan. That time, I went to the one near Jalan Besar, and there's quite alot more selections there. Just that they didn't have extra stock of my crockery ss basket, that's why I went to IMM to get all of mine together. :) While I was at IMM, I didn't see the one I wanted and asked them for it. Then they showed it out for me at some hidden corner.

Oh then should I go IMM or Jalan Besar to get catalog?

There's one at plaza sing but the service sux!

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Oh then should I go IMM or Jalan Besar to get catalog?

There's one at plaza sing but the service sux!

Hehe, I would suggest that u try IMM's first. IMM got more shops to shop, compared to that stretch in Jalan Besar. Have u gotten ur lights? If haven, u can check out the Hoe Kee at Jalan Besar while searching for lights. It's around there. Save a trip to specially go down. :)

If you are keeping salt in the SS racks, get something air tight. I used some Ikea jar, nice to look at but not air tight…. Few months later, the area where the salt was kept got rusted….

Angel, every time I see your thread, the song Country Roads keeps playing in my head…. “Almost Heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River….” :bangwall: :bangwall:

Edited by kthc

kthc, that sounds funny!!

angel, thanks for sharing! for the box up for pipes, is it pre-fabricated or they come to your house and do? if it is equally divided in the middle, is there still space to store the mops and brooms?

If you are keeping salt in the SS racks, get something air tight. I used some Ikea jar, nice to look at but not air tight…. Few months later, the area where the salt was kept got rusted….

Ehhh the rusting part..that happens even w/o ss racks @_@

my mum uses plastic for salt and stainless steel or plastic for pepper i think...

I went hoe kee today, collected my sauces rack and bought 2 more racks.....YEAH!!!! now meeting Yeak finalising all....

IMM Hoe Kee - awful experience with the lousy service. Arghhhh

Uncle/Aunty not really helpful or smiley. I end up measuring the dimensions myself >.<"

Anyway, this is what I have..

If the internal max width of cupboard is 40cm, this cost $95.01 each

P1010036-1.jpg

Ehh I forget to check this out....

P1010037.jpg

but if it is two tier (rack + track width abt 23cm) and the upper deck is half width $95.01

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Angel, every time I see your thread, the song Country Roads keeps playing in my head…. “Almost Heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River….” :bangwall: :bangwall:

Har??? Really ah? Alamak, I using IKEA jar leh. Hmm, looks like I'll need to go get a Lock & Lock liao. hehehe, thanks for the tip!

Hehe, I hope it's just my thread's title and not my decor that makes the song plays in ur head. Love that song thou! heheh.. "Country road, take me home, to the place, I belong!" :P

kthc, that sounds funny!!

angel, thanks for sharing! for the box up for pipes, is it pre-fabricated or they come to your house and do? if it is equally divided in the middle, is there still space to store the mops and brooms?

Oh, my contractor box the pipes up for me, it's at a corner of my kitchen. Take a pic to show u later. :) Easier to describe with a pic. :)

I went hoe kee today, collected my sauces rack and bought 2 more racks.....YEAH!!!! now meeting Yeak finalising all....

Congrates! 2 more for ur pots/plates? hehehe.. goodie! So ur hb finally sae ok. :)

Uncle/Aunty not really helpful or smiley. I end up measuring the dimensions myself >.<"

Har? Sad... That time I talked to a Uncle named Steven, and he was very helpful. :( Most places I also measured the stuff myself. Hehe, but wen the staff saw us whipping out our trusty measureing tape, they'll approach us to ask if we need help. :) NVM, just heck care them and enjoy measureing and choosing ur stuff urself bah. :)

So that means u bought the ss basket that i used to put plates? :)

i don't really like the staff there today....not helpful and can't compromise on the price...there's another guy that i talk to yesterday...his service good and can explain more...i forgot to ask for his name...he's quite plump and younger than them...today he's on MC...let me check if the invoice has his name....

the one at jalan besar worse, esp if you are bringing kids...don't even feel like buying there....i feel they have tend to pick their customers....i was there with my kids and i don't feel they want my business at all and they behave as though my 4 and 2 yr old kids is capable of tearing down the place....i saw in another forum topic that one of the salesman have the audacity to scold the customer with regards to the child..... :furious:

ask a question: keke. the tracks that the ss rack is mounted on, it it provided by contractor or buy from the hardware shop and screwed in?