Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

oohhh. thanks precious

No problem...if you go imm one, look for this plump young guy...i find he morre helpful and willing to reduce price a little.... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

precious: which shop?

i wonder uncle will include for me or not? lazy to go and buy. haha. but looking at all your pics with the tray. the things look very organized

precious: which shop?

i wonder uncle will include for me or not? lazy to go and buy. haha. but looking at all your pics with the tray. the things look very organized

hoe kee at imm...the pics atually belong to angel...but in the end i got all 3 same one as hers...i heard from smallboy the carpentary people who did her kitchen got it for her at quite a good price...maybe you can check with uncle....

hoe kee at imm...the pics atually belong to angel...but in the end i got all 3 same one as hers...i heard from smallboy the carpentary people who did her kitchen got it for her at quite a good price...maybe you can check with uncle....

Strange. Recently went to IMM Hoe Kee and check with them on the sauce rack, they said only got one type with both side rail, width is about 12". The price is $128. Can only give 5% discount.

Strange. Recently went to IMM Hoe Kee and check with them on the sauce rack, they said only got one type with both side rail, width is about 12". The price is $128. Can only give 5% discount.

was it different from what Angel's? i got the same one as Angel....but tell you hor, really must approach the plump guy la...he more pro active...i'm not sure why the rest of them are there for....ai mai ai mai(hokkien) u ask one question, they give one word ans....we purposely wait for that guy cause saw him serving some other customers....

was it different from what Angel's? i got the same one as Angel....but tell you hor, really must approach the plump guy la...he more pro active...i'm not sure why the rest of them are there for....ai mai ai mai(hokkien) u ask one question, they give one word ans....we purposely wait for that guy cause saw him serving some other customers....

Didn't really spot the plump guy leh. The rest ya lor...one word answer or a sian sian face! Turn off esp since it already very hard to review their ss baskets in such a narrow passage!!!

And yes I used Angel's pics for illustration but I didnt buy any. Merely took down sizes and prices.

I browsed at Song Cho after that and realised that the steel is thicker but abt 150% more expensive!

Then again weight of oil and sauces not that much so a cheaper version probably good enough.

Didn't really spot the plump guy leh. The rest ya lor...one word answer or a sian sian face! Turn off esp since it already very hard to review their ss baskets in such a narrow passage!!!

And yes I used Angel's pics for illustration but I didnt buy any. Merely took down sizes and prices.

I browsed at Song Cho after that and realised that the steel is thicker but abt 150% more expensive!

Then again weight of oil and sauces not that much so a cheaper version probably good enough.

he today mc la...cause i got fed up with the sales auntie ....ask her i want to look for the guy who served me previously....

Song cho definitely more ex...i think if small small items can get from hoe kee...unless the bigger shelves then maybe should get better quality....hoe kee service really sucks....

The aunty that served me also ai mai ai mai. I ask her what is the size and she pointed the rack and say "noh..this is the size". So I agar agar use my finger to judge the width is about 12 inches. Ask got anymore, she say all here.

Do you know what is the exact model of the rack?

Maybe if anyone knows the plump guys name can share with us.

xiaobinbin, angel: can I know the exact size and current price of the rack that angel bought?

The aunty that served me also ai mai ai mai. I ask her what is the size and she pointed the rack and say "noh..this is the size". So I agar agar use my finger to judge the width is about 12 inches. Ask got anymore, she say all here.

Do you know what is the exact model of the rack?

Maybe if anyone knows the plump guys name can share with us.

xiaobinbin, angel: can I know the exact size and current price of the rack that angel bought?

the sauce rack model no is Kris KS18801 exactly same as angel, the pullout basket Kris ks18145 is 45cm(inclusive of cabinet thickness about 4cm) they have a slightly bigger one at 55/60cm....smaller one found near the cashier and the other is inside where they have more racks....

just check my receipt, it stated sales person is Lee 16 guess can try looking for lee....i hope its him....very approachable....

the sauce rack model no is Kris KS18801 exactly same as angel, the pullout basket Kris ks18145 is 45cm(inclusive of cabinet thickness about 4cm) they have a slightly bigger one at 55/60cm....smaller one found near the cashier and the other is inside where they have more racks....

just check my receipt, it stated sales person is Lee 16 guess can try looking for lee....i hope its him....very approachable....

ok thanks for the info. If you do not mind, can pm the price as well.

I will look for Lee. Eh..Lee 16, maybe there are 16 Lees there. :o

ok thanks for the info. If you do not mind, can pm the price as well.

I will look for Lee. Eh..Lee 16, maybe there are 16 Lees there. :o

hahaha...maybe..pm sent...let us know this mysterious guy name if you got it...

i don't really like the staff there today....not helpful and can't compromise on the price...there's another guy that i talk to yesterday...his service good and can explain more...i forgot to ask for his name...he's quite plump and younger than them...today he's on MC...let me check if the invoice has his name....

the one at jalan besar worse, esp if you are bringing kids...don't even feel like buying there....i feel they have tend to pick their customers....i was there with my kids and i don't feel they want my business at all and they behave as though my 4 and 2 yr old kids is capable of tearing down the place....i saw in another forum topic that one of the salesman have the audacity to scold the customer with regards to the child..... :furious:

Hee.. Agree on the rest of the staff not being helpful. The only one I like was an old man named Steven. Jalan Besar tat one mostly China staff. They were more interested in eating than serving us. But when they saw us taking our measuring tape out to measure the width of the baskets, their attitude changed. Haha.

U saw the one near the entrance izit? Like what precious said, check out those near the back. :) Just note that they have different materials also. One of the ss ones seem to appear brighter then then other ss racks, even though they are of the same size. The brighter one cost more.

thank you for saying that my stuff look very organized. :)

U saw the one near the entrance izit? Like what precious said, check out those near the back. :) Just note that they have different materials also. One of the ss ones seem to appear brighter then then other ss racks, even though they are of the same size. The brighter one cost more.

The one near the entrance is only one side rail. I thought that might not be sufficient and went to the extreme right of the shop. The one I look at is much better. I would need to bring measuring tape this time.

Hi Angel,

V. kind of u to have reply. It will be a great pleasure to have pix to view. Thanks so much!

Hi mivec2.4, here are the pics are promised:

P1010049-1.jpgP1010047-1.jpg

View of the box up, which is next to my WM, and view of inside.

I wanted to do a full height cabinet here at first, to keep all the cleaning stuff, but kitchen too small, so X the idea. However, I used the little space here to keep long-handled stuff like brooms.

P1010052-1.jpgP1010051-1.jpg

View of the suspended cabinet in wash area. (Sorry, forgot to take pic of it when the doors are closed. Owe u one pic k? :P )