Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

We didnt tell them 40K lah... we told them 35K plus minus a bit..

in the end the quote is more than 40K..

huh. like that next time tell those ID 30k ba. And look very very upset when they ask if it's negotiable. hahahah :) but really I think anything above 40k is too much. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We didnt tell them 40K lah... we told them 35K plus minus a bit..

in the end the quote is more than 40K..

Those IDs tt I approached usually will mark up their quotes...but not much they can cut also as their sub-cons need to earn also...Maybe u could tell IDs 10k lower than yr actual budget.... :)

today received Plush Living quote.

Darren win us over... we paid 1K deposit.. I dont think his quote is the cheapest.. i still havent seen all the quotes yet..but he win us over with his sincerity..

I hope i made the right decision.

Just to check with you guys..

any one know where can i find such a toilet bowl in singapore???

Hee that was taken when i went to japan.. very innovative and very water saving.. basically you can wash ur hands while flushing..

specialtoiletbowldw6.th.jpg

I belief TOTO has that toilet...saw it in the Japanese catalogs..but its not cheap. Adamas also has that I think.....If going to Jln Besa Adamas, pls dun talk to a man called Jerry hor. He qouted my hubs and me $880 for a bathtub, best price $830...when we managed to get it for $690 from Balestier Adamas by Choi Ing. 8|

Darren win us over... we paid 1K deposit.. I dont think his quote is the cheapest.. i still havent seen all the quotes yet..but he win us over with his sincerity..

YAYYY :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Congrats on confirming an ID!

We got a very tight budget and it is very difficult to stay within the budget. How much $$ I left over after the renovation will determine my honeymoon location..

Congrats....All e best...post more pics ya.. :)

realised my quote didnt include door as i forgot to tell darren i am interested to change the old door to veneer door..

hmmm if i change door to veneer door need to change door frame as well?

Anyone know how much will it cost to change door and door frame???

poseidon_gal have you found your FS master? If you are interested I can PM you my FS master. I recommended her to several of my friends and so far its been good feedback.

realised my quote didnt include door as i forgot to tell darren i am interested to change the old door to veneer door..

hmmm if i change door to veneer door need to change door frame as well?

Anyone know how much will it cost to change door and door frame???

no need change door frame unless it's in a terrible condition- just ask Darren to quote loh. and don't forget to ask him seal up the vents above the door. Congrats & can't wait to see the transformation :good:

instruction from FMIL.. cannot start renovation work during qin ming...

aka i need to wait until 25 april to start renovation work...

short listed 3 FSM.. still deciding on which one to pick...

everywhere also sale..very tempted to buy things..

anyway..the 1st gift i received for my new house is a MAHJONG SET!!! from my dad..hahaha

your house condition looks really good. I will also be doing veneer doors, they look nicer and classy enough. Wish everything will go smoothly :)