Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

Finally went through our 1st appt.. was told by our agent that most prob the 2nd appt will be in early to mid march..

HDB very nice ley.. they left $50 inside our CPF OA.. after sweeping everthing .. :blea

Below is our floor plan.. basically we still don't know what to do to the house.. still open to any suggestions.. We only know that the house is in need of an overhual.. as it is in its original condition.. 20++ years old design

floorplanrj5.th.jpg

Will try to take some photos of the house when we are going for inspection just before the 2nd appt..

in the mean time.. we will visit IDs/contractors...get some quotations and also visit show flats for more ideas..

Edited by poseidon_gal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

reno plans??? same lor the majority i suppose.. take this time to look ard for quotations.. need to get FS master to look at the place after i got my keys as well..

Budget??? hopefully less than 40K excluding buying of items and electric works.. the place is in need of an overhual.. i dont know my budget enough anot..

spam chop :dancingqueen:

beautiful layout you've got there

an overhaul will definitely make it into your dream home

to work within your budget, you might want to consider 'needs' first

things like flooring, kitchen cabinet etc

for 'wants' like build in carpentry, those can be added with less hassle at a later date :notti:

Just to check with you guys..

any one know where can i find such a toilet bowl in singapore???

Hee that was taken when i went to japan.. very innovative and very water saving.. basically you can wash ur hands while flushing..

specialtoiletbowldw6.th.jpg

Ya i agree with Applefreak. I started my reno with only carpentry for kitchen and bedroom. The later I added the shoe cabinet and the kitchen sliding door. Rest of the rooms are empty ;)

40k shd be sufficient for u to hack away everything and do the basics, flooring/toilet/kitchen cabinet plus TV feature wall. But then again u'll also have to decide what kinda style u like, minimalist/fuss-free/etc...

Good to hear that.. coz i been hearing crazy quotations for my friend's 4 room flat all hitting 35K and above!!! very scary...

40k shd be sufficient for u to hack away everything and do the basics, flooring/toilet/kitchen cabinet plus TV feature wall. But then again u'll also have to decide what kinda style u like, minimalist/fuss-free/etc...

Good to hear that.. coz i been hearing crazy quotations for my friend's 4 room flat all hitting 35K and above!!! very scary...

:) Just have to be realistic about the things you want and balance that with your budget ba. Initial quotes will always be higher cos contractors also want to leave some leeway for bargaining...

Pictures!!! Seller uncle nice enough to let me took some pictures of the unit..unit is currently 90% empty coz uncle not living there anymore..

Living Room looking from the door

FromDoor.jpg

Living Room looking from the Balcony

FromBalcony.jpg

Living Room looking at door and kitchen entrance

Lookingatdoor.jpg

Kitchen 1

Kitchen2.jpg

Kitchen 2

Kitchen4.jpg

Edited by poseidon_gal