Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

Furniture Club..not cheap ley.. 2.5K..dont think can get me a leather sofa...i was quoted close to 4K for one of their sofa.. hee unless different branch got different pdt or same pdt at different price.. =p

Of coz i would love to have a simmons.. hee will see if i got time to go down tradehub 21 to take a look..but then hor..i dont need mattress now ley..wonder can they store it in their warehouse for me...

Re Sofa

We finally found our L-shaped sofa at Furniture Club. And, this is the big surprise - we actually got a very good discount when we went to the branch at Furniture Mall, Beach Road. We were lucky that we didn't make the order at their Sungei Kadut branch.

Re Mattress

Not sure if Simmons is your preference.

Just happen to pass by TradeHub 21 along Boon Lay Way, saw that Ackerman & Smith [for Simmons Beds] is having a closing down sale there. Guess, they are closing this branch.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Of coz i would love to have a simmons.. hee will see if i got time to go down tradehub 21 to take a look..but then hor..i dont need mattress now ley..wonder can they store it in their warehouse for me...

Yup, it is possible for them to store for you. I ordered mine in june 08 and delivered in oct and we kept changing the delivery date in between.

Mr J found a rain shower that comes with waterfall function... he is sooo into the waterfall function... additional cost..haa he say he will pay for this from his own pocket... :P

Thinking of getting a ceiling fan for our living room.. need to do MORE homework.... *faint*

Finally..we settled on my tiles!! think we are very fast.. settle all our tiles within 2 hrs.. Darren brought us to Lian Seng Hin at balastier.

Pictures!!

Floor tiles that we choose.. look like marble..not very clear due to my horrible photography skill =p

floortilesg.jpg

Balcony floor tiles

balconye.jpg

Kitchen floor..we choose the bottom one..

kitchenfloor.jpg

Common toilet wall tiles..choose both black and white.. same design..we leave it to darren to play with the black and white combi

commontoiletwallx.jpg

Master toilet wall tiles..we decided to go for the white one with some red/silver glass mosiac

mastertoiletwall.jpg

forgot to take pic of bathroom floor tiles..we took the same floor tiles for both bathroom.. black floor tiles..

Think my whole house will be very bright.. only 2 colour.. black and white.. =p

Edited by poseidon_gal

Mr J found a rain shower that comes with waterfall function... he is sooo into the waterfall function... additional cost..haa he say he will pay for this from his own pocket... :P

Thinking of getting a ceiling fan for our living room.. need to do MORE homework.... *faint*

Hi hi! I am very interested in this rain shower with waterfall function...maybe i should get one...any details or pictures?

thanks a lot!

It is actually a shower panel..cost $550..

Saw it at Genova, which is at Bendemeer.

You can see it at their website..shower panel, model no: AR-955-AD

Hi hi! I am very interested in this rain shower with waterfall function...maybe i should get one...any details or pictures?

thanks a lot!

Anyone bought stainless steel accessories by the brand of Wei Mi??? the chicken brand????

Besides the 4 showrooms they have in sg..is it possible to buy it cheaper elsewhere?? like some small neighbourhood hardware shop..

It is actually a shower panel..cost $550..

Saw it at Genova, which is at Bendemeer.

You can see it at their website..shower panel, model no: AR-955-AD

ok thanks a lot!

called Darren today and he told me that next monday can start hacking liao... finally..

he will passed me a chain and a number lock these few days..

soo exciting... until i forgot to remind him that i want my kitchen hob & hood , living room and MBR lights to be removed ..coz they still new can recycle... tmrw must rem to call him and remind him.. then i need to take leave and coordinate with him so that i can keep those items away properly..

tmrw must rem to call him...

Basically i think we comb almost all the "must visit" places liao... but then i am still not able to find the sofa i wan.. difficult lah.. the sofa need to be around 3m in length.. full leather..high back rest..not too firm..modern looking..L shape the best (I dont mind 3+2 seater but still prefer L shape)..and within budget.. less than 2.5K.. GO WHERE TO FIND???? :( Mr J say i very picky... :unsure:

Seahorse? When there's 50% and additional 35% if you buy a mattress or pillow?

I know what mattress i want liao.. the top 3 S are NOT within my budget..so i am going for the 4th S..haha considering between Slumberland royal princess and Slumberland royal bliss.. now waiting for the best deal..most prob will buy during GSS..not in a hurry anyway..

I bought Dunopilo but I realize got house brands i.e. the company actuali allows their retail distributors to rename the mattress, making it difficult to judge whether the price is cheap cos different names!

So perhaps be careful on tis. Not sure whether Slumberland has tis problem anot la :P

Did a bit of WC and kitchen/toiliet accessories hunting.. Mr J found a very interesting rain shower that comes with a "water fall "function.. He is going gaga over that..there goes our plan of having only instant heater.. now need to instant storage tank liao.. ;) most prob will just get a small storage tank ( 25 L bah..) for the rain shower and another instant heater for MBR toilet.. heard horror stories of how a huge storage tank will trip the ELCB..

yup for rain shower need storage heater or city gas heater or else the water pressure not there. Current house w/o rain shower oso using storage heater for years. No trip off b4 leh. Rain shower can check out Royal Franco or Asia Excel (I bought mine from Asia Excel Desmond at Balestier) ur 'water fall' and massage jet spray really is tempting. luckily mine bought liao. dun need to think too much haha

Did a bit of lighting hunting also.. since we are not going to install any false ceiling.. no cove lighting..we need to find nice nice lights for our house..not cheap ley.. a simple one can cost $100++.. anyone bought their lights from light makers@ Jalan Besar???

I bought from Chelsea at Chinese Garden. Not the lowest price and not much choices but highly recommended in forum for its services.

i thinking i am getting paranoid..the more i think about hacking going to start on monday..the more i scare there will be screw up!!! :huh:

haa maybe i read too much horror examples liao..

hahhaha...

good and bad lah... continue to feed me with horror stories.. so that I can look for more things during my reno..

heee my heart can take it..

good luck to u in ur reno!

don't wana scare u further abt the 'horror' stories liao... :ph34r: