Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

hmmmm is this normal????

Tiles at my balcony..

My present house also had this problem during renovation.I made the contractor remove and relay the problem tiles.

No worries you can get them to relay.

Hopefully my coming new home and its renovation wil go smoothly.

yet to find a renovation to do it.

just signed OTP this evening.

23062009482.jpg

See some missing lines???? below is a clearer picture...

23062009481.jpg

My kitchen also same thing.... can spot the 4 pcs of tiles that look very outstanding??

23062009493.jpg

A super close up view of one of the 4 outstanding tiles..

23062009489.jpg

I will feedback that to Darren.. but i wonder what can he do about it????

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi...surfing ard...yup agree the gaps should not be big issue, can be filled up :) if u wan, u can mark out all the tiles tat need to be touch up :)

btw for ur unit reno, did u really keep within 40k? can share ur quotation? cos i m still in the process of confirming ID actually. n for ur 5I overhaul, i guess ur pricing is not too bad..if possible, can share ur quote to email marcs06@yahoo.com.sg. tks! :)

keep within 40K for renovation excluding buying of things... meaning exclude A/C..exclude lightings..exclude toliets accessories etc

I dont have much VO... i didnt do alot of things... no false ceiling.. no L box... very very simple reno..

No prob..i will email you my quote..

hihi...surfing ard...yup agree the gaps should not be big issue, can be filled up :) if u wan, u can mark out all the tiles tat need to be touch up :)

btw for ur unit reno, did u really keep within 40k? can share ur quotation? cos i m still in the process of confirming ID actually. n for ur 5I overhaul, i guess ur pricing is not too bad..if possible, can share ur quote to email marcs06@yahoo.com.sg. tks! :)

Meet up with Richard, my project sup today.. went through all the defects i mark out using marking tape.. i make things very easy for him.. i tape all the problem areas and number them.. even write down all the problems on a pcs of paper so he can refer to them easily.. me is a gd owner =p

Anyway all the defects he say he will settle.. actually nothing too major lah..except for one pcs of scratch MBR floor tile and one pcs of chip off MBR toilet wall tile which he say he will speak to the tiler..

He will also get the plumber to see my common toilet W/C coz it is leaking..

Waiting for carpentary to be up... hoepfully everything will be done swee swee...

Meet up with Richard, my project sup today.. went through all the defects i mark out using marking tape.. i make things very easy for him.. i tape all the problem areas and number them.. even write down all the problems on a pcs of paper so he can refer to them easily.. me is a gd owner =p

Anyway all the defects he say he will settle.. actually nothing too major lah..except for one pcs of scratch MBR floor tile and one pcs of chip off MBR toilet wall tile which he say he will speak to the tiler..

He will also get the plumber to see my common toilet W/C coz it is leaking..

Waiting for carpentary to be up... hoepfully everything will be done swee swee...

great! any idea when the carpentry works will be up? :D

Mr J is now abit worried... our rainshower seem like rain drop..the water pressure not as gd as what he expect it to be...

Is it due to the fact that he didnt on the storage heater when he test the rainshower? Is it due to poor water pressure in our unit? Or is it due to the water piping layout of the house?

Any suggestions?

Mr J is now abit worried... our rainshower seem like rain drop..the water pressure not as gd as what he expect it to be...

Is it due to the fact that he didnt on the storage heater when he test the rainshower? Is it due to poor water pressure in our unit? Or is it due to the water piping layout of the house?

Any suggestions?

Hi Poseidon_gal,

Great to see your recent updates. Seems like your reno goes on pretty smoothly. Thats great.

Ummm.. I read previously that some units experience poor water pressure during the initial testing of the rainshower as their water supply wasn't turn up at the main water valve (outside the house). Do check with your ID if the water is turned on to the right level already.

Thanks Rasp.. i will check with my ID regarding that...

Hi Poseidon_gal,

Great to see your recent updates. Seems like your reno goes on pretty smoothly. Thats great.

Ummm.. I read previously that some units experience poor water pressure during the initial testing of the rainshower as their water supply wasn't turn up at the main water valve (outside the house). Do check with your ID if the water is turned on to the right level already.

searching high and low for stainless steel kitchen pull out drawers. I need for both 450mm and 900mm. Went to Royal Franco and they only left 450mm.

Any one know where i can get cheap and good ones? Prefer it to have soft closing feature. I need 2X450mm and 2X900mm.. budget around $500 for all.

Anyone tried buying Ikea Rationell drawer damper with rail ( $29/2pack ) and request carpenter to install it to your own drawers??

The Ikea salesman told me only can fit into Ikea Rationell series. How true is that?

busy..busy..busy... Richard told me estimated HO by next friday.. next wk i guess will be a busy wk.. as plumber and electrician and painter and etc will be coming down to do final touch up.. carpentry more or less done up liao.. paisey..no time to take photos and upload.. my pc RIP so i am now surviving on my very old notebook..

will update soon...