Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

some picture...

the kitchen cabinet..the glass backing not up yet when i told the photo..

Photo0009.jpg

MBR wardrobe.. i didnt expect it to be soo white... look quite plain..thinking of using some decal to make the wardrobe less boring.. We left a small gap and put a wooden plank instead becoz near to window..hee like that can open and close window..

Photo0031.jpg

Sliding door.. hmmm not as gd as what i expect it to be.. will feedback to my ID..

Photo0032.jpg

Bought these from Ikea..cute right.. shoes cabinet..

Photo0026.jpg

More pic..but me is too lazy... next time... =p

some picture...

the kitchen cabinet..the glass backing not up yet when i told the photo..

Photo0009.jpg

MBR wardrobe.. i didnt expect it to be soo white... look quite plain..thinking of using some decal to make the wardrobe less boring.. We left a small gap and put a wooden plank instead becoz near to window..hee like that can open and close window..

Photo0031.jpg

Sliding door.. hmmm not as gd as what i expect it to be.. will feedback to my ID..

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

More pic..but me is too lazy... next time... =p

Hi Poseidon_gal,

Nice pics of your renovated house. Got the clean look. Is your house handover already? Seems like quite completed. Do share more picture. :)

Photo0026.jpg

Hi poseidon_gal

u bot the shoes cabinets & ask ur ID to wall mount for u? Hee, u give me fresh ideas leh.

yah we bought the shoes cabinet and ask ID to mount. We dont want to have a full height shoes cabinet behind the door due to the width of the wall.. too narrow already..

so we been looking around for idea..and this idea is cheap..cost us less than 120 bucks!!

yah we bought the shoes cabinet and ask ID to mount. We dont want to have a full height shoes cabinet behind the door due to the width of the wall.. too narrow already..

so we been looking around for idea..and this idea is cheap..cost us less than 120 bucks!!

More excuse for me to shop liao, thanks.

The painting done is not up to mark.. Mr J not very please with the painting.. tmrw he will meet Richard and see if we can get the painters to come down again...

Went sg expo today..think gain city must be very happeee...we spend close to 3K there.. bought our TV, fridge and standing fan..

got 2 qn:

1. can i clean my kitchen solid surface using gif?

2. the solid surface kena some tea stain ( lipton tea)..sigh..how to remove? i try to use cloth and wate.. cannot ley..

got 2 qn:

1. can i clean my kitchen solid surface using gif?

2. the solid surface kena some tea stain ( lipton tea)..sigh..how to remove? i try to use cloth and wate.. cannot ley..

try Mr Muscle....used it to remove cigarettes burnt stains on my homo tiles....good as new ...:)

photos... completed kitchen will alot of barang barang... hee reuse ex owner hod and hoob..save me close to 1K..

fullkitchen.jpg

Received my mode studio's item...

My TV console

tvconsole.jpg

My dinning table with black tempered glass..with 4 chairs..

dinningtable.jpg

My coffee table with black tempered glass

coffeetable.jpg