Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

washing the tiles is to prevent the tiles from cracking when tiling. tiles when soaked absorbed some moisture. if i am not wrong.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
washing the tiles is to prevent the tiles from cracking when tiling. tiles when soaked absorbed some moisture. if i am not wrong.

my tilers gave me same explanation....

took some pictures today... my mum keep saying " everything soo white..next time don't know how you going to clean" hahaha white white then nice mah.. i like my whole house to be bright..

They already laid the kitchen floor tiles.. so I dont have a chance to take a peep at my common toilet wall tiles..

My off-white kitchen floor tiles with my stainless steel pinky rubbish chute.. just a protective layer..

19052009330.jpg

The workers have yet to build the cabinet base..

19052009331.jpg

MBR toilet wall tiles.. very white too

lay the tiles horizontally to make the area look bigger

19052009335.jpg

19052009333.jpg

The red mosaic tiles not up yet.. think the effect will look like smallboy's toilet..

Realise the workers have yet to put any grout therefore the black lines are very obvious..

I dont know how many of you guys here have a small window on one of your MBRl.. I have one tiny window on one of my MBR wall.. not inside my reno contract so i ask Darren to quote me how much to change that tiny window to white powder coated with blue tinted window.. and he quote me 200 bucks!!!!! :bangwall:

200 bucks for a tiny window..hmmm what is the normal rate for the tiny window?? i know white powder coated with blue tinted window is expensive lah..but i didnt expect it to be 200 ley.. though at most will be 120~150

I dont know how many of you guys here have a small window on one of your MBRl.. I have one tiny window on one of my MBR wall.. not inside my reno contract so i ask Darren to quote me how much to change that tiny window to white powder coated with blue tinted window.. and he quote me 200 bucks!!!!! :bangwall:

200 bucks for a tiny window..hmmm what is the normal rate for the tiny window?? i know white powder coated with blue tinted window is expensive lah..but i didnt expect it to be 200 ley.. though at most will be 120~150

got any pic of the little window?

My studyroom, 1 bedroom and the living room all came with little window as its a corner unit. We sealed it up since wont need the windows. I remembered my parent's MBR has it but we also didnt open it and the contractor who came to do the rivets back in 2005 told my parents that its not necessary to spent $ to change the rivets since not opening it.

study_living_bozroom.jpg

It is not easy for both Mr J and I to monitor the reno progress.. both of us are working and we can only go down to see during the night.. the only consolation is our new nest is a stone throw away from where i am currently staying so travelling is minimum.. difficult to spot check as well..

Reno progress.. the windows are up... very fast.. i very scare my white powder coated window frame will be scratch/dirty..why they put up the window soo fast????

white powder coated window frame with blue tinted window..casement type for the whole house.. paisey cannot see the blue tinted window from the photo..due to my horrible photo taking skill..

P1020559.jpg

Both toilets window also up.. given clear glass window..my current house is using black tinted glass window.. i wonder if black tinted glass will look better..hmmm

P1020564.jpg

Kitchen cabinet base also done...together with my washing machine base.. not doing fridge base..my fridge will be placed next to my cabinet near to my kitchen entrance.. thinking should i get a left side opening fridge..hmmm..

P1020565.jpg

this is the tiny window that i mention.. the lowest quote darren can give is $180..

P1020578.jpg

got any pic of the little window?

My studyroom, 1 bedroom and the living room all came with little window as its a corner unit. We sealed it up since wont need the windows. I remembered my parent's MBR has it but we also didnt open it and the contractor who came to do the rivets back in 2005 told my parents that its not necessary to spent $ to change the rivets since not opening it.

study_living_bozroom.jpg

face some problems.... already feedback to darren.... my 1st set of problem ( more to come.... )

Told darren that i want kerb around my balcony water pipe.. but i think the workers forgot to do that or darren forgot to tell the worker.. end up no kerb...

Balcony.jpg

I want the common toilet bi-fold door to flush together with my kitchen wall.. but i think based on what i see it won't be flush.. it will be flush with the toilet wall instead.. hmmm shd i insist for it to flush with the kitchen wall???

common_1.jpg

P1020571.jpg

this is the tiny window that i mention.. the lowest quote darren can give is $180..

P1020578.jpg

i've 2 of this...one in the living which has ben sealed up, when i got the house...second one in MBR...we are doing partition across the wall to hide it....

find that we'll definitely not used the windows...

white powder coated window frame with blue tinted window..casement type for the whole house.. paisey cannot see the blue tinted window from the photo..due to my horrible photo taking skill..

P1020559.jpg

Both toilets window also up.. given clear glass window..my current house is using black tinted glass window.. i wonder if black tinted glass will look better..hmmm

P1020564.jpg

thou i didn't change the windows, but they put up the window grilles very early... most of my friends who heard of this say how come its done in the early stage of reno... dono hw they plan the job....

when i see ur window, it reminds me of the problem with the opaqueness at my hse... coz its new flat, so the layout is such that the ppl upstairs can see the shadow of the person using the toilet downstairs... very bad design... still haven get down to solving this problem... :bangwall:

hengz.. i dont think my upstair neighbour can see my toilet....

I also wonder why they change the windows at such an early stage.. the only self conclusion i can come up with is..they need to cement/plaster the gap left behind by the new windows thus need to put it up early..