Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice coffee table...:) with storage somemore...very practical....

considered the coffee table when I went to Mode...but they do not have the square version...so I bought a similar sq version from Courts with storage but no black glass...

Edited by Bon07

haa... maybe 1 yr later all my white will become yellow.. =p

My mother also wondering how long i can maintain my white furniture..

I also like.. A lot of white... But high maintenance.. hee..

Wow.. your furniture also all white white. Look very clean and nice. We choosing our laminates now, but no courage to choose white. But white is still the nicest colour. :thumbs up:

1st problem with matt white lamination..

I cannot choose glossy white lamination for my master bedroom wardrobe as my wardrobe is directly opp my bed..so i very guai.. i choose something non-reflective..

Now i realise if my hands are dirty and i touch my white lamination..i can see finger prints!!!!! so i must be very discipline to NOT touch my wardrobe lamination..open wardrobe using the handle at both sides..

Received my mode studio's item...

My dinning table with black tempered glass..with 4 chairs..

dinningtable.jpg

wow ..... Nice dinning table . how much mode charge u ? - Y didn't see it that time ar ....

moved in for ard 2 mths... and dealing with post-reno blues now... getting town council and Richard to settle on those problems..

kinda sian that we are still dealing with reno problems now.. the good thing is Richard did not "run" away or avoid my calls.. He still get his guys down to touch up all the problems that i mention..

I will post some pics when i am free.. need to zzzzz liao.. got to deal with monday blues tmrw

moved in for ard 2 mths... and dealing with post-reno blues now... getting town council and Richard to settle on those problems..

kinda sian that we are still dealing with reno problems now.. the good thing is Richard did not "run" away or avoid my calls.. He still get his guys down to touch up all the problems that i mention..

I will post some pics when i am free.. need to zzzzz liao.. got to deal with monday blues tmrw

Gal , stay cool . It's normal .... Yrs only 2month .... imagine I move in near 5month liao then my roof leaking …. Air-con leaking …. Ha …

It’s like that one lah … Don’t worry too much

Hi PGal,

Mind sharing with us what kind of post-reno issues you're currently facing now? Great pics and you two have definitely realized a dream home! We're embarking on our own reno journey soon...all-white theme as well!

Cheers!