Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

J & J 's Little Den

My MBR tap and common toilet tap..

31052009381.jpg

31052009378.jpg

MY kitchen sink tap

31052009384.jpg

And i also bought my kitchen sink + 2 sets of 7 pcs stainless steel accessories + 2 bidet + 4 pcs of corner shelves

Total damage = $2200..

Mr J and I spend more than $3500 over one single weekend... :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can understand la...a bit heartpain hor? but think abt it..u are going to use them for long..so, it's worth it! :P

Think we have the same bedroom lights.. :)

Anyway, we also have a similar Crizto rainshower.. If you want, maybe can consider changing the showerhead.. Think for this one, the water will come out straight.. It doesn't open up...

you mean the rectangular shower head? Change to what type will allow the water to open up?

How is the water pressure?? good?

Think we have the same bedroom lights.. :)

Anyway, we also have a similar Crizto rainshower.. If you want, maybe can consider changing the showerhead.. Think for this one, the water will come out straight.. It doesn't open up...

my colleague remind me to buy extra W/C cover ..according to him..he said it is difficult to find same cover if the W/C cover crack... hmmm anyone bought extra?

no leh. i din buy any. but the chances of the wc cover spoiling should be low ba.

mine is soft closing by the way. Hate the ones that slam down.

Did i mention that my downstair neighbour called me and complain about her plastered ceiling? She told me her plaster is dropping and causing some problem..

Since Mr J is meeting Richard today at our place so they went down to take a look at my neighbour's place.. Mr J told me it is quite bad.. plaster at balcony, living room, kitchen and one of the bedroom's ceiling are dropping.. and there is nothing Mr J can do except to apologize for all the trouble caused..

Richard will be doing up my neighbour's place as well..plaster and paint her ceiling..but she will need to be without light for 2 days as they need to remove the lights to plaster and paint.. very paisey to cause soo much problem to my neighbour..

All thanks to the 2 ah ney that really use they bull strength to hack away my old tiles..

I hope my neighbour don't hate me..

angreee..... heritage bathroom gallery did not deliver my stuff as promised...

They mention they will deliver it between 12-2pm on sat.. called them at 1.45pm ask them how come still havent deliver.. told me can change timing to 3-4pm anot.. i told them i will not be around during that time.. compromise to 2.30pm...

In the end, the driver called at 2.30pm and say his van broke down at Aljunied..

I die die need them to deliver on monday morning coz the pumbler will be there on monday to insist all the stuff...

Driver told Mr J he will be delivering the stuff on monday 10am.. hopefully nothing will go wrong.. i very scare they will fly me kite again..

ARGH~~~~!!!

angreee..... heritage bathroom gallery did not deliver my stuff as promised...

They mention they will deliver it between 12-2pm on sat.. called them at 1.45pm ask them how come still havent deliver.. told me can change timing to 3-4pm anot.. i told them i will not be around during that time.. compromise to 2.30pm...

In the end, the driver called at 2.30pm and say his van broke down at Aljunied..

I die die need them to deliver on monday morning coz the pumbler will be there on monday to insist all the stuff...

Driver told Mr J he will be delivering the stuff on monday 10am.. hopefully nothing will go wrong.. i very scare they will fly me kite again..

ARGH~~~~!!!

Oh no I am getting scared cuz I ordered my stuff from them too. Kitchen sink tap and a few other things.

My furniture... bought them from MODE STUDIO... didnt know they from red apple as well.. now i can only pray that they will delivery all my stuff in gd condition...

My dining table that will come with black tempered glass.. the chairs will be different..

21062009468x.jpg

My coffee table that will be in white with black glass

21062009475.jpg

My dining chairs.. 2 black 2 white..

21062009472.jpg

My tv console.. difficult to find tv console beyond the height of 45cm... this one is 50cm... It will be white as well..

21062009470j.jpg

After rounds of bargaining.. $2400 for all..

the only problem now is..i scare they screw up my delivery... alot of bad comments about red apple..which happen to be their parent comany..

Simple and clean cut furnitures you've got! :)

How much did you spend in total?

hmmmm is this normal????

Tiles at my balcony..

23062009482.jpg

See some missing lines???? below is a clearer picture...

23062009481.jpg

My kitchen also same thing.... can spot the 4 pcs of tiles that look very outstanding??

23062009493.jpg

A super close up view of one of the 4 outstanding tiles..

23062009489.jpg

I will feedback that to Darren.. but i wonder what can he do about it????