Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

things really needs to be done. Call him and tell him...try not to delay too long ya ;) I hope to see your updates real soon!

Agree with Fannie....Aubrey, dont give up now...just a few chases and you may get some of the things done....

Understand Uncle is quite busy also...now i am also worry that who will be doing tiling for me.According to him...i am going to get a v v v v gd tiler...keeping my finger cross and let wait n see.I will try to remind Uncle when i see him about some retification on Aubrey side(if u dun mind me kypo) as so far he has been pretty responsive.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya pls do if u can. i heard from elder goh that u are the smartest, cos u read our tblogs, identify who is good and request for them! must go to your open house!!

im kinda tired chasing cos it has been delayed from one week to the next and the next next. and uncle said he is busy with HO but i understand he is also getting new biz. a bit disheartening to know that when my house is not 100% complete and he is getting new biz. biz must go on but at least settle the final rectifications.. i think he is scared of me.

ya pls do if u can. i heard from elder goh that u are the smartest, cos u read our tblogs, identify who is good and request for them! must go to your open house!!

im kinda tired chasing cos it has been delayed from one week to the next and the next next. and uncle said he is busy with HO but i understand he is also getting new biz. a bit disheartening to know that when my house is not 100% complete and he is getting new biz. biz must go on but at least settle the final rectifications.. i think he is scared of me.

Hehehe..elder goh also mentioned nice things about u and your mum. No la...me just learning from exprience from u the RT. Since i am not in hurry,that y i told them they can drag my project, but i want the best team in what they have lor:P U are welcome to drop by anytime de.anyway our place not that far off as i always hang ard bugis de.:)

I will help u to bug them as well, since i will be meeting Uncle quite often also...:P leave it to me ba( i try my best hor..no gurantee) :P

oh hohoho im sure he has seen the tiffs between me and my mom at some points of the reno. :P

no worries, in due time i will have to call uncle. its just a matter of when. :P i need to chase him.. eventually.

elder goh seems to be telling Sean quite a bit hor :P

Update:

Thanks to trashley, I had confirmed my lock with Desmond :wub: installation is on friday...so those who are coming on sat will also get to see it ;)

Just wondering the lock can only use in Door rite? how about for gate?

normally used on doors i think. gate will be the other type? I have no idea about gate, Hubby prefer padlocks for gates actually.

How's your reno, elder goh said your house settle already when i asked him on saturday.

Edited by familyof4

normally used on doors i think. gate will be the other type? I have no idea about gate, Hubby prefer padlocks for gates actually.

How's your reno, elder goh said your house settle already when i asked him on saturday.

My house more or less settled, but we are still not very satisfied with our kitchen stainless steel backing..

They put too much silicone and it turned out not nice :(

Other than that our MBR laminate flooring got those white patches :'( :'(

My house more or less settled, but we are still not very satisfied with our kitchen stainless steel backing..

They put too much silicone and it turned out not nice :(

Other than that our MBR laminate flooring got those white patches :'( :'(

can they try and re-do the stainless steel backing? Or at least make it look nicer?

i do not know much about laminated flooring. white patches are caused by scratches or they dirtied it during the process? are there ways to rectify?

the lock, can use kopitiam card....means anyone can go in?

or is there a configuration to be done to the card?

trashley, 400+ without intsallation.

it is very easy for us to self install??

can they try and re-do the stainless steel backing? Or at least make it look nicer?

i do not know much about laminated flooring. white patches are caused by scratches or they dirtied it during the process? are there ways to rectify?

we are still try to ask uncle to come and take a look at our stainless steel backing. but he is too busy (but he said he will come this afternoon. let's see :D) that's why we still cannot get our HO.

As for the laminate flooring, it was not covered when they do their work that's why we got those patches and honestly we are not confident it can be rectified also... maybe we will just accept it since it will be covered by our mattress (we are doing platform bed anyway so there will be no bed frame at our MBR)

the lock, can use kopitiam card....means anyone can go in?

or is there a configuration to be done to the card?

trashley, 400+ without intsallation.

it is very easy for us to self install??

eh... not too sure as i wasnt around when the guy was installing it. i got the man who is installing my new doors for me to install the lock for me as well. FOC. hehe

if you're keen on DIY. check out this vid on how to do it. u need a few special drill bit thou.

installation video

ooo asugama i have the same issue too. the s/s backing has too much white silicone peeping out from the edges, one part where the corner edge is not stuck properly so looks a bit curved/warped and when i press it i can see the tension. let me know what uncle did for u? then i can get uncle to help with mine.

ooo asugama i have the same issue too. the s/s backing has too much white silicone peeping out from the edges, one part where the corner edge is not stuck properly so looks a bit curved/warped and when i press it i can see the tension. let me know what uncle did for u? then i can get uncle to help with mine.

can check if they have clear silicone? my carpentry and the solid top uses both white and clear silicone....the clear ones very nice,almost invisible...of course if you go very very very near, can still see the silicone but less obvious than white one....

will keep you updated if he can resolve mine :D