Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

hehe...i like it when people ask me leh...gadget mah! :P

Ya I like it too.. very high class HDB hahah. But I scard pple steal it at night.. you know we have a padlock chain just put there 2 days its gone :o Dun know why even padlock chain they want to steal.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

come thinking about it, if trashley's post came earlier i'll "sup" this lock man! too late liao! and uncle said my locks very ex...but quality is there and say "wah...u everything also high price leh" :x but i definitely will top up to be fair.

actually i saw the bedroom door handles hor...it's almost 300 bucks for one and i think super over budget to top up and ended up, I opt for more economy ones, still ex...haiz...

but zerochristy, people stealling your padlock chain too? abit too much actually...

u baddie Sean...still laugh at me... :(:(

okok....PD also considering the Balm system as well. Just that we wonder if the feel of Uncle soft closing is similar to Balm...

If not u just forsake what Uncle have got for u and get the elctronic lock instead since u like it so much?

come thinking about it, if trashley's post came earlier i'll "sup" this lock man! too late liao! and uncle said my locks very ex...but quality is there and say "wah...u everything also high price leh" :x but i definitely will top up to be fair.

actually i saw the bedroom door handles hor...it's almost 300 bucks for one and i think super over budget to top up and ended up, I opt for more economy ones, still ex...haiz...

but zerochristy, people stealling your padlock chain too? abit too much actually...

Wah you spent so much on your door lock ah... Gosh! We got our lock at Shanghai Tong Lee the HDB main door lockset is abt S$50+

Ya lor dun know what these pple are thinking about in stealing padlock chain... told my hubby I am going to keep my main door close just in case someone peep in and plan to steal more thingy. :P

okok....PD also considering the Balm system as well. Just that we wonder if the feel of Uncle soft closing is similar to Balm...

If not u just forsake what Uncle have got for u and get the elctronic lock instead since u like it so much?

no lah...it's fine. I will just take whatever that he had bought. It's also something I like, I choose myself at the lock shop he recommended cos he ran out of the catalogue!!! :)D

actually uncle's soft closing is good enough. I used that for my other drawers outside kitchen :) it;s actually the works of VANITY lah!!! Vanity kicks in and our bank account will reduce by dollars and cents...

Wah you spent so much on your door lock ah... Gosh! We got our lock at Shanghai Tong Lee the HDB main door lockset is abt S$50+

Ya lor dun know what these pple are thinking about in stealing padlock chain... told my hubby I am going to keep my main door close just in case someone peep in and plan to steal more thingy. :P

is it? I didn't see any priced at $50+ de :P

well, uncle spent almost $700 for 3 bedrooms and one main door for my house.

next, i am going to buy padlock. maybe go tomorrow...u know what time does shanghai tong lee closes? and i think their carpark really old leh...and the sign that says "carpark ugrading in progress. park at own risk" :o

is it? I didn't see any priced at $50+ de :P

well, uncle spent almost $700 for 3 bedrooms and one main door for my house.

next, i am going to buy padlock. maybe go tomorrow...u know what time does shanghai tong lee closes? and i think their carpark really old leh...and the sign that says "carpark ugrading in progress. park at own risk" :o

Oh the main gate pad lock we also get from them at S$58+ quite heavy and have 6 keys in it. But you got to measure your gate first. Ya when the first time we are there I was saying to myself wah... 1980s le :P

Shanghai Tong Lee

Business Hours :

9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Mondays to Fridays)

9.00 am to 4.00 pm (Saturdays)

no lah...it's fine. I will just take whatever that he had bought. It's also something I like, I choose myself at the lock shop he recommended cos he ran out of the catalogue!!! :)D

actually uncle's soft closing is good enough. I used that for my other drawers outside kitchen :) it;s actually the works of VANITY lah!!! Vanity kicks in and our bank account will reduce by dollars and cents...

Bt sad to say...it seem that i am the person that is more vain....hehehehe...she the one holding the atm cards to curb my spending...wahahahahaha :P

Bt sad to say...it seem that i am the person that is more vain....hehehehe...she the one holding the atm cards to curb my spending...wahahahahaha :P

u lucky leh Sean...at least PD is watching the spending...it's not easy when house and wedding comes together, have to be really watchful on the spending.

u lucky leh Sean...at least PD is watching the spending...it's not easy when house and wedding comes together, have to be really watchful on the spending.

Totally agree...seem like everything we want all need all $$$....she has be really diligent n mindful in this.For me, i am those who will just spend on what i feel i like de......with her ard, it does help us to save alot of $$...that y i let her become FC ma.while i just every month give her a fix amount of my pay for saving, pay for our insurance, and etc..Must really be mindful especially with all the dates is coming near liao ;)

how's ur reno coming? hacking completed?

Think hacking completeing today, tiles will arrive tomorrow. Then Uncle say that he will lay on Fri...Can i check with u, when do we need the WC and etc huh?After the tiling?Cos need to arrange date to deliever