Our 2 Storey Abode

my 2 sauce racks

reno10026.jpg

view of kitchen

reno10046.jpg

reno10045.jpg

installing the main door

reno10042.jpg

My elect works will be settled today. Ah Tan and I were trying to settle everything since I was there for today :)

I can tell you I love my new place, rectifications is really not major. Door handles, locks etc to be installed tmr, painting, cornices tomorrow and some rectifications for carpentry, solid top also tmr! Only thing o/s that needs to confirm the installation is...my granite top. so long as it's before friday, I am really fine :)

Wednesday polishing and thursday HO!!!! :yeah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Saw yr dining light before!!!!in fact i was very tempted to get one also....still thinking...must say it unique n nice.:)

Yr place like everything swee swee liao...happy for u also.. :yeah::good::yamseng::jammin:

i love this light too! when it is switched off it looks like a mirror :) very reflective :rolleyes:

ur place is very nice. congrats! :D

thanks thanks...urs should also be shaping well too! seems like there is a lack of photos-feeding!!! :P

Fannie,

How much u spend for all the blum system huh?care to share or PM me?making me tempted again...tsk tsk...

will pm u :)

nothing's done these few days. on and off wiring. so nothing to post. keke.

but i am excited to see finished products of you all "sooners". keke

my turn will come next!!! excited!!!

i love this light too! when it is switched off it looks like a mirror :) very reflective :rolleyes:

thanks thanks...urs should also be shaping well too! seems like there is a lack of photos-feeding!!! :P

will pm u :)

How much u got the lighet ley?:)

nothing's done these few days. on and off wiring. so nothing to post. keke.

but i am excited to see finished products of you all "sooners". keke

my turn will come next!!! excited!!!

COOL! Me too actually! hehe...hope the last few days shun shun li li!!! :drunk:

i got it at $260 from Extreme lighting! U also tempted again??? hehe... :P

yes la!!!must be from u again lor...i also saw it there ley...think i really must siam yr thread liao.....if not $$ not enough..hmph!!!wahahahahahaha :bleah:

yes la!!!must be from u again lor...i also saw it there ley...think i really must siam yr thread liao.....if not $$ not enough..hmph!!!wahahahahahaha :bleah:

haha...I don't have anything else to tempt u liao lah! More or less settled already...hmm...actually I am thinking of installing digital door lock, any feedback and advises? Saw samsung's actually, am still contemplating with Hubby...

haha...I don't have anything else to tempt u liao lah! More or less settled already...hmm...actually I am thinking of installing digital door lock, any feedback and advises? Saw samsung's actually, am still contemplating with Hubby...

how much u saw it?of cos i think it cool and good to have....but it ex though

better be weary of yr thread...wait u hapy happy post something nice n i go tempted again.... :P

how much u saw it?of cos i think it cool and good to have....but it ex though

better be weary of yr thread...wait u hapy happy post something nice n i go tempted again.... :P

haha...heng your FC is PD, else sure burst budget like me! :P

digital door lock having promo includes installation and GST at $580nett.

Model: SHS-1320

haha...heng your FC is PD, else sure burst budget like me! :P

digital door lock having promo includes installation and GST at $580nett.

Model: SHS-1320

Heng ah..i think if FC is me....i think no pt budgeting liao... :P

The deal sound reasonable....any reason for wanting a digital door lock?Just curious.

Heng ah..i think if FC is me....i think no pt budgeting liao... :P

The deal sound reasonable....any reason for wanting a digital door lock?Just curious.

I am always looking at asthetically nice things and thi gadget is such an eye-candy! Classy and elegant ;)

LOL...better not ask me so much. My only reserve is if it will suddenly go out of batt and lock all of us out of the house :(

I am always looking at asthetically nice things and thi gadget is such an eye-candy! Classy and elegant ;)

LOL...better not ask me so much. My only reserve is if it will suddenly go out of batt and lock all of us out of the house :(

i dont think so la...there should be some safety device for such situation ba...

ya..better stop asking liao...if not think got to go work 2/3/4/5/6 jobs to go for all these things liao.... :jawdrop:

i dont think so la...there should be some safety device for such situation ba...

ya..better stop asking liao...if not think got to go work 2/3/4/5/6 jobs to go for all these things liao.... :jawdrop:

i asked the sales lady and she says no safety device...but there will be a low batt alert. Actually if you ask me, I almost bought on the spot if not for Hubby who said he'll consider and pulled me outta the shop :jail:

i asked the sales lady and she says no safety device...but there will be a low batt alert. Actually if you ask me, I almost bought on the spot if not for Hubby who said he'll consider and pulled me outta the shop :jail:

He DID the RIGHT thing.... :good: