Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Aubrey, elder Goh was trying to look for u yesterday! 小公主!

Am stationing here whole day today. Totally love the new look! Found more thngs to rectify, uncle says mine is easy...after the touch up will be ok. Official HO on Thursday! Uncle says no issue, will finish off by Wednesday for aircon on fri/sat....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya quite paisei when he called me that. i think he could hear that i was fuming cos i called uncle at 10+am to confirm the ppl coming to polish my tiles and to notify there's tiles that has got the cut leg feeling. then at 2+pm i called to us he said cannot. wow i was really fuming. cos push back from last week to this then now push again. >.<

uncle say call back but never. got so many things half done hanging there. >.< called elder goh to see if he can do anything for me and he did!and when he called me that xiao gong zhu i was like waaaaah.

he did mention that he is going to your place to re-do tiling for toilet n also finish up on the tiling issues. He was with us at my place yesterday and I didn't know he was so chatty! He told me more about uncle n Jason. Can see he sides uncle alot :)

Anyways, I hope your matters can be resolved! He even ask me to call him if got problems so that uncle can focus more on other issues.

i spoke to jason today to ask him abt my tv console measurements for wallpaper. i think its quite sad somehow when brothers fall out like that. oh well, no comments on this since i know nth much and its their own issue.

ya i mention to him about my WC/bath tiles, some tiles very uneven cos 1 of the tilers, workmanship very very jialat. i already close one eye for my toilet walls. its the floor that is bad plus its slippery. he said he will change for me. very nice of him,very lucky for me. :)

ya he told me the same, call him. so guess i wont call joseph since there's a rapport between elder goh and me. he's more responsive and just as friendly. :)

Edited by aubrey

he is just as nice like uncle, plus he has more time!!! He can concentrate on your issues better.

If he responses to u fast enough, call him! I learnt quite a fair bit from him too! About your new carpenter, u can ask him too! I kpo and he told me something....if u see him, do ask!

Hi familyof4,

Nice to see your home coming up nicely!

May i know what colour eg( ICI colour range & code)

for your blue balcony which is very soothing

I have to use blue becos of FS too haha

cheers!

Hi familyof4,

Nice to see your home coming up nicely!

May i know what colour eg( ICI colour range & code)

for your blue balcony which is very soothing

I have to use blue becos of FS too haha

cheers!

Thanks! I choose weatherbond, let me see if I can find my code (I passed to Jason) and let u know :)

Wah I didn't know Elder Goh so nice! I rem when my house was hacked.. he walked around the block cos Uncle gave him the wrong unit number... LOL then when he appeared... I just told him what needed to go and that was alll.. no time to chat... so sad!!

Looking forward to pictures! hehehehe

u'll be amazed with Ah Soon's quote n prices! if he say less than 40k can do.. most prob is confirmed. :good:

hi can i know whta is ah soon hp number...

I was surprised to see a clutter-free house on saturday when we went up.

reno10019.jpg

Elder Goh was there to give instructions, very specific and precise, he ensures that the workers really wrapped my cabinets properly so that the cabinets were not affected by the acid wash.

reno10004.jpg

a glimpse of my dining light

reno10010.jpg

My QC inspector aka my Dad went to check the place too! He was pleased with what he saw. He reminded me to check the grouting for the L1 toilet as this toilet was rather abused by the workers especially washing and "clearing" were done in that toilet.

True enough, the grouting needs further cleaning.

Saw yr dining light before!!!!in fact i was very tempted to get one also....still thinking...must say it unique n nice.:)

Yr place like everything swee swee liao...happy for u also.. :yeah::good::yamseng::jammin:

Aubrey!!! This is for u! Not much design elements, I can't have a full height shoe cabinet, also can't have a long cabinet.

reno10036.jpg

reno10038.jpg

reno10035.jpg

my bedroom doors

reno10012.jpg

my crestar fan :)

reno10040.jpg

Ah Tan commented that no fan is needed at my place as my place is really windy. But this fan works very well and looks really cool!