Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

He DID the RIGHT thing.... :good:

seems like i get a chance!!! He is always asking me about the lock and ask me to check the website again! I think hor, he may give in to me... :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:bangwall::jawdrop:

tempt u further? He ask me to check on some specs and I think I may get what I want!!! Unless uncle buys the lock liao, else I think we will change to a digital lock! :paint:

tempt u further? He ask me to check on some specs and I think I may get what I want!!! Unless uncle buys the lock liao, else I think we will change to a digital lock! :paint:

hmm...for the lock case...not very tempted lor...but must really go n see if it good...esp things like lock...impt stuff...

wah...things are moving fast for you. Look like more or less settled liao..can shift in soon. eager? heehee.. Uncle haven't quote me.. si bei jialat. haha

wah...things are moving fast for you. Look like more or less settled liao..can shift in soon. eager? heehee.. Uncle haven't quote me.. si bei jialat. haha

yah...i think it is fast too!

Like I told you, let uncle quote when u get your keys. He can do it on the spot and is faster ;)

my Hubby saw your nick and ask if u are a man u supporter?

hmm...for the lock case...not very tempted lor...but must really go n see if it good...esp things like lock...impt stuff...

i went to shanghai tong lee and IMM to see the locks. the hardware shop that sells Blum at bt timah also have. I need to call them and check the price. usually u tell them, they will recommend u de. 100 odd dollars lock are good enugh, that was what 2 shops old me :)

The oher tempt me with digital lock :bangwall:

yah...i think it is fast too!

Like I told you, let uncle quote when u get your keys. He can do it on the spot and is faster ;)

my Hubby saw your nick and ask if u are a man u supporter?

Ya lor.. I will give him a call when the date drew nearer. :-) YES! 100% Manchester United fan. lol. He is also a red devil ya? Don't tell me Liverpool hor. :P

i went to shanghai tong lee and IMM to see the locks. the hardware shop that sells Blum at bt timah also have. I need to call them and check the price. usually u tell them, they will recommend u de. 100 odd dollars lock are good enugh, that was what 2 shops old me :)

The oher tempt me with digital lock :bangwall:

of cos la...it mean more $$ for them ma.....of cos they will recommend it to u la..:P

of cos la...it mean more $$ for them ma.....of cos they will recommend it to u la..:P

no lah, hat guy very good. He ask me what sort of handle I intend to do, then I tell him those super long ones and he said if i do those, best to use a better lock,safer lah...

wow wow so nice!!! i want to ask, this pic:

reno10035.jpg

the brown strip in the middle, it is basically mixing two laminates right? so it can be done but done with joint lines? or how does it work?

ehhh u didn't post ur complete TV console. ur kitchen door is nice!

thanks thanks...i actually wanted such doors at my balcony too...but it won't last so in the end, i decided to change to aluminium doors instead :(

Ok, here's the pic...

The wall paper will arrive after we shift in :( hopefully no hiccups.

reno10006.jpg

reno10002.jpg

Little boy loves the new hiding place!

wow wow so nice!!! i want to ask, this pic:

reno10035.jpg

the brown strip in the middle, it is basically mixing two laminates right? so it can be done but done with joint lines? or how does it work?

aubrey, this strip is another laminate (i use nappa leather). no joint lines, i selected solid core laminate for my shoe cabinet too. to be frank, the work is very well done :) else u can show the carpenter this pic and i think they will know what to do.

aiya dont talk abt it.just hoping ah di will pull thru for me. no more nonsense with the carpentry! ok so if i use normal laminate i will see the "break" between the two different ones right? so basically u show them this kinda pic and they did it for u? nice!!!!