Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

have u started a T-blog? go start one and we can keep track of your progress.

have you got the keys to ur unit?

look at some home and decor books. or look through some of the completed works in this forum. go to some ID websites and u can see some photos. will help u in deciding the concept.

for me, i anyhow rojak one. until now, i also dun noe what is my concept also.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
have u started a T-blog? go start one and we can keep track of your progress.

have you got the keys to ur unit?

look at some home and decor books. or look through some of the completed works in this forum. go to some ID websites and u can see some photos. will help u in deciding the concept.

for me, i anyhow rojak one. until now, i also dun noe what is my concept also.

Me got the key on end april liao...been busy with lots of stuff and looking for ideas also....been trying to load photo but cant...do u know if i can load pdf file?cos my floor plan is in pdf file ley...if not can show everyone....

i am not too sure leh.

what i do is scan my floor plan then saved it as jpg file. my floor plan also in pdf format

not too computer savvy. know only the basics.

so u not in hurry to move lah? can take ur time to decide like tat

Me got the key on end april liao...been busy with lots of stuff and looking for ideas also....been trying to load photo but cant...do u know if i can load pdf file?cos my floor plan is in pdf file ley...if not can show everyone....

I actually used photoshop to save the file as jpeg and add in the background layer as the background is usually transparent. Else u can scan as jpg file and load on photobucket and them copy the IMG html code and paste it here. Hope this helps :)

kewin: so far so good la. still early to say so but hope for the best lah. definitely will have problems, but hope small small ones or can rectify one. keke

familyof4: thanks for the more detailed explanation. keke. me know how to do but hard to type it our properly haha

kewin: so far so good la. still early to say so but hope for the best lah. definitely will have problems, but hope small small ones or can rectify one. keke

familyof4: thanks for the more detailed explanation. keke. me know how to do but hard to type it our properly haha

Thanks all for yr advice...me also abit computer idiot....i will try again tmr...to see if i can do it...wahahahah

newnyew: they throw mine away cos i am changing my grilles also. even my fans, aircon, i told them to clear. think they will sell it bah.

blue_diamond: hope u r successful in uploading the pics.

newnyew: they throw mine away cos i am changing my grilles also. even my fans, aircon, i told them to clear. think they will sell it bah.

blue_diamond: hope u r successful in uploading the pics.

ya i know can sell so tot maybe they didnt charge u for that...

wa aircon can trade in ma why u didnt?

Edited by newnyew

Hehe, ur baby guppies are really tiny! Should be interesting to see them grow and start to have colours. :)

When do u need to get ur TV? I think there should be another IT show coming up liao bah. Normally like end May/June like that. The deals will sure be better then. :)

went decal shopping online and order the following items from urban cubes, urby urbanites and wink.

Skylines-UU-A39-M-crop.jpg

to-wees.jpg

Hi guy77,

The decals that you have ordered are nice.. I like the urban and the trees one. Are you doing the shelving on top of your sofa? You make me feel like buying them also.

Do post pictures of them after your reno finishes. :D

:) guy77: I always write in chinese... :) After hacking, it seemed like most of the workers are chinese anyway. But I write very simple words. :) Only simple instructions can do this la...

Like if I want them to remove a shelf I will draw a HUGE cross and put 坼 不要了under it and stick it on the shelf.

Even when my place was being hacked, I labelled everything in my house also... grilles to be taken down, windows to be taken down, walls to be hacked, tiles to be hacked... I labelled before the hackers arrived. :P I love reno.

Edited by pinkpetter

guy77, no worries about the explanation part ;) just share share info...that's the purpose here right ? hehe...

Heng I can write in chinese...my Hubby's chinese can barely make it!