Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

ya ya, metalsubzero. latest model. can check it out. but currently no stock everywhere. earliest batch will be in early june. your reno delayed until when?

thanks apples for the reminder. will check it out if it is too dim. i dun wan to spend money on downlights leh.

mum and dad went to pray at four corners of the house today (is that what is called?). Busy at work today so cannot join them. Tmr will be going over to sweep the offerings. Sunday will be bringing my furniture shop uncle to do some measurements and to "dong tu". Mon will be starting reno.

Hopefully tmr can squeeze in time to go MGL curtains.

My mum said the new house's neighbour very nice. Came out to chit chat with her. The neighbour said the previous owner came back yesterday to sweep the floor. So good of them. But it also means they have another set of keys. Have to change my letterbox keys.

Hmm .. unfortunately the remote control is with jason now, so i cannot see how bright my v56k is.

I just ask my hubby again, he says it is more decorative and not bright enough to light up a room.

It will be better for you to double-check with kdk before commiting, if you are not going to install L-box.

All the best to your upcoming reno :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya ya, metalsubzero. latest model. can check it out. but currently no stock everywhere. earliest batch will be in early june. your reno delayed until when?

thanks apples for the reminder. will check it out if it is too dim. i dun wan to spend money on downlights leh.

mum and dad went to pray at four corners of the house today (is that what is called?). Busy at work today so cannot join them. Tmr will be going over to sweep the offerings. Sunday will be bringing my furniture shop uncle to do some measurements and to "dong tu". Mon will be starting reno.

Hopefully tmr can squeeze in time to go MGL curtains.

My mum said the new house's neighbour very nice. Came out to chit chat with her. The neighbour said the previous owner came back yesterday to sweep the floor. So good of them. But it also means they have another set of keys. Have to change my letterbox keys.

Oh.. Latest model.. Hmm.. I'll check ur blog for any updates on the brightness of the lights.. Hahaha.. Anyways, wheredya saw this fan and how much is it ah? 60" is super big sia.. THe 56" one is already quite big, but it's only 4 blades eh?

60 inch means the diameter right? i think it is big. can take the 56 instead. but only 4 blades

Edited by guy77

after getting feedback from one retailer and my friendly neighbourhood lighting shop, they commented that the LED light may not be bright enough. gave up on purchasing on the KDK WK60

in the end, i bought another fan with 4 lights and 7 lights for different parts of the house from my neighbourhood lighting shop. spent 600 over dollars. going to go back and buy ventilation fans after confirming with uncle on the size and type.

went MGL curtain shop and spent $560 on curtains for living, bedroom and MBR. same material but different tones. the salesgal very professional and friendly.

DSC00167.jpg

this is for the living room.

DSC00168.jpg

this is for MBR and bedroom.

come to think of it, i have more or less settled my purchasing. now left to buy are the hob, hood and television.

went to 动土 today and took some photos of my new house

DSC00169.jpg

living room

DSC00178.jpg

another shot of the living room

DSC00170.jpg

bedroom 1

familyof4: yup. they did a reno three years ago.

xherion: ya. i also think so. dunno why. maybe they seldom use the toilet cos i din find shower facilities there.

growler: thanks. hope that they remember to start today