Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

:o aiyo i dun want than i have to clean the floor le... extra work :giam sia you: you can offer to other pple :P

but 1 good point is that you can take a bite off your seat when you hungry leh hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Butters> Ya just go to the weekend market is enough liao :D I still want to go back there le *haiz*

I not sure how long does it take for the curtain quotation le... but I would suggest you go down to the shop cause you can feel and touch the material you want. Any changes you want to make can do on the spot and they do the calculation for you on the spot for you too so its just that you make 1 trip to their shop nia.

I dun like pple bring the curtain materials to my house cause you may not know if its outdated stuff and its limited which you can choose. On good thing is that you no need to travel to JB la :)

Go to JB for a short trip lor.... treat it as a breather after such a long time of reno.... need to catch a breath... hehehehe :P

Kopi> Faint :P

Edited by zerochristy

Butters> Ya just go to the weekend market is enough liao :D I still want to go back there le *haiz*

I not sure how long does it take for the curtain quotation le... but I would suggest you go down to the shop cause you can feel and touch the material you want. Any changes you want to make can do on the spot and they do the calculation for you on the spot for you too so its just that you make 1 trip to their shop nia.

I dun like pple bring the curtain materials to my house cause you may not know if its outdated stuff and its limited which you can choose. On good thing is that you no need to travel to JB la :)

Go to JB for a short trip lor.... treat it as a breather after such a long time of reno.... need to catch a breath... hehehehe :P

Kopi> Faint :P

heh.. me no car leh... u need to go JB for a breather? then i tumpang ur car? :P

i remember seeing this stall at the weekend market in bangkok which sells very nice painting.. if go there sure will buy lor.. if can find the stall again.. but hubby no like bangkok leh, need to find some gf to go with.. :P

heh.. me no car leh... u need to go JB for a breather? then i tumpang ur car? :P

i remember seeing this stall at the weekend market in bangkok which sells very nice painting.. if go there sure will buy lor.. if can find the stall again.. but hubby no like bangkok leh, need to find some gf to go with.. :P

Hahaha I dun go JB de heheheh. Sorry can't help.

Ya I also want to go bbk le... but hor better if got hub around...

:P Thanks guys for bumping up the t-blog for me

Got an addidtion stuff for the house yesterday.... wall paining... erms dun know is it call a painting cause dun look like painting to me. Its a bit of a rustic feel... black and goldish colour.

Anyway... I will have to hang it up first than can take a photo.

Hub wants to get the 3M hook can last??

:P Thanks guys for bumping up the t-blog for me

Got an addidtion stuff for the house yesterday.... wall paining... erms dun know is it call a painting cause dun look like painting to me. Its a bit of a rustic feel... black and goldish colour.

Anyway... I will have to hang it up first than can take a photo.

Hub wants to get the 3M hook can last??

how heavy is it? i think max. load for 3M hook is 3 or 5 kg if i am not wrong. if u want to hang it for a long time, i advise to find alternatives. cos my yrs of using 3M hooks tell me not advisiable to use it unless the hook is used to hang items which won't break when it hit the ground.

Edited by Mickey M

how heavy is it? i think max. load for 3M hook is 3 or 5 kg if i am not wrong. if u want to hang it for a long time, i advise to find alternatives. cos my yrs of using 3M hooks tell me not advisiable to use it unless the hook is used to hang items which won't break when it hit the ground.

Not more that 3kgs. But the loop behind the painting is at the left and right side of the back painting and at midway.

So that will be 1 hook on the left and one on the right.

Of coz hang for long la... but my hub dun like the walls have holes le so he not going to drill lor ;)

The painting no glass.. wood is the frame but as for the painting the shop as... erm.. "poly-something"

Edited by zerochristy

Not more that 3kgs. But the loop behind the painting is at the left and right side of the back painting and at midway.

So that will be 1 hook on the left and one on the right.

Of coz hang for long la... but my hub dun like the walls have holes le so he not going to drill lor ;)

The painting no glass.. wood is the frame but as for the painting the shop as... erm.. "poly-something"

it should be fine. but do take note to change the 3M hook occasionally. somehow the holding power is lost through time.

it should be fine. but do take note to change the 3M hook occasionally. somehow the holding power is lost through time.

Still got to change the hook ah :( cause during weekends I itchy mouth ask my hub to take out a 3M hook and repositon it to another location... as the 3M say paint will not come out of the wall for its product....

:( wah my hub pull out the tape than the wall paint came out... dun know to be angry with myself or hub or contractor use no good paint :bangwall:

Still got to change the hook ah :( cause during weekends I itchy mouth ask my hub to take out a 3M hook and repositon it to another location... as the 3M say paint will not come out of the wall for its product....

:( wah my hub pull out the tape than the wall paint came out... dun know to be angry with myself or hub or contractor use no good paint :bangwall:

hmm, the same thing only happens to be once. but i don't know the reason though.

think shd be the hook itself.. cos' i hv the same prob at my house..

Mickey M> Did your wall paint came out when you tried to take out the 3M tape from the wall??

Rainbowgal> You mean the 3M plastic hook broke for your case??

All> As my MBR window "Sound Insulation Rubber Strips" is gone due to the daily sunshine how can I change this?? Can we do it by ourselves or I get the window pple to do it???

Mickey M> Did your wall paint came out when you tried to take out the 3M tape from the wall??

once. other then that, no issue. but i stopped using 3M hook for heavy stuff. gave up on them unless is to hang light stuff like towel.