Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Ooo! I saw that blackmores conceive pills too! But I've been taking the pregnancy/bfg pills for awhile liao, so decided to just continue with it.

My hb and I did think of doing checks too, but decided to try more first before going for the checks. With the checks done, I feel that there'll be more pressure for both, esp if there's sme complications. So just enjoy more and if end of the year still dun have then do a check bah. If I rem correnctly, I think ur started trying like end last yr or start of this year right? :)

My hb's colleagues went to a hospital (can't rem whh one) to do the fertility check, cuz they've decided on a gynae liao and prefer to let the gynae handle everyting.

Hope u guys will come back fr US with a Made in USA! :) Take care of ur health there ya? :)

Hey sis watz bfg pills? :rolleyes:

Yap late last yr but i'll jux round it to this yr :P

If made in USA, then money well spent.

Hope we both haf cubs next yr ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey sis watz bfg pills? :rolleyes:

Yap late last yr but i'll jux round it to this yr :P

If made in USA, then money well spent.

Hope we both haf cubs next yr ;)

Check out this link. Ur wife taking the first one (conceive well) right? I'm currently taking the one below (pregnancy & breastfeeding). That time wen I decided to change fr my multi-vitamins to pregs pills, I could not find conceive well anywhere. Then my frens told me that pregnancy & breastfeeding (bfg) is fine as well, as there's the recommended nutrients for body and BB wen it comes. Moreover, it's stated that it's good to take this 1mth b4 BB comes.

Hee, I'm actually still crossing my fingers for a little moo. My 'auntie' still haven come visiting (late for abt 4days liao, but mine not very on time one). I got some of those pinkish spots, whh makes me wonder if it's implantation bleeding anot. But I'm tested -ve. Just hoping that the tests are not accurate cuz still too earli. hahahaha, but not having high hopes. Cuz body everytime bluff me one. :P If this time auntie comes, there's still one more ovulation to try for little moo. hehehehe

Edited by Angel81

I'm also doing what ur hubby did. We tried since start of this yr....

in a flash...almost 6months le....thou ppl say try 1yr first, it's demoralizing.

Some friends shared that it's a luck thing then go see a doc, just to make sure all ok lor.

How much was fertility checks would u know as a guide?

Fertility check for men is not that expensive, less than 50, u need to get your wife gynea to read the result to you, so the doc can recommend the right supplement.

Women fertility check is more complex usually ultra-sound scan from under.

Hee, I'm actually still crossing my fingers for a little moo. My 'auntie' still haven come visiting (late for abt 4days liao, but mine not very on time one). I got some of those pinkish spots, whh makes me wonder if it's implantation bleeding anot. But I'm tested -ve. Just hoping that the tests are not accurate cuz still too earli. hahahaha, but not having high hopes. Cuz body everytime bluff me one. :P If this time auntie comes, there's still one more ovulation to try for little moo. hehehehe

The test kit quite accurate, try again, better luck next time.

i saw a fertility checks for both that also does hormonal profiling is about $500. Try for one year 1st lah...my friend tried 3 yrs, gave up in the end and sicali they kena after that...it's the stress factor lah...

Check out this link. Ur wife taking the first one (conceive well) right? I'm currently taking the one below (pregnancy & breastfeeding). That time wen I decided to change fr my multi-vitamins to pregs pills, I could not find conceive well anywhere. Then my frens told me that pregnancy & breastfeeding (bfg) is fine as well, as there's the recommended nutrients for body and BB wen it comes. Moreover, it's stated that it's good to take this 1mth b4 BB comes.

Yes she's taking the conceive well gold now. Late for 4 days beta then no late. My wife always will kena 2 days before the deadline :D

i wish you all the best sis!

Now i also started taking folic acid actively liao...

i saw a fertility checks for both that also does hormonal profiling is about $500. Try for one year 1st lah...my friend tried 3 yrs, gave up in the end and sicali they kena after that...it's the stress factor lah...

Wah no joke $500....

But it's so hard to keep the stress factor out at time.... :D

chrono

Wei.. U very bad leh. :P Give me hope afew more days before 'auntie' comes also dun wan. :P

Zc31

Hee, maybe ur future BB wana b an expensive BB, waiting for u guys to go US. :D

familyof4

Wah! Ur fren tried for 3yrs then get one ah? That's like 36 times of upsets. *peifu* Isn't it weird how life is? Those who really wants, try very long then get. Those who don't wan, will always get. Tink u r one of the few lucky ones, try once and get +ve result. :)

chrono

Wei.. U very bad leh. :P Give me hope afew more days before 'auntie' comes also dun wan. :P

I knew how's the feeling like to wait and wait then in the end disappointed again. Why cos my gynea said my wife has something too many growing inside which give fake pregnancy, wife can have like auntie delay for 6 days but kit tested -ve. So there were many disappointment for us. Trust the test kit.

I knew how's the feeling like to wait and wait then in the end disappointed again. Why cos my gynea said my wife has something too many growing inside which give fake pregnancy, wife can have like auntie delay for 6 days but kit tested -ve. So there were many disappointment for us. Trust the test kit.

Wao, will those growths affect ur wife's pregnancy? Sounds abit scary when u said "too many growing inside". Hee, at least now u got ur 3rd darling liao. Have u guys found out if it's a princess or a prince? :)

Edited by Angel81

Wao, will those growths affect ur wife's pregnancy? Sounds abit scary when u said "too many growing inside". Hee, at least now u got ur 3rd darling liao. Have u guys found out if it's a princess or a prince? :)

Yes, normally happens when age and put on weight.

Should be a princess.

Yes, normally happens when age and put on weight.

Should be a princess.

Wah, congrates! Can save lots on BB clothes and stuff then. :) Ur house will be full of girl power! :P

Should be a princess.

congrats!

for the rest still trying, dont give up....keep trying :)

nOtHiNg Is ImPoSsiBlE! one of my ex col finally became a mother when she was in her late 30s or early 40s..She managed to conceive naturally after she went thru 3 cycle of IVF successfully but each time it was terminated with a miscarriage. She was told that she'll not be able to conceive naturally so went thru the IVFs. After the last miscarriage, she was so dishearten that both husband and wife gave up trying then it happened. So nOtHiNg Is ImPoSsiBlE!!!

congrats!

for the rest still trying, dont give up....keep trying :)

nOtHiNg Is ImPoSsiBlE! one of my ex col finally became a mother when she was in her late 30s or early 40s..She managed to conceive naturally after she went thru 3 cycle of IVF successfully but each time it was terminated with a miscarriage. She was told that she'll not be able to conceive naturally so went thru the IVFs. After the last miscarriage, she was so dishearten that both husband and wife gave up trying then it happened. So nOtHiNg Is ImPoSsiBlE!!!

Yes, I agree with Hello88.

Nothing is Impossible. My wife and myself were prepared already to not have children at all because my wife has for many years been told by gynaes that the chances of her conceiving are very remote, if not impossible due to some woman problem. So, for us, we were prepared for this reality and didn't really stress ourselves over trying. Moreover, my wife was also working in very high-pressure and stress job at the time so we just take it easy lor. It was a really major surprise when she suddenly showed those pregnacy symptoms, and we were just so excited when we saw the positive on the test kit. And you know, the bigger blessing was that ever since she gave birth to my elder son, her woman problem seemed to have slowly disappeared too.

If you believe in any God or divine power, this is an example of how small miracles can happen.