Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Haha.. My wife also wants to try for a girl.. after our first 2 are boys. But financially it's too much of a strain now... what with our purchase of a resale condo. then also wonder how if another fighter comes out to join the party..

but .. think the main worry is the caregiver portion.. cos all her aunties/mum already stretched looking after all the little ones. and we dun really trust nanny (not forgetting they cost alot too). Maids are out of the question after one of our ex-maids ended up murdering her new employer one month after we had released her.

That said, if she really wants.. then I gotta work really hard... finance wise I mean.. haha

I do not trust maids and nannies. So if my Mom is not ok with the 3rd one, It will be no-go...

one of your ex-maid murders her new employer...this sounds scary!

Think if u want a 3rd one, u need to work hard both ways ya ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha.. My wife also wants to try for a girl.. after our first 2 are boys. But financially it's too much of a strain now... what with our purchase of a resale condo. then also wonder how if another fighter comes out to join the party..

but .. think the main worry is the caregiver portion.. cos all her aunties/mum already stretched looking after all the little ones. and we dun really trust nanny (not forgetting they cost alot too). Maids are out of the question after one of our ex-maids ended up murdering her new employer one month after we had released her.

That said, if she really wants.. then I gotta work really hard... finance wise I mean.. haha

My option is pretty clear, if cannot find good caregiver, I will employ my wife as a home maker :D

I have got 2 girls, if this one is also a girl, then there will be a lot of passing down, kind of save some $$. :D

Hehe, I think zc31 counted from the date of the missed 'auntie' bah, that's why it's 2 wks. hehehe.. Cross fingers tight tight for u zc31! :P

Yah, I also heard tat it's nt v gd to travel during 1st tri, cuz the BB may not b very stable. I think if there's no complications like spotting/bleeding etc, then it should be fine bah. Also by that time, ur shd have met up with a gynae liao, and can check with the gynae if the BB is stable anot loh. :)

hello88 I heard about stopping supplement pills wen pregs and chk with gynae if the pills are fine anot. But if I'm taking those pills for pregs/breastfeeding. Those also need to stop?

Chrono Hee.. How's ur wife's preggs coming along? :)

2wk wait means ovulation most active over liao....so within 2wk if no mensus, means high chance of good news lor. :thumbs up:

Sometimes work hard does not mean high remuneration also...

I take my job seriously and work hard...boss say haf to clip my wings, dun grow so fast..

Ttz was 2yrs back.....sigh....

chrono

wah seh, happening sia! 16th wks and can feel movement.

familyof4

Hehe, I'm currently taking Blackmores' supps for pregs/bfg. Been taking them for awhile le, cuz read that it's gd to start taking earlier to boost body & in case BB come and duno. I'll chk w gynae next time when I pregs bah. :) Tink my auntie visiting me w/in these couple of days. :~ Starting to get tummy cramps le

melancholic

Oh my... That's scary. Heng u let go of that maid earlier. *shudders* Yah, I don't trust maids to take care of kids. Nowadays hear so many stories about maids abusing the kids. And I don't wana go to jail too, cuz tat's where I'll have to go after beating up my maid if she abuses my future kids. hahahahah :D

Zc31

Haha! Icic. Good luck and hope to hear the gd news in 2 wks time then. :D

Angel, for both my pregancies, i get PMS symptoms :) I hope u get to share good news soon!

Haha, sweetie, dun make me hope. :P Last one I also tot I got, cuz of the PMS symptoms. They were like PMS, yet not like it. In the end, it's my 'auntie'. Now just dun wana hope liao. heheh... :P

Parents To Be reporting in.... wife 12weeks 5days pregnant. Just finished the prenatal screening @ KKH. So far everything's okie.

cool! another "eye-bag-dark-eye-circle" member!

chrono

wah seh, happening sia! 16th wks and can feel movement.

familyof4

Hehe, I'm currently taking Blackmores' supps for pregs/bfg. Been taking them for awhile le, cuz read that it's gd to start taking earlier to boost body & in case BB come and duno. I'll chk w gynae next time when I pregs bah. :) Tink my auntie visiting me w/in these couple of days. :~ Starting to get tummy cramps le

melancholic

Oh my... That's scary. Heng u let go of that maid earlier. *shudders* Yah, I don't trust maids to take care of kids. Nowadays hear so many stories about maids abusing the kids. And I don't wana go to jail too, cuz tat's where I'll have to go after beating up my maid if she abuses my future kids. hahahahah :D

Zc31

Haha! Icic. Good luck and hope to hear the gd news in 2 wks time then. :D

This is it................all clear this week means high chance of good news...

But i so scared to think about it....the higher the expectations, the higher the fall :(

Angel, for both my pregancies, i get PMS symptoms :) I hope u get to share good news soon!

What's pms symtoms? Wife comments about strange white discharge these past days and it's more then usual...

Dunno what it means. Any experience?

Roflmaoxz

Congrates!!!! U must be very excited. :D How's the service at KKH? Some pple say it's good, some say no good. I would like to go to KKH in future, but very confused with the conflicting comments that I got from others. :P

Zc31

Hehe, ya, dun be too excited, if not fall further. I last mth was sooo convinced that I'm pregs.. In the end.. cry cry cry. hahaha. This mth, just bochap, if yes then YEAH! if no, yay also, cuz can have more fun next mth. hahaha :P

PMS symptoms like cramps or light bleeding (pinkish in colour) for a couple of days. Go read up about implantation bleeding or early pregnancy bleeding to learn more. :) *crossing fingers for u!*