Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi parents-to-be or parents with toddlers, for your awareness, you can use your baby bonus card to purchase baby products (milk power up to stage 2, diapers, baby shampoo etc..) from KKH outpatient pharmacy.

Hi, Well i am new to this forum. But i just want to share that my wife is pregnant with my first child which is due end December and my keys to my flat in Jan 2011.. Double Joy.. Alot of work though. Renovation and baby care..!! Alot of people advising me not to do renovation as initial stage of having the child is the most difficult. Care ti share..

Hi, Well i am new to this forum. But i just want to share that my wife is pregnant with my first child which is due end December and my keys to my flat in Jan 2011.. Double Joy.. Alot of work though. Renovation and baby care..!! Alot of people advising me not to do renovation as initial stage of having the child is the most difficult. Care ti share..

yes, i agree you both dun do renovation at this moment, since your wife is preggy and the dust and dirt may aggrevate the unborn foetus. when your wife is out of the new house, u can do simple painting. but please dun do it when your wife is around. since old wives tales, believe that the paint would be left on the baby's face, in the form of birthmarks. better to believe in this.