Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So parents, any good brand of diapers to recommend, that is cheap and good and wouldn't cause rashes? how about those bought at Msia, got cheaper a lot or not huh? any quote on Customs? anybody knows, 1 vehicle can buy how much or not huh? pls advise

Hi mummies & mums-to-be,

Favorites for all mums.

Brand New Short PP Pants (Size 80, 90 and 100) & Busha Quarter Pants (Size 80, 90 and 95) for Sale

1 for $6.50, 3 for $19.00

Postage will be advised after order cfm.

Stocks are limited so grab before the stock runs out.

PM me for the pics as I can't seems to upload here. Thks!

So parents, any good brand of diapers to recommend, that is cheap and good and wouldn't cause rashes? how about those bought at Msia, got cheaper a lot or not huh? any quote on Customs? anybody knows, 1 vehicle can buy how much or not huh? pls advise

hi pinklady

well if you don't mind the hassle, you always can buy the giant brand from JB. but if you mind the travelling, i use NTUC (local) brands. for the day use. and for the nite use, can get the slightly better brand like pampers (so that you don't have to wake up often at nite).

hope the info is useful.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

hi pinklady

well if you don't mind the hassle, you always can buy the giant brand from JB. but if you mind the travelling, i use NTUC (local) brands. for the day use. and for the nite use, can get the slightly better brand like pampers (so that you don't have to wake up often at nite).

hope the info is useful.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

For me , morn he use Hugges and night time he use Mammy poko (this one malaysia much cheaper then spore)

I would like to share my story here...

my husband and i got married in 2006, and only last year we decided to start trying for a baby in May. Before we did that, I went to do my hair (rebonding) and took a simple blood test to check

That month I missed my period. Hubby agreed to let me test... some one week after the period was supposed to be due. I did the test on the morning of our wedding anniversary.... and it was positive.

It seems like a story I am telling, but it's a true story. I am now 12 weeks pregnant, and looking forward to our lives together with our precious possibly made in australia baby :)

I hope our story can encourage others out there who have not been that 100% lucky like some of the first try hit target friends of ours. It seems true, when you least expect it you will get it. Sometimes yuo plan and you plan, and your plans don't go smoothly.

It also shows how horrible Singapore is a place to be living in. Apparently the stresses of travelling cannot beat that of living in Singapore. Arghs.

Hi All,

here to share some pics of my baby after posting my story last year.

My boy is now 7 months old :D

27948_396887053411_713568411_4369166_663

28557_10150195629385571_659365570_125816

Edited by fox in snow

Latest stocks update:

Busha Qtr pants only left with Size 80 & 90 for Busha 1, 2, 3 & 4 & only Size 80 for Busha 5.

Grab now before the stocks run out.

Hi mummies & mums-to-be,

Managed to upload the pics.

faith gallery

GRAB BEFORE THE STOCK RUNS OUT

hey people, din knw got such section here. me join in ok ?

got 3 boys.

12 yo

11 yo

13months

numbers all can buy TOTO one... wahahhaah

nw NTUC got baby fair promo going on. Pampers brand, active dry, now XL ( 34pcs ), normal price 17.30. now 3 pack selling 39.95... so per pack abt $13 niah.. i personally like to use this cos it really keeps baby dry and it is not bulky esp nw he walks alot and his skin is very sensitive... used NTUC housebrand, huggies, drypers, mummypoko, all cannot, breaks out in rashes...

the promo ends 15 sept... but as and when they will have such events...