Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Planning ..... still planning ..... need to settle down little simon 1st .... before we plan another. Hope can give him a sister

Congrats, ur boy looks so cute!

I myself have a 2 and a 4 year old sons...

Almost 32wks gestation liao, roughly another 6 more wks to go...

Still as naughty as ever, always hide at his mummy's left side of her stomach everyday. Making her stomach bloated at one side and very uncomfortable. Any advise on how to "shift" this boy to the other side? :P

My son, Rylan was born 29 Oct 09 by c-section. He is in breech position, and doctor says this boy is too long @ 53cm, that's why can't turn himself.

Edited by Rof|maoxz

Wao~ Time flies! Almost 1 month liao. Ur boy looks very cute. :D So how's it been for the past month?

Quite shack, got to bring him go polyclinic for jaundice level check. Luckily tdy my wife called me said his jaundice is below 100 at last, no need to go back again. Phew.

His feeding time is strictly every 2.5hrs, the bottle must be fed to him within 2 mins, if not.... jialat. :(

Change pamper like nobody business.... :(

Quite shack, got to bring him go polyclinic for jaundice level check. Luckily tdy my wife called me said his jaundice is below 100 at last, no need to go back again. Phew.

His feeding time is strictly every 2.5hrs, the bottle must be fed to him within 2 mins, if not.... jialat. :(

ha that's part and puzzle of being a parent. so who do the nite feed? also from my own experience, during the day time, use lower grade diaper, as it is change frequently. as for during the nite, since babe mostly sleep through, use better brand diaper. haha...enjoy your parenthood...

gorilla

ha that's part and puzzle of being a parent. so who do the nite feed? also from my own experience, during the day time, use lower grade diaper, as it is change frequently. as for during the nite, since babe mostly sleep through, use better brand diaper. haha...enjoy your parenthood...

gorilla

I will wake up at the 12mn, 2am and 4am intervals. My wife will take care of the later part, as I go to wake up at 7am for work.

The problem is that he wet alot, amount of urine is massive. I can't use lower grade ones, as I have tried before. That's why I switch to mammy poko.

I will wake up at the 12mn, 2am and 4am intervals. My wife will take care of the later part, as I go to wake up at 7am for work.

The problem is that he wet alot, amount of urine is massive. I can't use lower grade ones, as I have tried before. That's why I switch to mammy poko.

Mammy poko is good but expensive wor. U can try hugges , also not bad :)

My son, Rylan was born 29 Oct 09 by c-section. He is in breech position, and doctor says this boy is too long @ 53cm, that's why can't turn himself.

This is his second day in KKH.

This weekend is his full mth, will take more pics of him.

wah yr boy boy got a lot of hair as compare to Jaden .

53cm... hmmm really tall . Jaden was also 53 cm when born . We just measure him yesterday . He is now 70cm :)

Edited by Supersimon27

Ha ... same same ... hungry mean hungry ... want to eat mean want to eat ... cannot wait one ... ha

Haha, hang in there for awhile more bah. Babies grow up very fast. :P In the blink of an eye, you'll be celebrating his 1yr old bdae liao. :P

Mammy poko is good but expensive wor. U can try hugges , also not bad :)

Now mammy poko newborn got twin pack promotion @ $15.90 (56pcs). Still okie.

I find huggies more expensive, is it?

Of cos pampers are the most expensive among the brands.

Haha, hang in there for awhile more bah. Babies grow up very fast. :P In the blink of an eye, you'll be celebrating his 1yr old bdae liao. :P

tml celebrate his full mth 1st... still long way to go.... haha

oh that's the reason you should use lower grade diaper in the day time. ave change about 3 to 4 in the day. (i used house brand such as ntuc or giant during the day time) as for the nite time, i used pamper

gorilla