Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ooo! Which gynae ur wife going? My hb and I are also thinking of going. :) Any recommendations?

Haha, I also wonder how to do it everyday. hehehehehe... There are so many studies about these stuff, so I guess it's take it with a pinch of salt bah. :P

We're going to Dr Wong Mun Tat.

Clinic is opposite bukit gombak mrt.

it's Thomson women clinic.

If next time u think u want him to deliver, can be done in TMC or MA.

Feedback from forum he's good and stitching skill also gd.

We're going to Dr Wong Mun Tat.

Clinic is opposite bukit gombak mrt.

it's Thomson women clinic.

If next time u think u want him to deliver, can be done in TMC or MA.

Feedback from forum he's good and stitching skill also gd.

Thanks! After feedback from forumners that KKH is not tat good, I'm leaning to TMC liao. hehe.. Good to know tat he can deliver there. :)

Thanks! After feedback from forumners that KKH is not tat good, I'm leaning to TMC liao. hehe.. Good to know tat he can deliver there. :)

Yes...he can do both hospital so it's good.

YOu can read more gynae recommendations in the mummysg.com forum

Guest melancholic

Just realised that I don't see pictures of our cuties here.. so to start the ball rolling.. and to encourage those bearing our future leaders in their tummys now... here's my 2 boys.. pretending to be angelic.. hahaha

photo0171.jpg

photo0256e.jpg

Just realised that I don't see pictures of our cuties here.. so to start the ball rolling.. and to encourage those bearing our future leaders in their tummys now... here's my 2 boys.. pretending to be angelic.. hahaha

photo0171.jpg

photo0256e.jpg

So cute!

photo0171.jpg

photo0256e.jpg

both of your boys are so cute! how old are they? trying for a daughter soon?

Hi all.. new around here...am here to look for design,reno ideas...didn't know there is a parenthood thread...a few good move....thumbs up.

ok...i am a father of 2 boys...one at 3 and the other at five...both very active..presently house in AMK....(near to my mum) but will be shifting to the east soon (near to my inlaws) and near to my wife school....preparing for my boy....

well...wanted a gals all these while....actually wanted the first born to be a gal (cos i am the eldest in my family...would love a 'big sis' to take care of me...just like my boy...but no luck...).hahaha...

thinking of trying....but few of my friends....similar to me....third one and fourth one also boys.....so both me and my wife is a bit worried..hahaha

so anyone here got any ideas on the method of increasing the chance of having a babe gal??.....

Guest melancholic
both of your boys are so cute! how old are they? trying for a daughter soon?

Hi Pinklady,

My elder one is 4 years 3 mths old, younger is 2 years 6 mths.

Was hoping the 2nd one would be girl.. and for a few months during my wife's pregnancy.. our hopes were high.. until it was dashed one of the later scans.. when the doctor pointed out the 'little thing' sticking out. Wifey was so upset after all the high hopes... had to cheer her up and remind her that baby would feel rejected if she felt this way.

Wifey still harbours hope of a third child, a daughter.. but... scared we'd get another son instead.. Actually.. that's not so bad.. but.. main thing is that we don't have much money left to raise a 3rd child.. with the housing loans etc.

for me... I dunno if I can take all that crying at night etc. again... not getting younger u see...

Hmmm... still waiting to see the other children's picts here...

This is what I heard, dont know true or not.

Male sperm swim very fast, sprinter, but they exhaust very fast and die very fast too if cannot find any egg.

Female sperm swim very slow, but a long distance runner, can swim and swim and swim, and even reach the egg while the male too exhaust, unable to.

Hi all.. new around here...am here to look for design,reno ideas...didn't know there is a parenthood thread...a few good move....thumbs up.

ok...i am a father of 2 boys...one at 3 and the other at five...both very active..presently house in AMK....(near to my mum) but will be shifting to the east soon (near to my inlaws) and near to my wife school....preparing for my boy....

well...wanted a gals all these while....actually wanted the first born to be a gal (cos i am the eldest in my family...would love a 'big sis' to take care of me...just like my boy...but no luck...).hahaha...

thinking of trying....but few of my friends....similar to me....third one and fourth one also boys.....so both me and my wife is a bit worried..hahaha

so anyone here got any ideas on the method of increasing the chance of having a babe gal??.....

Guest melancholic
my 4y7mo

ethylinkinderland011.jpg

my 14mo

040709038.jpg

Cute! So lucky... one boy and one girl!!

To the other parents.... more picts !! :)

haha...ya...but gal can't pass many things to the boy, so meaning bigger hole in pockets :P

dont buy so many skirts lor :D and more neutral tees :D