Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Guest melancholic
haha...ya...but gal can't pass many things to the boy, so meaning bigger hole in pockets :P

true true.. but hor... I also have to burn big hole.. cos whatever kor kor wants.. didi also wants.. so must buy matching outfits... grrrr

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
true true.. but hor... I also have to burn big hole.. cos whatever kor kor wants.. didi also wants.. so must buy matching outfits... grrrr

tell didi that he will get in 3 years time.. hahaha

Guest melancholic
tell didi that he will get in 3 years time.. hahaha

haha... I wish... what didi wants.. didi gets.. and if didi gets.. kor kor doesn't get... so better buy 2 sets! He's a little big bully!

haha... I wish... what didi wants.. didi gets.. and if didi gets.. kor kor doesn't get... so better buy 2 sets! He's a little big bully!

i dont remember wearing pairs of clothes with my younger bro leh.. try to buy seperate stuff for them lor..

my 4y7mo

ethylinkinderland011.jpg

my 14mo

040709038.jpg

Both of your kids are very very cute! but actually hor, i prefer gals than boys leh. how huh? i heard eating more meat will have boy. eating more vegetables got gals. true or not?

Both of your kids are very very cute! but actually hor, i prefer gals than boys leh. how huh? i heard eating more meat will have boy. eating more vegetables got gals. true or not?

Hi Pinklady

no leh. When i had my bb i was almost a vegetarian but still end up boy. So dun think its true leh.

actually i dun believe leh...cos u see, my fave food is still my fave food...

and i have 2 different genders. but many friends swear by alkaline and acidic env...one friend claims she used baking soda for her 1st born, a boy to wash her gental area b4 the act, 2nd is a gal, she diluted cider acid and wash...even my cousin's wife also tried cos she has 2 boys and badly wanted a gal and her 3rd is a gal..and i do nothing...

up to individual ba...

actually i dun believe leh...cos u see, my fave food is still my fave food...

and i have 2 different genders. but many friends swear by alkaline and acidic env...one friend claims she used baking soda for her 1st born, a boy to wash her gental area b4 the act, 2nd is a gal, she diluted cider acid and wash...even my cousin's wife also tried cos she has 2 boys and badly wanted a gal and her 3rd is a gal..and i do nothing...

up to individual ba...

oh so that one is an Old Wives tale leh. chay. my hubby scared me saying i am eating too much meat, will have a boy next time leh! any more old wives tales or not? watermelon can eat or not? i heard too "liang" & cold drinks also cannot have.

Boy or Girl, fated.

I have 2 girls when I engaged FengShui master to audit my house. FSM said i have 3 children and are all girls, i buy 4D, ToTo etc also not so lucky.

Now, I have 2 girls and 3rd princess in my wife stomach.

Guest melancholic

To me.. it's all old wives tales.

Cos think about it.. if we really CAN control such things, there'll be inbalances in the genders around the world.. and we'd be playing God.

I'd love to have a daughter to 'complete' the family... but daughters also means more worry also ... so..

que sera sera.. whatever will be will be... :)

To me.. it's all old wives tales.

Cos think about it.. if we really CAN control such things, there'll be inbalances in the genders around the world.. and we'd be playing God.

I'd love to have a daughter to 'complete' the family... but daughters also means more worry also ... so..

que sera sera.. whatever will be will be... :)

scientifically we can try lar, but also not 100% the embryo will develop nicely, still up to God to decide de..

scientifically we can try lar, but also not 100% the embryo will develop nicely, still up to God to decide de..

hi all....here are my boys....one is my ferrari and the other is my lambogini.....hahaha

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/g...ow/DSC01978.jpg

gorilla

Edited by gorilla_chow