Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How long have you been trying?

About early this yr.

Been taking supplements as well, conscious about food, etc....

About early this yr.

ur wife? taking folic acid? still early as u just started trying this year. Just remember not to be stressed about the whole thing. God would announce good news soon :)

Edited by hello88

About early this yr.

Need not worry too much, according to my wife's gynea: 90% success rate on 1st year of trying, 80% success rate on 2nd year of trying. If after 2 years still no happening, then seek medical help. This gynea major in infertility, can be wrong.

Relax ya.... u and wife stressing each other. :P

have the both of you been tracking the ovulation dates? That is very important. My hubby and me tried for two months in the wrong ovulation calculation, until i went to websites which calculate the dates for me! Also can buy clearblue ovulation testkits. If either of you going to Changi airport T3 soon, buy from the watsons there, no GST and got $5 coupon off purchases also.

another thing is to prop your wife legs up against the walls after doing-the-do for 20mins, such that the hips are raised with 2 or 3 pillows.

If timing is followed, not too much stress involved, then conception should occur. If you go to fertility websites, most of them concur that the delay in conception is often due to inaccurate times of trying, coz most women are effectively fertile for 1-2 days per cycle!

From your previous posts, you are both below 30 right? So, maybe can visit a gynae after 6 months of actively trying?

hmm...Do not stress youself too much. My Hubby was initially diagnosed to say he has super low and weak sperm, he took multi vits and more tomatoes etc...one try, and we kena our gal! So i think do not stress youself too much.

My gynae says it is quite rare for me to conceive as my uterus falls to the back and for both my kids, i strike on the 1st try...so it's really timing. No stress and it'll be much easier. Initially we were so stressed up...but decided to leave it to fate... :) Hope to hear good news soon!

Haha, I find checking and doing the deed during ovulation dates rather stressful. Started trying end of last year, and learnt about ovulation in Jan. I've been counting/checking my ovulation dates for the past few months and feel that it's very stressful. Hahah.. Keep wondering if we did enough, at the correct timings, whether we got it... And feeling very sad when I got my periods. It's kinda hard not to stress and try to relax.

In the end, this month, I just agar-agar my ovulation dates by checking the mucus. If have then have loh. Feel not as stress this way.

PS: Abit hard not to stress though, cuz we would like to have a little moo BB. :P

Those trying can forget about counting the dates, just do it when the mood is right. No stress no nothing, enjoy and you will have it when the time comes.

Good luck ya.

hmm...Do not stress youself too much. My Hubby was initially diagnosed to say he has super low and weak sperm, he took multi vits and more tomatoes etc...one try, and we kena our gal! So i think do not stress youself too much.

My gynae says it is quite rare for me to conceive as my uterus falls to the back and for both my kids, i strike on the 1st try...so it's really timing. No stress and it'll be much easier. Initially we were so stressed up...but decided to leave it to fate... :) Hope to hear good news soon!

It only takes one good sperm to do the trick.

Stress is the killer..... so don;t get stress up.

Haha, I find checking and doing the deed during ovulation dates rather stressful. Started trying end of last year, and learnt about ovulation in Jan. I've been counting/checking my ovulation dates for the past few months and feel that it's very stressful. Hahah.. Keep wondering if we did enough, at the correct timings, whether we got it... And feeling very sad when I got my periods. It's kinda hard not to stress and try to relax.

In the end, this month, I just agar-agar my ovulation dates by checking the mucus. If have then have loh. Feel not as stress this way.

PS: Abit hard not to stress though, cuz we would like to have a little moo BB. :P

Angel, just do it more frequently 2 weeks after menses...for me it helps!No stress, I agree with chronograph, just do it when both are in the mood, do not just focus on wanting a baby...this is a time to really relax and enjoy without having to worry about pregnancy! Jia you!

It only takes one good sperm to do the trick.

Stress is the killer..... so don;t get stress up.

indeed, stress is the killer!

Those trying can forget about counting the dates, just do it when the mood is right. No stress no nothing, enjoy and you will have it when the time comes.

Good luck ya.

wah, i cannot agree with that leh. What if the mood doesn't happen at the "right" time. Which is the time when a woman is fertile. And most women at their most fertile for only 2days between their cycles. And some couples are not together 24/7, so they have to plan also lor.

If a couple, especially a woman, wants a BB, at the back of her mind will always be "what if?", "is this it?" etc etc.... I was like that lah. But must have a sense of humour when trying also.... stress IS a big killer...hehehe

Angel, have you tried raising your legs and hips in the air/wall for about 20min after? My sister and i both have tilted wombs, and that could be one of the causes of delayed conception. You still have time for a moo BB....Kick those legs up and shake those hips!!!!!! :D Good Luck!

wah, i cannot agree with that leh. What if the mood doesn't happen at the "right" time. Which is the time when a woman is fertile. And most women at their most fertile for only 2days between their cycles. And some couples are not together 24/7, so they have to plan also lor.

If a couple, especially a woman, wants a BB, at the back of her mind will always be "what if?", "is this it?" etc etc.... I was like that lah. But must have a sense of humour when trying also.... stress IS a big killer...hehehe

Angel, have you tried raising your legs and hips in the air/wall for about 20min after? My sister and i both have tilted wombs, and that could be one of the causes of delayed conception. You still have time for a moo BB....Kick those legs up and shake those hips!!!!!! :D Good Luck!

Agreed with you on special cases where some need to travel and probably meet less often will have to make plans. But like you said, stress is the killer. How often you plan and u will get it? When u plan u will sure to stress up. Making thing worst, some women has irregular period(due to stress?) so regular counting doesn't applied. That's why i said not to count, just do it.... and how often u do it also makes a difference.

Like for my case i travel too due to work and it can be like 6 months not in town, we went holiday to make babies, count dates, do all sort of things. Nothing came, probably because of stress. But when u don;t think about it, first one came, then the 2nd.

Stress not only affect women, men also.

maybe i can share a little...

my menses is not regular. what i did is the see the changes in the discharge and we can roughly gauge and see if we are near ovulation. Like when discharge looks thick and quite "elastic" like egg white...

That's how I guage lah...i have friends trying for years and gave up...in the end, they got pregnant! it's God's timing sometimes :)

Hi All,

Yupz, totally agree with Chrono on forgetting about counting dates, unless like what mister_molly said about the special cases. I tried counting dates for the first few mths, and was SOOO stress after my ovulation dates. Kept wondering if we did enough, if we did it correctly (familyof4, yupz got tilt my hips up and everyting :) )... All these did was to add to my stress and this was on my mind every single minute when I was awake.

It even came to a point where I told my hb "this wk is fertile wk, gota do mre" (or sth like tat). Quite killed our mood. But as my hb's wk is rather hectic, we had to plan abit around his work too. :(

In the end this mth, I decided it's enough. I didn't check my ovulation date, din tink much about it. Just do more and agar agar with the mucus. Both of us seems happier and more "into the act". Here's hoping that it'll work this time round! :P

familyof4 - only left 2 cycles (this and next) for a moo BB. That's why abit stress, feel like running out of time. hahahaa... But decided to heck care and just have fun from now on. :P